ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is there a way to record the game and upload it?
wutamess 10:32 AM 01-28-2020
I'm going to the game and I'm well aware that it's not as good as watching it on T.V. However, I'd like to be able to revisit the game in it's entirety... from probably kickoff to commercials to postgame celebration(s). Is there a way to get that and put it on USB or a secret Youtube link or something?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:34 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Last chance.
Not working anymore.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:48 PM 02-16-2020
Yep, I got another one coming.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:49 PM 02-16-2020
Yep, I got another one coming.
Nice. Thanks.

I see that guy said he is going to do one with the Kevin Harlan call as well. Can't wait for that one.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:51 PM 02-16-2020
Direct download Holthus dub #2

https://fil.email/F8a9zcQI
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:34 PM 02-26-2020
Direct download Kevin Harlan dub

https://www.filemail.com/d/dfrvchojlcsdtyn
[Reply]
Mulliganman 10:17 AM 02-27-2020
Direct download Holthus dub #2

https://fil.email/F8a9zcQI
Is there are any way to get this one uploaded again temporarily?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:19 AM 02-27-2020
no, fuck off
[Reply]
Mulliganman 10:35 AM 02-27-2020
no, **** off
Looks like the old link was still working so was able to get it. Thanks!
[Reply]
Mulliganman 03:16 PM 02-29-2020
I wonder if this guy would do the same for the AFC Championship. That would be awesome as well.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:09 PM 02-29-2020
DIRECT DOWNLOAD OF SUPER BOWL LIV TV BROADCAST WITH MITCH HOLTHUS COMMENTARY
I hate to ask this, but I'm a settler and don't have fast internet. Everything I've tried to download eventually fails. If anyone could cut a version and send it to me I'd really appreciate it and reward handsomely.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:02 PM 03-03-2020
here whiners

https://fil.email/mIcsSQGb
[Reply]
montana49kc 11:35 AM 06-04-2020
I'm sorry to bump this old thread, sorry for being a noob and for making my first post a total, pathetic grab attempt. But would any kind person in here be able to share the 4K download of the Super Bowl? Or maybe just point me in the direction where I can download it? I would very much appreciate it!
[Reply]
Chiefsman13 04:14 PM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by montana49kc:
I'm sorry to bump this old thread, sorry for being a noob and for making my first post a total, pathetic grab attempt. But would any kind person in here be able to share the 4K download of the Super Bowl? Or maybe just point me in the direction where I can download it? I would very much appreciate it!
I'd love it to. Missing some football and can't find it anywhere. I'm a pathetic noob as well.

I can upload it to mega after so it would stick around for a while.
[Reply]
Fish 08:49 PM 08-04-2020
If you still want the 33+GB 4K download, I'm currently RARing and uploading it. Once it's finished, I'll PM a link to the download to any CP regular. If you have less than 100 posts on this forum, I will require a 200 word post here in this thread describing why the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL. If your post sufficiently satisfies, I'll PM you a link to the RAR collection. No torrent, direct download. Will probably take a day or two to upload.
[Reply]
TheSourceX1 09:15 PM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
If you still want the 33+GB 4K download, I'm currently RARing and uploading it. Once it's finished, I'll PM a link to the download to any CP regular. If you have less than 100 posts on this forum, I will require a 200 word post here in this thread describing why the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL. If your post sufficiently satisfies, I'll PM you a link to the RAR collection. No torrent, direct download. Will probably take a day or two to upload.
This is the best thing I've read in a while. The requirements are awesome.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up