ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Nelson calls out the Chiefs
Titty Meat 12:52 AM 12-02-2019
Lmao
Attached: Screenshot_20191202-005020_Twitter.jpg (85.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:37 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Who would have known Nelson was the missing piece that got us a ring...Thanks for leaving asshole...
It appears that he wasn't so much the missing piece as an extraneous stray piece from a different puzzle. A much worse puzzle.
[Reply]
notorious 09:54 PM 06-04-2020
Every retort he had was,"I have millions".

Very effective.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:25 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I don’t blame Nelson for having to deal with Sutton’s stupid ass, but get the fuck out of here with this shit bro.

Andy Reid is one of, if not the most liked coach in football by everybody but your dumbass. Clark is very well liked as well.

This probably has to do with Peters, who Clark tried to help and understand his cause.
I think he is still upset because when Spags was making his wish list for Veach, one of his wishes was for Nelson to play on a different team.

I honestly couldn't stand him. I got so sick of him keeping drives alive with defensive holding penalties.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:01 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Every retort he had was,"I have millions".

Very effective.
It was as if he got that from the Alex Only fans
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:06 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
We are all glad you are in Shittsburgh too. Enjoy your last year in the NFL.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:07 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Steven Nelson is burnt trash
FYP
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:10 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Enjoy him Squeeler fans.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 04:20 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Enjoy him Squeeler fans.
"fuck a ring"

Yeah, that's the attitude I want on my football team!
[Reply]
nychief 05:40 AM 06-05-2020
CTE.
[Reply]
ILChief 05:47 AM 06-05-2020
I wonder what happened with him and the Chiefs. He’s the only player that has left that seems to at least publicly trash the organization. Even Marcus Peters has actually been complimentary if I remember
[Reply]
TEX 08:24 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
"**** a ring"

Yeah, that's the attitude I want on my football team!
Exactly. Much better off without.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:59 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Enjoy him Squeeler fans.
They're all gushing over him on Twitter because he said nice things about their owner.

That's to be expected from a fanbase that waves yellow hankies as a way to act tough and intimidating to visiting teams.
[Reply]
jettio 09:34 AM 06-05-2020
What the Chiefs did to Marcus Peters is to trade him to a team that he wanted to play for in his home state for less in return than he was worth and he played in a Super Bowl and then was traded to a Super Bowl contender that gave him a decent second contract for a CB.

Chiefs Planet proves that their are some asshole Chiefs fans, and some have racist tendencies, but Nelson is talking like he only hears the assholes and prejudges the decent people based on the assholes.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:28 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
What the Chiefs did to Marcus Peters is to trade him to a team that he wanted to play for in his home state for less in return than he was worth and he played in a Super Bowl and then was traded to a Super Bowl contender that gave him a decent second contract for a CB.

Chiefs Planet proves that their are some asshole Chiefs fans, and some have racist tendencies, but Nelson is talking like he only hears the assholes and prejudges the decent people based on the assholes.
"Less than he was worth"??

They traded him to the highest bidder - only LA Rams and SF even offered anything for him after he ****ED us by saying he would only re-sign long term with a west coast team that was a Super Bowl contender.

On top of that, the Rams traded him for an even smaller bag of dicks than they gave for him...

So take your "racist tendencies" and shove them up your stupid ****ing ass, because no one really wants to give up a 1st rounder for an egotistical asshole that slaps him mom around and chokes coaches.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:34 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
"Less than he was worth"??

They traded him to the highest bidder - only LA Rams and SF even offered anything for him after he ****ED us by saying he would only re-sign long term with a west coast team that was a Super Bowl contender.

On top of that, the Rams traded him for an even smaller bag of dicks than they gave for him...

So take your "racist tendencies" and shove them up your stupid ****ing ass, because no one really wants to give up a 1st rounder for an egotistical asshole that slaps him mom around and chokes coaches.
this

Marcus Peters was a cancer in a locker room, just like Jaleen R. And while he was very talented, he got burned a little to much for my blood.

So, uh it wasn't racists tendencies. It was a business decision that very well could have contributed to our Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up