ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 997 of 1207
« First < 497897947987993994995996997 99899910001001100710471097 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Pablo 07:07 PM 05-03-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Chorizo, egg, and cheese sammy with red onion and peppers from the corner bakery.

That's an after breakfast nap in the making.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:36 PM 05-03-2020
Chicken tacos with street corn

I need the recipe for this business. Like now.

Please.

:-)
[Reply]
threebag 09:07 PM 05-03-2020
At least an address :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:48 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
That's an after breakfast nap in the making.
Yep. I rarely eat anything before noon but will occasionally humor the wife with breakfast/brunch on the weekend if I don't have anything planned for a couple hours afterward.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:00 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I need the recipe for this business. Like now.

Please.

:-)
This guy posts some good recipes and this is pretty close to how I do my chicken. He gives an alternative to annatto paste if you can't find it. If you do find and use annatto paste just know it can stain so as not to piss the wife off. Trust me on that.

https://keviniscooking.com/how-to-make-pollo-asado/

I didn't use his corn recipe though because he uses sriracha which I'm sure could be good but not really my thing on street corn.

I grilled the corn in their husks. Rolled in Mexican crema (soupier sour cream). Rolled in crumbled Cojita cheese, and sprinkled with chili lime seasoning and chopped cilantro (sorry FMB). I use paper plates to roll the corn. One with crema, one with Cojita, similar to dredging.

Also recipe sites are the fucking worst with all the ads and page bullshit.
[Reply]
Sorry 11:14 AM 05-04-2020
This guy posts some good recipes and this is pretty close to how I do my chicken. He gives an alternative to annatto paste if you can't find it. If you do find and use annatto paste just know it can stain so as not to piss the wife off. Trust me on that.

https://keviniscooking.com/how-to-make-pollo-asado/

I didn't use his corn recipe though because he uses sriracha which I'm sure could be good but not really my thing on street corn.

I grilled the corn in their husks. Rolled in Mexican crema (soupier sour cream). Rolled in crumbled Cojita cheese, and sprinkled with chili lime seasoning and chopped cilantro (sorry FMB). I use paper plates to roll the corn. One with crema, one with Cojita, similar to dredging.

Also recipe sites are the fucking worst with all the ads and page bullshit.
Thanks for posting this. I make my elote the exact same way, I use foil as I use the excess to redip my corn as I’m eating. I’m in central cali so corn man use valentines but I like green pepper cholula
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:18 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Steak with some stuffed sweet peppers, green beans and the star of spring feasts..fried morels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had morels 6 times in the past 2 weeks.

God damn they are good.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:13 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I've had morels 6 times in the past 2 weeks.

God damn they are good.
Grown in your basement?
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:54 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Grown in your basement?
Lol no.

I've got an old guy who brings me some every year.

This year it seems no one is finding them. He showed up one day with 194 and two days later with almost 600.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:41 PM 05-04-2020
Lol no.

This year it seems no one is finding them. He showed up one day with 194 and two days later with almost 600.
I walked all over my mom's property to find that little mess. It was alotta walking in muck boots to get those. Been out on another piece of private property and walked all over that fucker and found 3. Been out on public land a few times as well and came up with just a few each time. This year definitely sucked IMO.

Thinking the flooding last year messed up a few spots that are usually producers so 2021 will be better. Fuck 2020 all around.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:47 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Thanks for posting this. I make my elote the exact same way, I use foil as I use the excess to redip my corn as I’m eating. I’m in central cali so corn man use valentines but I like green pepper cholula
Nice call on the green pepper cholula, I'm going to try that. Feel like some additional acid could help balance out the fats and give it more zing.
[Reply]
threebag 06:24 PM 05-04-2020
One morning at the golf course I found a shit ton of liberty caps. I emptied every bag of tees I had and loaded up. Needles to say it ended up being one hell of a weekend.
[Reply]
candyman 07:04 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:
One morning at the golf course I found a shit ton of liberty caps. I emptied every bag of tees I had and loaded up. Needles to say it ended up being one hell of a weekend.
I've found some that appeared to be liberty caps but I was too much of a chicken shit to eat them and find out. Always had a fear of eating poisonous shrooms. Is there a sure-fire way to id them?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:07 PM 05-04-2020
Lol no.

We went out for the first time last week and only found 16. Temps are perfect but we are drier than a bone here.

Those old guys know what they're doing though.
[Reply]
threebag 08:26 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
I've found some that appeared to be liberty caps but I was too much of a chicken shit to eat them and find out. Always had a fear of eating poisonous shrooms. Is there a sure-fire way to id them?
I was late 20s. All I needed was my buddy I was golfing with to say “yeah, those look like liberty caps” and I was set. After the night I slept the whole next day. My live in girlfriend (she liked speed) and some of our friends were afraid I was going to die. I woke up like nothing had happened, well rested. They were relieved and it was a good laugh for a long time.
[Reply]
Page 997 of 1207
« First < 497897947987993994995996997 99899910001001100710471097 > Last »
Up