ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Is there a way to record the game and upload it?
wutamess 10:32 AM 01-28-2020
I'm going to the game and I'm well aware that it's not as good as watching it on T.V. However, I'd like to be able to revisit the game in it's entirety... from probably kickoff to commercials to postgame celebration(s). Is there a way to get that and put it on USB or a secret Youtube link or something?
[Reply]
TheSourceX1 09:17 PM 08-04-2020
Oh, and this is post 100...may I have the link? Lol
[Reply]
Fish 09:35 PM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by TheSourceX1:
Oh, and this is post 100...may I have the link? Lol
EDIT: 250 posts.

:-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:50 PM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
If you still want the 33+GB 4K download, I'm currently RARing and uploading it. Once it's finished, I'll PM a link to the download to any CP regular. If you have less than 100 posts on this forum, I will require a 200 word post here in this thread describing why the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL. If your post sufficiently satisfies, I'll PM you a link to the RAR collection. No torrent, direct download. Will probably take a day or two to upload.
Woohoo! Put me on the list, please!
[Reply]
Fish 11:04 PM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Woohoo! Put me on the list, please!

[Reply]
BossChief 11:28 PM 08-04-2020
If you still want the 33+GB 4K download, I'm currently RARing and uploading it. Once it's finished, I'll PM a link to the download to any CP regular. If you have less than 100 posts on this forum, I will require a 200 word post here in this thread describing why the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL. If your post sufficiently satisfies, I'll PM you a link to the RAR collection. No torrent, direct download. Will probably take a day or two to upload.
Yes, please
[Reply]
Fish 11:32 PM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Yes, please

[Reply]
Fish 11:33 AM 08-05-2020
4K link is ready.
[Reply]
Chiefsman13 01:25 PM 08-05-2020
4K link is ready.
200 words-- why the Chiefs are the best.

Best QB in the league who makes the bears look like idiots for passing on him, a coach with an actual personality and not a boring as hell machine, the fastest receivers in the league who can go to the house at any second, a great TE who catches and blocks, the loudest stadium in the league, a bunch of running backs who will run through you or around you, knowing that if a play breaks down, you’ve got a chance to have something crazy happen. The team never gives up and doesn’t even seem nervous when they’re behind because they know big plays. The D isn’t afraid to give up points and plays physical (like knocking the good out of Jimmy G in the Super Bowl) and tries to make the big plays that turn games around. The team just plays with a lot of energy and that gets into the fans. Who’s going to stop them in the AFC—they should go on a Pats-like run because none of the other teams in the AFC are any good—especially the ones in their division other than the Ravens, who look like chokers for years to come. Go Chiefs!

Exactly 200!
[Reply]
Fish 01:46 PM 08-05-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefsman13:
200 words-- why the Chiefs are the best.

Best QB in the league who makes the bears look like idiots for passing on him, a coach with an actual personality and not a boring as hell machine, the fastest receivers in the league who can go to the house at any second, a great TE who catches and blocks, the loudest stadium in the league, a bunch of running backs who will run through you or around you, knowing that if a play breaks down, you’ve got a chance to have something crazy happen. The team never gives up and doesn’t even seem nervous when they’re behind because they know big plays. The D isn’t afraid to give up points and plays physical (like knocking the good out of Jimmy G in the Super Bowl) and tries to make the big plays that turn games around. The team just plays with a lot of energy and that gets into the fans. Who’s going to stop them in the AFC—they should go on a Pats-like run because none of the other teams in the AFC are any good—especially the ones in their division other than the Ravens, who look like chokers for years to come. Go Chiefs!

Exactly 200!
https://mega.nz/folder/rN1h2RSQ#UVhTXbfBr47j1M-sFVIYyg

:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up