ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Uniform Question
Chieftain 07:44 AM 02-28-2021
Does anyone know what type of font is used in the Chiefs uniform jersey?
[Reply]
Chieftain 07:51 AM 02-28-2021
I noticed Dawson and Mahomes jersey numbers use similar fonts. I was curious to know what type of font it was.
[Reply]
Chieftain 12:17 PM 02-28-2021
Nevermind. I did it the hard way.
If you go to the Chiefs wiki page now, I uploaded the whole uniform set in high vector resolution. To add icing to the cake, I replaced nr.10 with nr.15:-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Chiefs

For bonus, Mahomes jersey in vector:

[Reply]
ptlyon 12:37 PM 02-28-2021
Well that's solved
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:42 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Nevermind. I did it the hard way.
If you go to the Chiefs wiki page now, I uploaded the whole uniform set in high vector resolution. To add icing to the cake, I replaced nr.10 with nr.15:-)

For bonus, Mahomes jersey in vector:

Here you go I just figured it out for you . Your welcome.
[Reply]
Chieftain 12:47 PM 02-28-2021
The previous uniform set always bothered me because it lacked the complete set and it was done in shitty .png format. Chiefs are the only NFL team on wiki that has a uniform set in vector and that's pretty cool because it's one of the first things you see when you open up the page.
[Reply]
Oz_Chief 03:01 PM 02-28-2021
The previous uniform set always bothered me because it lacked the complete set and it was done in shitty .png format. Chiefs are the only NFL team on wiki that has a uniform set in vector and that's pretty cool because it's one of the first things you see when you open up the page.
Thanks! Looks great! Is a specific font used, or is it just a generic block font?

Personally, I'd like to see the all whites more often. Once per season would be nice.
[Reply]
Chieftain 05:37 PM 02-28-2021
It's custom made because I have no idea what font the team uses for the jersey numbers. The uniforms are also accurately described by using terms like "road" which the Chiefs' official website uses as supposed to "away" like they do in hockey.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:49 PM 02-28-2021
It's custom made because I have no idea what font the team uses for the jersey numbers. The uniforms are also accurately described by using terms like "road" which the Chiefs' official website uses as OPPOSED to "away" like they do in hockey.
FYP
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:34 PM 02-28-2021
It's custom made because I have no idea what font the team uses for the jersey numbers. The uniforms are also accurately described by using terms like "road" which the Chiefs' official website uses as so post to "away" like they do in hockey.
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
FYP
FYFYP
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:45 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
FYFYP
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Up