ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
MrBlond 09:38 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wow, once again I missed all of the drama. :-)

And just so jettio knows that I am also a moderator that abuses my power, I have removed 2292 posts from MrBlond's artificially inflated post total, putting him roughly 900 posts behind ME. :-)
Oh, you mexican bastard. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:40 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
Oh, you mexican bastard. :-)
That's it. I'm leaving.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:46 AM 11-10-2003
So when and where is the candlelight vigil in support of PM civility?

On a related note, you should have seen the incendiary stuff Taco wrote regarding yours truly in the last message he sent me by carrier pigeon. Reminded me of the bad old days of smaque via couriered vellum screed.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:39 AM 11-10-2003
taco left because he couldn't handle the Chiefs winning and the donkos losing...he only likes to post here when he has leverage, so instead of enduring increasing heaps of justified smack he seized on this opportunity to cut and run...taco had a problem with ONE poster and decided to go nuclear and blame the whole board...he expected us to beg him to stay after he loudly announced that he was leaving...he returned 28 min. later to loudly announce AGAIN that he was leaving...and here were are: the new over/under on taco drama returning is 72 hours....any takers?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:42 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
taco left because he couldn't handle the Chiefs winning and the donkos losing...he only likes to post here when he has leverage, so instead of enduring increasing heaps of justified smack he seized on this opportunity to cut and run...taco had a problem with ONE poster and decided to go nuclear and blame the whole board...he expected us to beg him to stay after he loudly announced that he was leaving...he returned 28 min. later to loudly announce AGAIN that he was leaving...and here were are: the new over/under on taco drama returning is 72 hours....any takers?

I'll_take_the_over.
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:44 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
TJ will not be back until he has really good Chiefs smack. Maybe a playoff loss or a major injury. First he will start with the "Thanks for all the support. I've put this behind me." Next will be the fake sympathy: "I know what its like to suffer a catastrophic loss. We did that right before we won back to back superbowls". Then the passive aggressive smack: "you guys had all the pieces. Too bad you blew it". Then the outright smack: "You still suck and Denver is the best team in the AFCW!"

I swear I can see the future.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:49 AM 11-10-2003
TJ will not be back until he has really good Chiefs smack. Maybe a playoff loss or a major injury. First he will start with the "Thanks for all the support. I've put this behind me." Next will be the fake sympathy: "I know what its like to suffer a catastrophic loss. We did that right before we won back to back superbowls". Then the passive aggressive smack: "you guys had all the pieces. Too bad you blew it". Then the outright smack: "You still suck and Denver is the best team in the AFCW!"

that is a textbook description of his process...
[Reply]
shakesthecat 09:57 AM 11-10-2003
What I don't understand is, who has the gun at Taco's head, forcing him to log on to the Planet.

The poor guy obviously doesn't want to be here, but apparently some evil Chief fan forces him to post against his will.
[Reply]
MrBlond 04:51 PM 11-10-2003

Thanks to jettio's help, step one is now complete!
[Reply]
Archie F. Swin 09:44 AM 11-10-2003
that's pretty sad when a glorified, attention sucking, donx forum running, Chiefs fan with trollish tendencies, commands 300+ posts with only one whorish post!

I'm jealous as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more !:-)

How long are you going to humor this guy by squabbling about who likes and hates TJ the most?
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:47 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin:
that's pretty sad when a glorified, attention sucking, donx forum running, Chiefs fan with trollish tendencies, commands 300+ posts with only one whorish post!

I'm jealous as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more !:-)

How long are you going to humor this guy by squabbling about who likes and hates TJ the most?
Well, I for one am only here to inflate my post count. That and bagging on TJ is always good for some cheap rep.
[Reply]
Archie F. Swin 09:57 AM 11-10-2003
Well, I for one am only here to inflate my post count. That and bagging on TJ is always good for some cheap rep.

yep . . same here . . . I'm an attention whore in training, Still trying to lean how to post without consulting my heart or mind . . . just the debil on my shoulder
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:23 AM 11-10-2003
Well, I for one am only here to inflate my post count.
Well, I better get to work then.

:-) Back to 19k, or should I go lower? :-)
[Reply]
MrBlond 11:26 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Well, I better get to work then.

:-) Back to 19k, or should I go lower? :-)
Thank you sir, may I have another? :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:36 AM 11-10-2003
Thank you sir, may I have another? :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Up