ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3784 of 4890
« First < 2784328436843734377437803781378237833784 378537863787378837943834388442844784 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:06 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
That's the best part of the whole deal! :-)
They're a laughingstock making Hackett the fall guy when it's all on Paton
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:14 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
Last game of the season, :-) :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:19 PM 01-08-2023
He's taking the organization on a ride off the cliff at Casa Bonita
[Reply]
TEX 08:26 PM 01-08-2023

Yea dude, that's what you were brought to Denver to do, but you made things worse. Let's ride! :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 08:26 PM 01-08-2023

GET IN LOSERS WE'RE GOING SOMEWHERE

[Reply]
Willie Lanier 08:29 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Winning!
[Reply]
Pablo 08:31 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:

This offense is explosive!/copeadilla
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 08:31 PM 01-08-2023
Perfect summation of their situation
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:34 PM 01-08-2023
Wilson apparently doesn't realize why he was brought there. It was not to turn things around. He was thought to be the missing piece of an SB team.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:39 PM 01-08-2023
Teddy would have done more this season than that joke
[Reply]
DomCasual 08:41 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
They're a laughingstock making Hackett the fall guy when it's all on Paton
Such a stupid comment. Nathaniel Hackett might be the worst head coach in the NFL in the last quarter century. Fall guy? I wish they could have fired him a few more times. Did you actually watch any of the games he coached?

Is that a defense of Paton? No. Both "Paton sucks," and "Nathaniel Hackett might be the worst head coach in the last 25 years" can be true. The term "fall guy" suggests he was somehow not treated fairly. That's just...not smart.

Similarly, I have heard people say, "Russell Wilson got his coach fired." Same thing. Russell Wilson is not a top-5 NFL quarterback. But he's also not the dumpster fire he was for most of the 15-game Nathaniel Hackett tenure. The last two games are SUCH an indictment on Nathaniel Hackett. They've looked, I don't know, functional - like a real football team. That's with an interim head coach that was out of coaching three months ago - a guy that has never so much as sniffed a head coaching job in his career.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:43 PM 01-08-2023

If the Broncos don’t get Payton or Harbaugh will you leave and never come back?
[Reply]
tredadda 08:46 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Such a stupid comment. Nathaniel Hackett might be the worst head coach in the NFL in the last quarter century. Fall guy? I wish they could have fired him a few more times. Did you actually watch any of the games he coached?

Is that a defense of Paton? No. Both "Paton sucks," and "Nathaniel Hackett might be the worst head coach in the last 25 years" can be true. The term "fall guy" suggests he was somehow not treated fairly. That's just...not smart.

Similarly, I have heard people say, "Russell Wilson got his coach fired." Same thing. Russell Wilson is not a top-5 NFL quarterback. But he's also not the dumpster fire he was for most of the 15-game Nathaniel Hackett tenure. The last two games are SUCH an indictment on Nathaniel Hackett. They've looked, I don't know, functional - like a real football team. That's with an interim head coach that was out of coaching three months ago - a guy that has never so much as sniffed a head coaching job in his career.
Interesting. Oh well, playoff time so it’s time for KC to assume their rightful place in the playoffs and Denver to assume theirs in last place in the AFCW watching from home.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:47 PM 01-08-2023

Why did Paton choose Hacket over, literally, everybody else?
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 08:56 PM 01-08-2023

Didn't your DC decline the HC position after Hackett was fired?

Might just tell you all you need to know regarding the organization
[Reply]
Page 3784 of 4890
« First < 2784328436843734377437803781378237833784 378537863787378837943834388442844784 > Last »
Up