ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1581 of 4880
« First < 581108114811531157115771578157915801581 158215831584158515911631168120812581 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
tmax63 06:45 AM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
So who does Denver take at #5 now? I gotta think after today’s trade, Giants are definitely going Chubb. So Darnold at #1, then Chubb, then Rosen or Baker (I’d bet Rosen) to the Jets, Browns could trade down, but if not probably take Barkley.

So that leaves QB’s Baker or Allen to choose from or someone like Nelson, or possibly a trade down with Buffalo since they seem to want a QB bad. Be interesting to see which of those options appeal most to Donkos.

But it’s Elway, so whoever he drafts, I’m sure he’ll manage to **** it up somehow.
You don't spend the capital to trade up that far unless it's a QB.
[Reply]
TEX 08:30 AM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think he lacked the testicular fortitude or conviction ... he wanted to have the out of landing on 8-8. I wasn't interested in walking away for 8-8, it's like trying to claim who won a tie.
That is NOT it at all. I know that you have presented it as such. So, lets have another wager and see who lacks what here "friend" .
The bet is all laid out here in this thread. - I said I'd bet you that that Broncos would finish LESS THAN 8-8. That CLEARLY indicates no more than 7 WINS. You chimed in with your usual BS and called it a no -risk lame 8-8 bet and PUSSED OUT. (Which you accused BlackOP of doing on a wager you had with him)

Again I called you out and said - ok - we will label the bet as no more than 7 Wins - and you STILL did not accept it.

So - would you care and revisit it? - Lets find the posts here in this thread and see if I was not ABSOLUTELY CLEAR that I stated that they would finish with LESS THAN with an 8-8 record and explained it as meaning that they would not win more than 7 games - in order cater to you trying to change the terms - and you STILL did not accept.

Lets bet again with the same terms - If I am wrong I leave FOREVER - IF you are wrong, then YOU LEAVE FOR EVER. This gives EVERYONE here the chance to see that you PUSSED OUT. Yes, all your disciples included...

Are you game?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:40 AM 03-23-2018
https://twitter.com/realmnchiefsfan/...025630210?s=21

This is coming
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:49 AM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
That is NOT it at all. I know that you have presented it as such. So, lets have another wager and see who lacks what here "friend" .
The bet is all laid out here in this thread. - I said I'd bet you that that Broncos would finish LESS THAN 8-8. That CLEARLY indicates no more than 7 WINS. You chimed in with your usual BS and called it a no -risk lame 8-8 bet and PUSSED OUT. (Which you accused BlackOP of doing on a wager you had with him)

Again I called you out and said - ok - we will label the bet as no more than 7 Wins - and you STILL did not accept it.

So - would you care and revisit it? - Lets find the posts here in this thread and see if I was not ABSOLUTELY CLEAR that I stated that they would finish with LESS THAN with an 8-8 record and explained it as meaning that they would not win more than 7 games - in order cater to you trying to change the terms - and you STILL did not accept.

Lets bet again with the same terms - If I am wrong I leave FOREVER - IF you are wrong, then YOU LEAVE FOR EVER. This gives EVERYONE here the chance to see that you PUSSED OUT. Yes, all your disciples included...

Are you game?
You do the research and come back with what you find... an 8-8 finish was not taken off the table by BlackOp. If it had been, the bet would have been on and I would be gone. You have this narrative that I backed out of a bet with him because of what you chimed in with... he never accepted the bet. He walked it back, leaning on 8-8.

So, take an hour of your life and go find it. If I recall correctly, I'm the one that made the bet... and when the desire to use an 8-8 finish would protect him, I was out. Go find it.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:03 AM 03-23-2018
And, once you do all your research.... here's the answer for your challenge.

If you're good with it, we'll let New World Order make this determination... the bet is on as of the week prior to Week 1, given that Denver hasn't lost a significant player (like QB, etc) that would impact their chances. It would be foolish to make a bet 5 months before the season starts, given how key injuries can impact that bet. Call it whatever you want to call it.

If that's the case and New World Order confirms the Broncos aren't impacted by a significant injury loss... the bet is on. I'll go with whatever he determines.

Denver wins 7 or fewer games and I'll ride off into the sunset.
8-8 is nullifies the bet.
Denver wins 9 or more and you take you're ball and run home.

Does that work for you? Take it or leave it.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:03 AM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Lolol

So, your GM spent a first round pick on an OT that you don’t think can handle blocking the pass rushers in the AFCW?
I think Bolles has shown he can hold his own and that he's fine where he's at.

Moving him to RT won't make it any easier for him, so what's the point?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:04 AM 03-23-2018
I don't think Elway is there...

Josh Allen (backpack) about to begin is Pro Day in Laramie. NFL Network, ESPN and all 32 teams represented. Have already spotted Broncos senior personnel advisor Gary Kubiak and Browns coach Hue Jackson. pic.twitter.com/QRjpwurQ2C

— Nick Kosmider (@NickKosmider) March 23, 2018

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:07 AM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
https://twitter.com/realmnchiefsfan/...025630210?s=21

This is coming
Oh. My. God. How do they plan to defend that? To top it all off; the donks D is even worse this year and KC will have starters along with Watkins. If Patty stays healthy its going to be complete and utter devastation. Hopefully Big Red doesn't feel bad for the donks and keeps his foot on that throttle the whole game. I want Madden scores against them. Cuz, fuck donk forever.
[Reply]
TEX 10:24 AM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I don't think Elway is there...

Isn't Allen YOUR guy? Or is it Mayfield? Or whoever the LP Broncos draft???
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:42 AM 03-23-2018
I would be curious if any of the three teams below have a desire to move up to 5. Sure, the Giants are possibly a 'trade down' target, but if Denver is in the mindset of not drafting a QB, then I would support a move back... but, not much further than 15 - that would be a stretch dependent upon how the draft seems to be unfolding.

Dolphins @ 11, Bills @ 12, Cardinals @ 15

#5 pick is worth 1,700 points

Dolphins could offer up their '18 first and seconds and get there (R1-11 and R2-42) or something that has the R1 pick and a mix of current year/future year

Bills have already moved up once, would they do it again? They could make it interesting with R1-12, R2-53 and R3-65. If they see a QB they like and he's there, maybe.

Cardinals would have a tougher road... they would have to give up most of their picks in the first 3 rounds to just fall short of the value. Unless there was a player or a R1-15, R2-47 (almost 1500 points) and future considerations.

Again, depends on whether or not these teams views QB as a 'must get' and who falls to 5, but I think I would give a thumbs up to any of those scenarios.

I'd lke Fitzpatrick at 5, probably even Nelson. But, there's a decent amount of talent in the top half of the draft and in the next two rounds.

I might do one of those moves, then package some of those picks to get back into late R1.

Hopefully, they're doing this tour of all the QBs to drive interest... I say make a move, get a solid return and go from there. If they want to draft OL, they can get McGlinchey (likely) at 11-15.

I'd certainly rather see this than them pick any of the QBs.

And, if Denver did something like this without addressing OL early, I think you'd have a minor revolt. Not saying these players aren't needed... but, gotta address the OL. http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2...h_surpris.html
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:30 AM 03-23-2018

Giants, @ Chargers, @ Chiefs, @ Eagles, Patriots

You say Denver loses 4 of those 5 games. I'm game. So, I never make stupid Internet bets... but, today is your lucky day.

If Denver loses 4 of those 5 games - you guys can close my account and I'm gone forever.

If Denver wins 2 of those 5 games - you close your account and you're gone forever.

Deal?
I didn't back out and say Donkos would be 8-8...I said they would go 1-4 over a 5 game stretch. They went 0-5. I said all off season that they were a 6-10/last place team...

You are correct in that if I accepted that bet...you would be self-banned.

BTW.. I was the ONLY member that predicted your team to fall apart during that stretch.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:31 AM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Oh. My. God. How do they plan to defend that? To top it all off; the donks D is even worse this year and KC will have starters along with Watkins. If Patty stays healthy its going to be complete and utter devastation. Hopefully Big Red doesn't feel bad for the donks and keeps his foot on that throttle the whole game. I want Madden scores against them. Cuz, **** donk forever.
How about that throw he makes to Harris- amazing and effortless. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:37 AM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I didn't back out and say Donkos would be 8-8...I said they would go 1-4 over a 5 game stretch. They went 0-5. I said all off season that they were a 6-10/last place team...

You are correct in that if I accepted that bet...you would be self-banned.

BTW.. I was the ONLY member that predicted your team to fall apart during that stretch.
If only you accepted... and it would appear that it was TEX jumping in and wanting to take the bet that prompted the 8-8 issue.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:55 AM 03-23-2018
If only you accepted... and it would appear that it was TEX jumping in and wanting to take the bet that prompted the 8-8 issue.
I didn't accept the bet as that would have left this thread with only RectumKrammer and Homerboy as the resident mule-tools.

You are the "best of the worst" as far as Donko posters are concerned...(throwing out a little passive-aggressive shade your way) Ha...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:01 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I didn't accept the bet as that would have left this thread with only RectumKrammer and Homerboy as the resident mule-tools.

You are the "best of the worst" as far as Donko posters are concerned...(throwing out a little passive-aggressive shade your way) Ha...
I knew it... you're a big fan.
[Reply]
Page 1581 of 4880
« First < 581108114811531157115771578157915801581 158215831584158515911631168120812581 > Last »
Up