ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Ben Carson: Egyptian pyramids were used to store grain, not Pharaohs' tombs
srvy 12:29 AM 11-06-2015
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Oh look a cute cat meme. You fucking know its right. I remember reading about the deep space probe what was it Pioneer, Voyager? Anyway they hired Archaeologists Scientists and Scholars to decide what they would put on the probe in case it was found by intelligent life. These guys couldn't agree on anything worry warting on how it would be interpreted. The whole thing was getting delayed over stupid shit till finally they agreed to disagree and got on with it.

I am not saying Carson isn't out there on this but those guys saying they wrote it down and we understand it is complete BS.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 12:31 AM 11-06-2015
Originally Posted by srvy:
Oh look a cute cat meme. You fucking know its right. I remember reading about the deep space probe what was it Pioneer, Voyager? Anyway they hired Archaeologists Scientists and Scholars to decide what they would put on the probe in case it was found by intelligent life. These guys couldn't agree on anything worry warting on how it would be interpreted. The whole thing was getting delayed over stupid shit till finally they agreed to disagree and got on with it.

I am not saying Carson isn't out there on this but those guys saying they wrote it down and we understand it is complete BS.

[Reply]
Fish 12:24 AM 11-06-2015
Hahahahaha right you cant find Archaeologists who agree on any of the Hieroglyphics and what they mean.
Bologna.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 12:27 AM 11-06-2015
Originally Posted by Fish:
Bologna.
Maybe he got the hieroglyphics mixed up with his religion. I mean that statement if applied to the bible would make perfect sense.
[Reply]
Fish 12:28 AM 11-06-2015
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Maybe he got the hieroglyphics mixed up with his religion. I mean that statement if applied to the bible would make perfect sense.
Bologna.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:30 AM 11-06-2015
Hahahahaha right you cant find Archaeologists who agree on any of the Hieroglyphics and what they mean. Has no one watched PBS and Discovery. Hell these guys nearly come to fisticuffs disagreeing on meaning of Egyptian Hieroglyphics. Hell for all we know some Pharaoh was making a monument in the sand of some hotties boobs.

They wrote it down makes it sound like Lewis and Clark mapping the west or the original surveys of the 7 ranges. Those guys are making as big an educated guess as Ben Carson. Get out of here with that shit.
Wut
[Reply]
Dave Lane 12:32 AM 11-06-2015
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Wut
At one point I thought Carson was the crazy one...
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:54 AM 11-06-2015
Hahahahaha right you cant find Archaeologists who agree on any of the Hieroglyphics and what they mean. Has no one watched PBS and Discovery. Hell these guys nearly come to fisticuffs disagreeing on meaning of Egyptian Hieroglyphics. Hell for all we know some Pharaoh was making a monument in the sand of some hotties boobs.

They wrote it down makes it sound like Lewis and Clark mapping the west or the original surveys of the 7 ranges. Those guys are making as big an educated guess as Ben Carson. Get out of here with that shit.
Not sure if serious. Are you actually serious? Seriously, are you?

Rosetta Stone: look it up
[Reply]
srvy 12:58 AM 11-06-2015
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Not sure if serious. Are you actually serious? Seriously, are you?

Rosetta Stone: look it up
Haven't you got a flower pot arrangement to put together.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:05 AM 11-06-2015
Haven't you got a flower pot arrangement to put together.
I always have time to help you display what an imbecile you are. Takes minimal effort.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 09:07 AM 11-06-2015

Your first mistake is relying on PBS and Discovery for accurate historical perspective.
[Reply]
srvy 11:19 AM 11-06-2015
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
Your first mistake is relying on PBS and Discovery for accurate historical perspective.
Actually they used to be pretty good resources in the day along with History Channel whey they actually televised history. I have seen world renowned Egyptologists and Archaeologists discuss why they think the pyrimids were buit and how they think they were built and who they think built them. They have one thing in common none agree on anything.

What a valuable resource we have Dave Lane, Fish, Cosmo etc to solve the unknown right here in CP .
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:15 AM 02-01-2016

:-)

scrrvy trying to wrest the trophy from #WilEpetegz.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 07:14 PM 11-05-2015
Those would be some atrociously designed and incredibly inefficient grain silos.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:20 PM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
Those would be some atrociously designed and incredibly inefficient grain silos.
What difference does that make?

The important thing here is to conform fact to one's religious beliefs. Dr. Carson is spot on.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up