ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 29
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:10 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by MrSlippery:
Hey guys new member here, just found this site from reading a reddit thread.

I have 1 ticket for the game Sunday I need to sell, 321 row 11, seat 10. My friend who owns the other ticket will be there but I cannot make the trip unfortunately.
You sure picked a heck of a handle to be selling a ticket. :-)

Welcome to CP!
[Reply]
luv 08:23 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I'd love to wait another day or so... I think the sweet spot would be Friday into Saturday, depending on how picky you are on where you sit.

I'm fairly picky and in the past I've let it go to the point where they start drying up... and with flying tomorrow and what not, figured I wouldn't save a ton more by waiting longer.

Granted, every penny saved in TM fees is a penny I cherish.

Good luck!
In putting tickets up for sale in the past, I can tell you that the panic that they won't sell usually sets in on Thursday. Everyone seems to start buying on Friday, so the prices jack back up until Saturday night.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:25 AM 01-17-2020
Chiefs have started gouging less, there are a few upper level seats in the first few rows that are now $250 instead of $280.

I broke one rule of ticket buying, but don't really care with where we ended up... once you purchase, never go back to see how much you could have saved.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 10:11 AM 01-17-2020
Chiefs have started gouging less, there are a few upper level seats in the first few rows that are now $250 instead of $280.

I broke one rule of ticket buying, but don't really care with where we ended up... once you purchase, never go back to see how much you could have saved.
This is just stupid. The ticket price should just be the ticket price especially coming from the team.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:47 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
This is just stupid. The ticket price should just be the ticket price especially coming from the team.
They were also releasing only club level/$900 tickets for a couple days, then either singles or 3 in a row (where you can only buy 1 or 3).... I assume more tactics to deter scalpers, but seemed pretty dumb and greedy.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 01:51 PM 01-17-2020
They were also releasing only club level/$900 tickets for a couple days, then either singles or 3 in a row (where you can only buy 1 or 3).... I assume more tactics to deter scalpers, but seemed pretty dumb and greedy.
Yeah I was seeing the one ticket and three ticket thing Monday evening. I kept seeing 3 tickets in Section 302 and only needed two and ticketmaster would give me an error when trying to add just two. Finally nabbed them though when somebody added one of the three to their cart.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:55 PM 01-17-2020
Cross-posting this here for more visibility:

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Can anyone who has purchased from Tickets For Less confirm that it's 1) instant delivery and 2) you can load it up into Ticketmaster?

It'd be nice to just get all four at once and then send them out via Ticketmaster after I get them so that our CPers have to sit together. :-)

[Reply]
Time's Yours 03:39 PM 01-17-2020
Yes to loading it up on ticket master. I bought via a call-in sale last year and it took them a few hours to transfer the tickets. I'm not sure if it's instant if you buy online.
[Reply]
MrSlippery 03:52 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
You sure picked a heck of a handle to be selling a ticket. :-)

Welcome to CP!
Haha I know sorry, that name started when playing NHL Hits back many many years ago that was my players nickname and it stuck with me.

I am legit I promise :-), just an almost 30 year Chiefs fan and season ticket holder from Canada :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:00 PM 01-17-2020
It seems like when I purchased my ticket through them for the home opener that it took an hour or two before I received it in the email and was able to download it. I just tried searching and don’t seem to have those emails any more. And I could be misremembering and thinking of something else - I’ve slept and drank since then.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:20 PM 01-17-2020
Anyone looking for a parking pass?
[Reply]
Time's Yours 05:24 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I still need one.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:34 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I need one.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 06:01 PM 01-17-2020

Pulled the trigger this afternoon. About the same area that I was in for last years game. Last year I think I paid $176, this year I would up paying $257. It will be worth every penny.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:03 PM 01-17-2020
It’s gonna be worth paying the premium to see the celebration after the win.

And the presentation of the Lamar Hunt trophy.

Arrowhead is going to be electric.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 29
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up