ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 35
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump suggests delaying November election
Fish 09:33 AM 07-30-2020
:-)

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:14 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Human error, if you want no human error you might as well just close everything. I use to work for the post office and volume is why there are mistakes not because people that work there are incompetent.
Volume and time.

Too much and too little.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:15 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
where I live, absentee is done at the county courthouse and never is in the mail....not sure how others are done

Said it many, many times. NO mail voting!! The ONLY exception should be for troops abroad and government employees serving overseas.

That's it.
[Reply]
Nixhex 10:16 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Human error, if you want no human error you might as well just close everything. I use to work for the post office and volume is why there are mistakes not because people that work there are incompetent.

Not saying postal workers are incompetent. As you stated the VOLUME of MASS mail in voting will increase the odds of human error. I just want the most fair election possible regardless of which party wins. Just my opinion.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:17 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Said it many, many times. NO mail voting!! The ONLY exception should be for troops abroad and government employees serving overseas.

That's it.
So no absentee voting right? Guess those elderly people in homes that canít make it to the polling place are fucked. Those college students that are in a different state? Get fucked. Traveling on vacation and canít be there for Election Day? You donít count.

Anyone else we should eliminate?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 10:17 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
We will just have to agree to disagree. My confidence in MASS mail in voting is very low. I understand the need for Absentee voting and I am not against it. Mail in voting on a MASS scale is what I am not confident about.
It doesn't matter if mail in voting were 100% accurate and fraud free. If it is a process that instills doubt about the outcome into a significant portion of the electorate it is a disaster waiting to happen.

The left doesn't care about the electorate believing the election is fair. They only care about seizing power.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:18 AM 07-31-2020
Not saying postal workers are incompetent. As you stated the VOLUME of MASS mail in voting will increase the odds of human error. I just want the most fair election possible regardless of which party wins. Just my opinion.
Except mail in voting is treated completely separate with the post office. Itís not the same as normal mail.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:18 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
It doesn't matter if mail in voting were 100% accurate and fraud free. If it is a process that instills doubt about the outcome into a significant portion of the electorate it is a disaster waiting to happen.

The left doesn't care about the electorate believing the election is fair. They only care about seizing power.
You realize that BOTH sides do the same shit, right?
[Reply]
Fish 10:19 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
If they can deal with ballots and as you seem to believe, make no errors, why can't they get an envelope from A to B with the same accuracy?
Ummm.... because it's a different procedure with different protocols?
[Reply]
VAChief 10:20 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So no absentee voting right? Guess those elderly people in homes that canít make it to the polling place are ****ed. Those college students that are in a different state? Get ****ed. Traveling on vacation and canít be there for Election Day? You donít count.

Anyone else we should eliminate?
A good portion of people in the business sector who travel frequently. I had a marketing job in the early 90's and traveled three weeks out of every 4. The only way I could vote in 92 was absentee.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:20 AM 07-31-2020
If your argument is “My side is right and just! The other side is the devil!”....then you’re part of the fucking problem.
[Reply]
Nixhex 10:22 AM 07-31-2020
Ballot harvesting/voter fraud in nursing homes is one of the best cases against mail in voting. Don't believe me, look it up. Lost of articles of voter fraud happening in nursing homes. They need a better system for this type of thing in my opinion.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:22 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by VAChief:
A good portion of people in the business sector who travel frequently. I had a marketing job in the early 90's and traveled three weeks out of every 4. The only way I could vote in 92 was absentee.
Yep....those people can get fucked too. Your vote doesnít matter.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:22 AM 07-31-2020
Ballot harvesting/voter fraud in nursing homes is one of the best cases against mail in voting. Don't believe me, look it up. Lost of articles of voter fraud happening in nursing homes. They need a better system for this type of thing in my opinion.
Look it up? Itís on you to show me your proof that itís rampant.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:22 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yep....those people can get ****ed too. Your vote doesnít matter.
Well business travel is never coming back so they don't have an excuse.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:23 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Well business travel is never coming back so they don't have an excuse.
Are you retarded? People are traveling right now.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 35
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up