ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 35
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump suggests delaying November election
Fish 09:33 AM 07-30-2020
:-)

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
Fish 09:43 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
I get mail that don't belong to me all the time. The postal service accuracy is not reliable enough for mass mail in voting. Democrats & Republicans should both be against this if they want a fair election as it can/will lead to their votes possibly not being counted.
FYI... the postal service has a completely separate method of handling voting ballots. It's not treated the same as normal mail.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:45 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
FYI... the postal service has a completely separate method of handling voting ballots. It's not treated the same as normal mail.
I posted that in the mail in video thread and it was ignored.
[Reply]
F150 09:47 AM 07-31-2020

If they can deal with ballots and as you seem to believe, make no errors, why can't they get an envelope from A to B with the same accuracy?

Or is ir really a safer assumption that their proven lack of competence over many years is the very reason vote by mail should never be allowed?
[Reply]
Nixhex 09:48 AM 07-31-2020
So since they have a different system for handling it means the human error part of the process disappears?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:49 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
If they can deal with ballots and as you seem to believe, make no errors, why can't they get an envelope from A to B with the same accuracy?

Or is ir really a safer assumption that their proven lack of competence over many years is the very reason vote by mail should never be allowed?
Absentee ballots ok?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:50 AM 07-31-2020
So since they have a different system for handling it means the human error part of the process disappears?
Thereís human error in everything. GASP....even at the polling place.
[Reply]
F150 09:51 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Absentee ballots ok?

where I live, absentee is done at the county courthouse and never is in the mail....not sure how others are done
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:53 AM 07-31-2020
where I live, absentee is done at the county courthouse and never is in the mail....not sure how others are done
So how should the military get to vote? Canít get them a ballot by mail. Guess theyíre fucked?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:55 AM 07-31-2020
And just because you do it at the courthouse....doesnít mean itís not done by mail .
[Reply]
F150 09:56 AM 07-31-2020
So how should the military get to vote? Canít get them a ballot by mail. Guess theyíre ****ed?

Yes that's exactly right, I want to disenfranchise all military people dead or alive.

Or maybe not. You choose.
[Reply]
F150 09:58 AM 07-31-2020
And just because you do it at the courthouse....doesnít mean itís not done by mail .

It isnt?....
[Reply]
Nixhex 09:58 AM 07-31-2020
Thereís human error in everything. GASP....even at the polling place.

We will just have to agree to disagree. My confidence in MASS mail in voting is very low. I understand the need for Absentee voting and I am not against it. Mail in voting on a MASS scale is what I am not confident about.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:00 AM 07-31-2020
It isnt?....
Iím assuming you live in Missouri. Go look at the SOS website. You can return your ballot by mail.
[Reply]
F150 10:05 AM 07-31-2020
We will just have to agree to disagree. My confidence in MASS mail in voting is very low. I understand the need for Absentee voting and I am not against it. Mail in voting on a MASS scale is what I am not confident about.

exactly
[Reply]
Mecca 10:12 AM 07-31-2020
Human error, if you want no human error you might as well just close everything. I use to work for the post office and volume is why there are mistakes not because people that work there are incompetent.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 35
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up