ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 35
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump suggests delaying November election
Fish 09:33 AM 07-30-2020
:-)

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:43 PM 07-30-2020

Glad I was able to get the very dishonest LameStream Media to finally start talking about the RISKS to our Democracy from dangerous Universal Mail-In-Voting (not Absentee Voting, which I totally support!).

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:44 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Then how are you determining who has that right?
I mean that stupid piece of paper signed in 1787 presumed only land owners would have that right since they have a bigger incentive to ensure proper governance of the country.

But they all were racist incels.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:47 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

:-):-):-)

Game. Set. Match.

Trump is a wizard.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:48 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I mean that stupid piece of paper signed in 1787 presumed only land owners would have that right since they have a bigger incentive to ensure proper governance of the country.

Racism is not needed to consider the requirement of land ownership to be a terrible idea.
  1. Some people rent, but own businesses
  2. Population growth means that subjecting today's urban citizens to an ownership = vote system is a non-starter, and for obvious reasons.
  3. Etc...

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:03 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Racism is not needed to consider the requirement of land ownership to be a terrible idea.
  1. Some people rent, but own businesses
  2. Population growth means that subjecting today's urban citizens to an ownership = vote system is a non-starter, and for obvious reasons.
  3. Etc...
At this point I really don't care. If it's racist to insinuate that people need to demonstrate merit to vote then this country is too far gone to be governed well.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:03 PM 07-30-2020
So how did you get roped into that election job, Pest? Did you volunteer?
[Reply]
Pogue 03:04 PM 07-30-2020

We are going to WIN the 2020 Election, BIG! #MAGA

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:11 PM 07-30-2020
He has already won it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:11 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So how did you get roped into that election job, Pest? Did you volunteer?
Just applied one day for an entry level job and got hired. Been doing it for 15 years now and have moved up the ladder. Pretty much stuck now.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:11 PM 07-30-2020
At this point I really don't care. If it's racist to insinuate that people need to demonstrate merit to vote then this country is too far gone to be governed well.
I agree that this country is circling the drain, but I don't think it shows itself here. I'm open to limiting the vote, since it's obvious that most people shouldn't be voting. I've just never seen a merit system offered that was both sensible and workable. And, in the absence of such a workable system, you're going to get labeled all sorts of things for recommending anything but "EVERYONE SHOULD VOTE!".

And that's neither new nor unusual.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:17 PM 07-30-2020
Live in fear libs.

https://fas.org/irp/offdocs/nspd/nspd-51.htm

President Trump can use Presidential directive 51 to delay an election. He has absolute authority to do so given the emergency that is Covid.

If the democrats & their media continues to push for the fraud that is mail in voting, the President can use this card against them

— Melissa Tate (@TheRightMelissa) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:30 PM 07-30-2020
All he wants is a fair election. We know the Demonrats don't.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:39 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
All he wants is a fair election. We know the Demonrats don't.
This.

And God forbid Trump challenges any Dem shenanigans. And you know there will be lots.

Remember last yr when they accused Trump of not willing to accept election results? Well here it is 4yrs later and Dems STILL haven't accepted the 2016 election results, and have spent the last 4yrs trying to remove a POTUS from office.

Unreal...
[Reply]
jdubya 03:41 PM 07-30-2020
One of his best ever tweets yet......worked like a charm. Fkn brilliant
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 03:42 PM 07-30-2020

Are you unironically endorsing a system where only land owners can vote?
[Reply]
Page 24 of 35
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up