ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 35
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump suggests delaying November election
Fish 09:33 AM 07-30-2020
:-)

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:25 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The Democrats always pulls this stuff.

JFK-Nixon—Mafia stuffs ballots in Chicago
Bush-Gore—the election was stolen because of the SC, when final Florida counts later showed Bush still still won there. But the Democrats only wanted to recount heavy Democrat counties. That's what caused the SC interference.
2016 — The Russians interfered for Trump so it's illegitimate.

I'd even add, when Bill Clinton called Perot to run, so the R vote would be divided. When it looked like Perot might win, he left the race.

They pass laws to make what was once iellgal ballot stuffing to be legal ballot harvesting. Pelosi tried to pass a bill allowing illegals to vote. Democrats have argued for allowing 16 year olds to vote. Ballots were brought into prisons in some areas during other elections. Think it was during the Mid-Terms or a governor race. They push to allow felons to vote. They release felons from prison during Covid. It NEVER ends with them. They can't win on their ideas.
Well, you are wrong, no one said it's illegitimate in 2016, except Donald J. Trump:

2016:

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/08/on-e...ed-system.html

On Election Day, Trump still says it’s ‘largely a rigged system’

As voters cast their ballots around the country, Donald Trump again sounded off about what he perceives to be “largely a rigged system.”

Phoning into Fox News on Tuesday, the Republican presidential nominee said he would “have to see under the circumstances” what he would do if he lost Tuesday. He said he wants a “smooth” election and understands what candidates historically do after defeat, but said he would wait to see “reports that are coming out” about voting problems if he loses.

It’s largely a rigged system. And you see it at the polling booths, too,” Trump said, citing unverified “reports” that electronic machines switched Republican votes to Democratic votes.

Trump and allies have claimed they expect to see voting misconduct on Tuesday, but serious irregularities are historically rare. The GOP nominee has sparked criticism in recent months by claiming the election is systemically rigged against him and suggesting he may not accept the results.

His campaign already filed a lawsuit against a county in battleground Nevada on Tuesday, claiming it improperly kept some polling locations open too late on the last night of early voting.

When asked if he believes the election will conclude on Tuesday night, Trump said he would have to look at “what’s happening” with voting before conceding — if results appeared to indicate a loss.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:26 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Alinksy's Rules for Radicals
RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
BucEyedPea’s rule #1 - “Absentee ballots and Mail in ballots are completely different.”

Rule #2 - “The world is one huge conspiracy and we’re all sheep. Except me.”
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:26 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Trollin fools is not really something the president should have time to do or honestly be taking time to do.
:-)

How would a president postpone the presidential election?
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:27 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Not sure there is a good solution and it does not matter what my solution is. But it is going to be entertaining and there is a good chance the courts are involved and it is not over on election day. Also not sure I fault either candidate for looking at the system very close and making sure it was fair.
Oh there’s an excellent chance that the courts get involved. It’s going to be crazy and it’s going to fucking suck. God help any elections office that makes a minor mistake.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:27 PM 07-30-2020
Absentee / mail in ballots postmarked by the Thursday before the election and all ballots accounted for the morning of the election are counted. Places that do in-person voting continue to do so.

But I'm guessing expecting people to abide by that simple edict to get their shit to the post office by a certain date is RACIST
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:29 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Absentee / mail in ballots postmarked by the Thursday before the election and all ballots accounted for the morning of the election are counted. Places that do in-person voting continue to do so.

But I'm guessing expecting people to abide by that simple edict to get their shit to the post office by a certain date is RACIST
Dude.....you’re asking too much. We can’t even get them to change their address when they move.

“I DIDN’T GET MY BALLOT IN THE MAIL!!!! THIS IS FRAUD!”

Did you move?

“Yes”

Did you change your address with us?

“No”

Fucking morons.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:31 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Dude.....you’re asking too much. We can’t even get them to change their address when they move.

Did you move?

“Yes”

“No”

****ing morons.
I mean that level of ignorance or just outright laziness suggests they shouldn't even be voting to begin with but I guess saying that is also RACIST
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:33 PM 07-30-2020
I mean that level of ignorance or just outright laziness suggests they shouldn't even be voting to begin with but I guess saying that is also RACIST
Has nothing to do with race. It’s like that across the board. All races.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 02:36 PM 07-30-2020

Can I drop my mail in ballot in the mail the day before the election and then go do my normal vote the next day?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:38 PM 07-30-2020
Has nothing to do with race. It’s like that across the board. All races.
Oh I know. But apparently questioning why we allow any jackass that can fog a mirror the right to vote is dogwhistle racism.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:38 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Can I drop my mail in ballot in the mail the day before the election and then go do my normal vote the next day?
Do you want to be prosecuted?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:40 PM 07-30-2020

Did you move?

“Yes”

“No”

****ing morons.
Which is a perfect example of why I think the concept that "everyone" should vote" is one of the dumbest things you hear repeated every election cycle. No, not everyone should vote, or drive, or be in charge of anything of relative importance.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 02:41 PM 07-30-2020
Do you want to be prosecuted?
No. Im not voting anyway.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:42 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Which is a perfect example of why I think the concept that "everyone" should vote" is one of the dumbest things you hear repeated every election cycle. No, not everyone should vote, or drive, or be in charge of anything of relative importance.
Then how are you determining who has that right?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:43 PM 07-30-2020
Then how are you determining who has that right?
That's the $64,000 question
[Reply]
Page 23 of 35
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up