ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 35
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump suggests delaying November election
Fish 09:33 AM 07-30-2020
:-)

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2020

[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:54 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
:-)
If he loses, the military is tossing his ass out the day of inauguration whether he wants to or not. This isn't Venezuela.
[Reply]
Shields68 01:55 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
How is the elected county official going to know how the person voted? Are you just assuming that a republican is going to vote for a republican and vice versa? What about the non-affiliated voters? Minor parties?
My understanding is that most states have the elected county official doing the election. If your elected in a fly over state and in the country you can assume that every ballot your throwing out is 70-80% for Trump. If your in a inner city county that is mostly minority you probably know every ballot you toss for a technicality is probably 90% for Biden. I think most counties lien at least 60 % one way or the other.

So if the rural counties toss 10,000 ballots (which given the primaries not going to be out of the question) and the inner city county refuses to toss any or vice versa, it is going to favor one candidate pretty heavily.

The above assumes the ballots are tossed prior to opening them, which I am not sure is true in every state. After opening well it is obvious whose vote your tossing.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:59 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:
My understanding is that most states have the elected county official doing the election. If your elected in a fly over state and in the country you can assume that every ballot your throwing out is 70-80% for Trump. If your in a inner city county that is mostly minority you probably know every ballot you toss for a technicality is probably 90% for Biden. I think most counties lien at least 60 % one way or the other.

So if the rural counties toss 10,000 ballots (which given the primaries not going to be out of the question) and the inner city county refuses to toss any or vice versa, it is going to favor one candidate pretty heavily.
And you’re tossing ballots how? And how do you plan to survive an inquiry if you’re tossing that many ballots?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:01 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
If he loses, the military is tossing his ass out the day of inauguration whether he wants to or not. This isn't Venezuela.
No, if he contests the planned fraud being ste-up. He has just as much right to contest as to you fascists Democrats.
[Reply]
stumppy 02:02 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And you’re tossing ballots how? And how do you plan to survive an inquiry if you’re tossing that many ballots?
And it's not like these individuals are in a room all by themselves while counting ballots.
[Reply]
alnorth 02:03 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by philfree:
So your talking about absentee voting? This will be on a much larger scale I think. Ballots will be disappearing all over the place.

And it doesn't matter if they're in they still have to be accurately counted.
Oregon as an example does not have polling sites. They are 100% by mail, and have been for 20 years. They've been fine. There might be a training issue with states doing it for the very first time ever, but people don't wait until the Monday before the election to mail it in.

This election fraud horseshit is Trump pre-emptively loading in his excuses.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:04 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
And it's not like these individuals are in a room all by themselves while counting ballots.
Presidential elections have a high number of observers.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:05 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by alnorth:
Oregon as an example does not have polling sites. They are 100% by mail, and have been for 20 years. They've been fine. There might be a training issue with states doing it for the very first time ever, but people don't wait until the Monday before the election to mail it in.

This election fraud horseshit is Trump pre-emptively loading in his excuses.
I work in Oregon elections.

And just so you’re aware....election fraud is claimed by both sides.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:06 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And you’re tossing ballots how? And how do you plan to survive an inquiry if you’re tossing that many ballots?
Your tossing them based on how their liening.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:06 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)

Hahhahahha

ok Supreme Leader.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:07 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You find a box of ballots that is enough to overcome the tally you don't like

FYP
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:08 PM 07-30-2020
Trump is a fucking genious.

Nobody cares about the economy report.

He successfully defused a bomb by scaring everyone with the imaginary orange boogeyman.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:08 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
FYP
It appears I need to moisten my humor.
[Reply]
alnorth 02:09 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
No, if he contests the planned fraud being ste-up. He has just as much right to contest as to you fascists Democrats.
The term ends on January 20th, period. He can't hang on in the interim until things are settled.

This absolutely won't happen, but if for some reason we do not have an elected president at that time, then we have an acting president, which would likely be Nancy Pelosi. If for some reason we do not have an elected speaker, then the acting president would be Chuck Grassley.
[Reply]
Pants 07-30-2020, 02:09 PM
This message has been deleted by Pants.
Shields68 02:11 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And you’re tossing ballots how? And how do you plan to survive an inquiry if you’re tossing that many ballots?
I think that those states that did mass mailings had 1,000's of ballots tossed.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...tting-n1233833

California Primary rejected- 14,000 ballots for people who forgot to sign, another 13,000 for mismatched signatures, and 70,000 for arriving to late.

Wisconsin more then 20,000 rejected and another 69,000 for arriving to late.

Seems most states rejected 1-2% of mail in ballots in the primaries.

That does not even count NY's sorry attempt, where election officials invalidated almost 20% of the ballots in some boroughs.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 35
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up