ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 47
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey Small Business Owners...What are you doing to ride the storm out?
Trivers 09:25 AM 03-26-2020
How are you handling HR issues?

Are you applying for SBA loans?
There are several types of loans. And new info is appearing daily.

Capital up to $10MM.
Up to 30 years to repay. Some actually are forgivable.
3.75 to 4%

https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/

https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/sma...incthismorning

My world: Everyone at the software companies are working remotely. The chocolate factory shut down yesterday due to not be considered an essential business. The chocolate elve had already left due to health concerns. I handle all the commercial rentals myself so no impact:

I don't intend to lay-off anybody...if this stretches into June or July...then we may look at cutting salaries by 25 to 50%. With the $1,200 everyone is getting already from the gov, and the 4 month unemployment (+$600/week additional), if we have to do layoffs, then the Team will not be totally without funds.

What are you doing to ride the storm out?
[Reply]
adalah 12:24 PM 04-14-2020
I shall be following this
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:51 PM 04-14-2020
Somewhat related in the bad news department - just got word that a local sandwich shop that's been in the same spot for 23 years in my city has decided to close up permanently. Really great people and good food. Hate to see small businesses closing.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 05:17 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Somewhat related in the bad news department - just got word that a local sandwich shop that's been in the same spot for 23 years in my city has decided to close up permanently. Really great people and good food. Hate to see small businesses closing.
unfortunately, probably going to be a lot of this.....especially mom and pops that have been around for a long time....
[Reply]
O.city 05:54 PM 04-14-2020
There’s a deli in Springfield that I love that I’m worried about

Been eating there as much as I can
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:49 PM 04-14-2020
Yeah I was doing call in orders to the local outfits I liked but most of them closed. I hate to see their financials.
[Reply]
cripple creek 09:31 AM 04-15-2020
not near enough classic rock fans in this thread. when riding the storm out you watch the full moon crossing the range.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:34 PM 04-15-2020
Just got an email from my banker. Sent me a document to sign and send back over. He said it's approved and once he has that signed paper, the money will be funded to my account. Glad I finally heard back.
[Reply]
Trivers 07:12 PM 04-15-2020
Just got an email from my banker. Sent me a document to sign and send back over. He said it's approved and once he has that signed paper, the money will be funded to my account. Glad I finally heard back.
excellent!
[Reply]
O.city 08:35 PM 04-15-2020
Got funded today, paid the staff today. We had to work a couple days to get some emergency patients in so I went ahead and paid the girls hazard pay out of my own pocket.

I am so thankful for my staff. They’re awesome and have made this stressful time somewhat easier. I’m very lucky
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:37 PM 04-15-2020
Awesome..
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:56 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Got funded today, paid the staff today. We had to work a couple days to get some emergency patients in so I went ahead and paid the girls hazard pay out of my own pocket.

I am so thankful for my staff. They’re awesome and have made this stressful time somewhat easier. I’m very lucky
Excellent
[Reply]
chiefforlife 08:46 AM 04-16-2020
Congratulations Buddy!

Still havent heard anything from Chase Bank. Hearing the PPP money is gone makes me very nervous!

WTF Chase?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:00 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Congratulations Buddy!

Still havent heard anything from Chase Bank. Hearing the PPP money is gone makes me very nervous!

WTF Chase?

Hope you hear something soon. We had enough to get through a couple months and I had some alternate ways to make things work if needed what we had wasn't going to make it, but it is a relief to hear that the money should be there today.

Also - just want to say thanks to DJ. I had not thought about putting this into a new, separate account until you mentioned it. Thanks for the great idea man! Should make tracking so much more easy when we need to account for everything.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:06 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:

Yeah, there's 'my staff' and then there's 'my staff'...

I've been picking up meals for my finance department peeps a couple times/wk just to thank them for keeping things running. There are 9 people in the dept but most are working from home. 3 of them are coming in and physically writing/posting checks, directing work and cracking whips when needed on the folks back home.

They've been invaluable. More amazingly, one of them put in notice 8 weeks ago (she's moving to Texas) so she knows she's gone around May 1 but even still says she'll probably stick around for awhile to keep helping out. How incredible is that? She's keeping here eye on our long-term prospects knowing full well that she's just not gonna be here for it.

The people you'd go to war with show themselves so damn fast when stuff like this pops up.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:29 AM 04-16-2020

The SBA's $349 billion PPP loan has officially run out of money. It comes after the program had a rocky rollout. https://t.co/GCTtq8hLsR

— L.A. BIZ (@LABizJournal) April 16, 2020

Don't know how accurate this is.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 47
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up