ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Gambino Family Boss WHACKED last night...
chinaski 02:24 PM 03-14-2019
Neighbors on Staten Island recalled on Thursday hearing the terrifying spray of gunfire that took down Gambino crime boss Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali.

The reputed mobster, 53, was shot dead just outside his Todt Hill mansion around 9:20 p.m. Wednesday — as his wife and young children were inside.

“About 9 last night, we were watching TV and we heard, ‘Pop! Pop! Pop!’ I thought it was fireworks,” said Fred Guinta, who lives directly behind Cali’s home in the quiet, upscale neighborhood. “My wife said, ‘Those are gunshots!’ It was six or eight shots.”

The gunman ran over the bleeding Cali — who was still alive — with his blue pickup truck before fleeing, sources said.

Another neighbor who didn’t want to be named also heard the shots.

“Then I looked out and saw a blue pickup zoom past my house and fly off the block,” he said. “I looked back and saw a guy and woman screaming. I ran back inside.”

Meanwhile, a nurse at Staten Island University Hospital North said he was working in the trauma unit when Cali came in, clinging to life.

“He came in alive, a level-one trauma case,” said the male nurse, who stopped by the scene of the murder Thursday morning. “Then he was listed as ‘code infusion,’ which means we were giving him massive infusions because of the extreme blood loss. He was pronounced just after.”

https://nypost.com/2019/03/14/neighb...ss-frank-cali/
[Reply]
TLO 08:42 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Coach:
Looks like Claude didn't finish the job....

Have to replay the mission again.
Big Smoke would have finished the job the first time.

Unless the mob boss was riding on top of a train...
[Reply]
oldman 08:49 AM 03-15-2019
I wonder if this is the start of a turf war. It might just be someone wanting to move up the ranks, but that's pretty risky.
I dated (unknowingly since she had an Anglo last name) a great-niece of a well-connected guy in my high school days. Fortunately for me, we didn't have much in common except our mutual love of sex, so when we parted ways it was pretty much "thanks for the good times". But I sure would have hated to be the guy that didn't treat her right. As someone mentioned earlier, the vast majority of those guys aren't ones you invite to dinner.
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:50 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
always incredible to me that these murders are high profile in the media but are never solved
Because no one is willing to talk. If i seen a murder like that, there is no way in hell am i talking to a cop, I'be like i was turned around i didnt see shit! Im good!
[Reply]
stumppy 10:47 AM 03-15-2019
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Nobody knows, nobody seen him cross the road, and it's nobody's busy why he crossed the road, if in fact he actually did cross the road.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:47 AM 03-15-2019

[Reply]
chinaski 11:08 AM 03-15-2019
I kind of went down the Wiki rabbit hole last night before bed. Apparently there is some bad blood between a family that the Gambino's took in from Palermo, Sicily and the current family that currently runs the show in the Old World. Some kind of fall out involving narcotics and racketeering stuff. Not sure how accurate I am with that, I was just about to fall asleep when I was perusing it.

I'm thinking power struggle tho.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:07 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Not a chance in hell that I saw anything.

Me: Sorry, saw nothing officer
Police: But, you have blood splatter on you.
Me: I had my eyes closed
polar bear fell on me

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:40 PM 03-15-2019
One less scungili-eating motherfucker .
[Reply]
MikeShanaHandJob 06:18 PM 03-15-2019
Could have been worse. At least he didn't have a pool cue rammed up his ass.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:19 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
I kind of went down the Wiki rabbit hole last night before bed. Apparently there is some bad blood between a family that the Gambino's took in from Palermo, Sicily and the current family that currently runs the show in the Old World. Some kind of fall out involving narcotics and racketeering stuff. Not sure how accurate I am with that, I was just about to fall asleep when I was perusing it.

You know too much. Run.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:25 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:

Whoever hides the boy Vito Andolini will pay dearly
[Reply]
MikeShanaHandJob 07:43 PM 03-15-2019
John Gotti Jr. is the smart one. He got out of the family business. Did his time. Wasn't a rat. Beat a few murder charges and kept his millions.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:44 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by MikeShanaHandJob:
Could have been worse. At least he didn't have a pool cue rammed up his ass.
Vito Spattafore is an ass muncher.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:48 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by MikeShanaHandJob:
John Gotti Jr. is the smart one. He got out of the family business. Did his time. Wasn't a rat. Beat a few murder charges and kept his millions.
Lotta truth here, one of the few who played it cool and won... even had the big tv father and son story on A&E not long ago
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:23 AM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
6-8 shots and can’t finish the job on the scene?! They don’t make hit men like they used to.
"ya gotta get up close like this and bada bing you blow their brains all over your nice ivy league suit..."
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up