ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations League 2 still needs some players.
Rain Man 10:58 PM 03-11-2019
$1 membership if you think you're smarter than Mark Davis or John Elway. Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up and build your team.

(Note to mods: sorry for the ad and I won't do it again. We're just trying to fill up the second league before we start marketing it to the general population.)
[Reply]
Festus 12:02 AM 03-12-2019
So, If I post an ad for a business venture and apologize it's ok , right?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:30 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Festus:
So, If I post an ad for a business venture and apologize it's ok , right?
If you have contributed to the conversation, tone, longevity of the forum and are generally accepted as a CP icon... sure, you can too.
[Reply]
Festus 02:44 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
If you have contributed to the conversation, tone, longevity of the forum and are generally accepted as a CP icon... sure, you can too.
So, with all due respect Mr. Melphiwhatever, I was poster #1 after the initial post-ie: I commented on Rain Man's new thread. My tone was absolutely civil. Longevity of the forum has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not I should have posted my query. And yes, I accept and realize due to my short tenure here that I am not a CP Icon. However, after 1007 posts I don't believe that you are qualified to make that judgement on me. I will leave that up to MR. Rain Man himself. what say you Rain Man?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:45 AM 03-12-2019
So, with all due respect Mr. Melphiwhatever, I was poster #1 after the initial post-ie: I commented on Rain Man's new thread.
That is cute. I'm gonna misspell his user name on purpose to show how little regard I have for his opinion. You may have commented on his thread but the question was openly addressed on a public forum. Why would you be surprised someone else would comment on your question?

If it was meant for him alone... perhaps the PM system would have been a better option.

Originally Posted by :
My tone was absolutely civil.
As was mine.

Originally Posted by :
Longevity of the forum has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not I should have posted my query.
Longevity wasn't the only measure I gave. Conversation (108k posts to your 34) and tone (I don't mean tone in which you speak with others... I mean as in the mentality of the forum and ambiance). Also, I'm not telling you you shouldn't have asked... I answered your question.

Originally Posted by :
And yes, I accept and realize due to my short tenure here that I am not a CP Icon.
Your tenure isn't long... your involvement has been nil. It isn't a judgement as much as it is a statement of fact.

Originally Posted by :
However, after 1007 posts I don't believe that you are qualified to make that judgement on me.
I'm unsure if you realize that people can lurk a forum without having to register and post. If just post count is the measure we are going by, it seems as if I may have ground to speak up on this than you.

Originally Posted by :
I will leave that up to MR. Rain Man himself. what say you Rain Man?
If you are meaning to speak to one poster and one poster alone, again, may I suggest the PM system.
[Reply]
Festus 04:32 AM 03-12-2019
wow , looks to me like someone has their shorts in a bunch, like they're trying to pick a fight. I did nothing wrong. I simply pointed out a hypocrisy if in fact it exists. I'll keep an eye out for 'ya asshole
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 04:41 AM 03-12-2019
wow , looks to me like someone has their shorts in a bunch, like they're trying to pick a fight. I did nothing wrong. I simply pointed out a hypocrisy if in fact it exists. I'll keep an eye out for 'ya asshole
I'M NOT SAYING YOU DID ANYTHING WRONG YOU ILLITERATE FUCK.

I even said as much.

Originally Posted by me:
Also, I'm not telling you you shouldn't have asked... I answered your question.
I answered your question then I addressed your hissy fit afterwards. I'm sorry you don't like the answer.
[Reply]
Festus 04:46 AM 03-12-2019
illiterate fuck? really? you have no clue. hissy fit? haven't had one of those since I lost a couple million in 2008
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 04:48 AM 03-12-2019
illiterate fuck? really? you have no clue. hissy fit? haven't had one of those since I lost a couple million in 2008
Yeah... really.

[Reply]
Festus 04:52 AM 03-12-2019
whatever loser
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 04:54 AM 03-12-2019
whatever loser

[Reply]
Festus 05:06 AM 03-12-2019
exactly. good bye. you are not worth my time
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 05:12 AM 03-12-2019
exactly. good bye. you are not worth my time
yet your need for the last word keeps you coming back. well...

/thank you for helping me keep this thread bumped
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:16 AM 03-12-2019
Thanks for keeping the thread bumped.

And on the sales thing, we're offering it for 95% off to cp members, so it's not really sales since it's mostly a giveaway. We just want to launch League 2.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:24 AM 03-12-2019
So, with all due respect Mr. Melphiwhatever, I was poster #1 after the initial post-ie: I commented on Rain Man's new thread. My tone was absolutely civil. Longevity of the forum has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not I should have posted my query. And yes, I accept and realize due to my short tenure here that I am not a CP Icon. However, after 1007 posts I don't believe that you are qualified to make that judgement on me. I will leave that up to MR. Rain Man himself. what say you Rain Man?
You don't know who or what Mephistopheles is?

Read a goddamn book, you buttfucking moron.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up