ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 142 of 181
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:05 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Festus:
With all due respect to the storied history and tradition of University of Kansas basketball, the redheaded step child was a better team this year. The Big XII trophy does not belong to KU. It's up for grabs every year. This was not KU's year. KU will be favored to win next year, and more than likely they'll win it again. So just chill out Jayhawk fan. Let your local neighbors relish in their triumph.... they don't get to experience this very often. Besides there's a tournament coming where KU can redeem themselves
Dude. Have you even read anything in this thread? ALL of the KU fans think this team blows ass. Because it does.

Your team was better, you'll get plenty of confirmation from KU fans, despite how mind bogglingly stupid your coach is. But your team blew plenty of shots too. They should have had it outright.
[Reply]
Festus 08:22 PM 03-11-2019
Dude, I don't have time to read all of it. I was born in Lawrence, attended both KU & KSU, and have a kinship with both schools. I just feel like Jayhawk fan feels like it's their birthright, and therefore looks down on K-staters as undeserving. That's the feeling I got from what I read. I say good luck to both teams. ps: I used to do some pheasant hunting south of Scott near Dry Lake.....good times!
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 08:26 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Festus:
Dude, I don't have time to read all of it. I was born in Lawrence, attended both KU & KSU, and have a kinship with both schools. I just feel like Jayhawk fan feels like it's their birthright, and therefore looks down on K-staters as undeserving. That's the feeling I got from what I read. I say good luck to both teams. ps: I used to do some pheasant hunting south of Scott near Dry Lake.....good times!
You’re correct. The Duke Derangement syndrome is weird as well. KU fan has issues... I hope they play Buffalo in the tourney. 😂
[Reply]
crashcourse 07:33 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
No worries there. K-State is back to the bottom half of the big 12 after losing their seniors.
diarra snead mawien mcgurl neal-Williams trice coming back --I bet they're in the top half
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:07 AM 03-12-2019
Anyone ready for KCC to post his scare tactics again this March, where he shows the KenPom data for our next opponent and one great thing they do which *CAN*** hurt us?
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:10 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by crashcourse:
diarra snead mawien mcgurl neal-Williams trice coming back --I bet they're in the top half
Snead is already a nice player.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:11 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Anyone ready for KCC to post his scare tactics again this March, where he shows the KenPom data for our next opponent and one great thing they do which *CAN*** hurt us?
Ready? I've been longing for March to arrive for this very reason.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:11 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
You’re correct. The Duke Derangement syndrome is weird as well. KU fan has issues... I hope they play Buffalo in the tourney. 😂
KSU/WSU fans talking crap to the big dog.

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:15 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yeah, no scare tactics needed for me to believe this team can get bombed in the tournament.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:01 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
KSU/WSU fans talking crap to the big dog.

:-)

That's one of the funniest gifs I've ever seen.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:06 AM 03-12-2019
Raise ur hand if you said before the season we would finish just in front of....Wofford in the final KenPom.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 12:26 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:

That's one of the funniest gifs I've ever seen.

That you Kelly Oubre?

https://youtu.be/c8zM38dO_co
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 01:58 PM 03-12-2019
How much does your opinion of this year's team change if they screw around and somehow win the Big XII tourney? or lose a close one in the championship game? For me, I could care less, I would consider an acceptable end to this season making the second weekend of the big tournament....but I could see a first round exit just as easy....*sigh.
[Reply]
DJay23 02:46 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
How much does your opinion of this year's team change if they screw around and somehow win the Big XII tourney? or lose a close one in the championship game? For me, I could care less, I would consider an acceptable end to this season making the second weekend of the big tournament....but I could see a first round exit just as easy....*sigh.
I don't get into bracketology too much because I think it is stupid, but I did scroll past Andy Katz projection on facebook and he has KU as a 4. Now I think Katz is a moron generally but I wouldn't argue with a 4 seed, I think that's fair. If KU gets to the second weekend (the Sweet Sixteen), they would merely have played to seed. I would call playing to seed a success because anything beyond that is exceeding expectations. Outside of AFH though, is that a reasonable expectation? I also wouldn't be surprised by KU's first first round exit since Bradley in '06.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:00 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Won't change my mind at all. This team was actually better at the start of the year than they are now, and that's something you rarely see...esp for a Self KU squad. FWIW, I hate the conference tourney. Maybe it's because w/ KU, many times it doesn't mean anything a lot of times. i dont like the idea of using it as a last lifeline for NCAA bid for those teams who were subpar during reg season.

KU just couldn't overcome the amount of adversity they faced this yr, very little to no bench support. Loss of Doke really hurt this team...it's forced KU to play small, and they don't have the offensive firepower to play small and play the track meet game.

This team can't play on the road. AWFUL.

This team can't shoot themselves out of offensive funks like teams in the past. They are terrible from downtown, and the loss of Vick (say what you will about the guy - when he was on, he was ON) makes it that much worse. Many times this team is terrible in half court O.

They might win their first rd matchup in the NCAA...probably will lose their 2nd. I'd be surprised if they make S16.
[Reply]
Page 142 of 181
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152 > Last »
Up