ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 167
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Bufkin 03:04 PM 08-20-2014

My three bulldogs. My pride and joy! Fun fact: The one on the left is named "Fisher" after Eric Fisher (he was born a few days after the draft in 2012). Swear to God!
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:13 PM 08-20-2014
Originally Posted by Bufkin:

My three bulldogs. My pride and joy! Fun fact: The one on the left is named "Fisher" after Eric Fisher (he was born a few days after the draft in 2012). Swear to God!
Fisher was drafted last year. Cute, but I hope you have good pet insurance.
[Reply]
Oxford 03:21 PM 08-20-2014
Dora (as puppy), Sophie (RIP) foreground. Piper on left (boxing the puppy), and Jackson in the back.
Dora is now working with her blind person.
Attached: dora_3.JPG (33.3 KB) 
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:41 PM 10-09-2014
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Leonidas: English Mastiff dad and St. Bernard mom. 9 weeks old
Bandit: Great Dane / lab mix. About two years old, We think. He was a rescue
Today Leonidas is 6 months old, road tripped to pet store for treats and groomed for nail trim.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:49 PM 10-09-2014
I had a rough week with my little kitty Mama Cat. She's the black and white maine coon tuxedo cat that I've had for 16 years. She had an infected tooth, and the vet had to sedate her to pull it yesterday. I was very anxious, because putting older cats under is very very risky. But she pulled through, and got to come home last night. Monday and Tuesday I hardly slept worrying about her. But looks like as long as she keeps eating and has no complications, she'll be OK. She's my sweetie.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:11 PM 10-09-2014
We had to put down our Golden yesterday. Rescued him from the pound. Had him for 12 years in our family.

[Reply]
bevischief 05:00 PM 10-09-2014
I need to post pic of my new basset. New job keeps me away from posting.
[Reply]
stumppy 05:09 PM 10-09-2014
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
We had to put down our Golden yesterday. Rescued him from the pound. Had him for 12 years in our family.
Bad day, sorry to hear that man.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:27 PM 10-09-2014
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Bad day, sorry to hear that man.
He hadn't been able to stand up on his own for about 3 months. It was time. He got as much life as he could squeeze out of those old bones.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:32 PM 10-09-2014
George- sounds like she's pulling through so that's good news!
BRC- sorry to hear bro
[Reply]
Dayze 05:38 PM 10-09-2014
sorry to hear BRC good lookin' pup.

all of our dogs are rescues' 2 of which we've had for 12 years, and they were united within about 5 months of each other. It's going to be a scenario like in "Where The Red Fern Grows" when one of them kicks the bucket.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:45 PM 10-09-2014
Damn sorry to hear brc.

I loved reading where the red fern grows dayze
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:45 PM 10-09-2014
So sorry to hear about your dog BRC. I've lost three kitties in the past year. It's been rough.
[Reply]
irocdave 08:56 PM 10-09-2014
I don't have the privilege of posting pics yet. My last chocolate lab was an English lab, huge square head (looked like a Rottweiler), huge chest, short legs and tail. He was 110 - 115 pounds most of his life. He had 3 layers of fur and never got cold or tired of swimming. His name was Cortez, or Tezzo. Named him after Cortez Kennedy. he was one of the smartest dogs I have ever seen. People always commented about his ability to read them without saying a word. Awesome dog and was my best friend. My oldest child was born when tezzo was 4 YO and he protected him and my other son like they were his own offspring.
Man I still miss him.
I had him put down the day after thanksgiving day 2012. I didn't want another dog but my wife and kids started pestering me in January 2013. They wanted a pocket dog. NFW. We still had one of our Manx cats and I just couldn't see getting a tiny pup and watching the old cat (14 YO at the time) kick it's ass. I called the breeder I got Tezzo from and she said they had frozen the sperm of tezzo's father and the last litter from him would be born in early March. How could I turn this down? My now 1.6 YO gigantic chocolate lab is named Wilson and is a handful. He is 110 pounds and growing. He looks nothing like tezzo, long body, tall and lanky and extremely long tail that cleans off coffee tables, hits you in your thigh, brakes window blinds etc. He is huge and still growing. He doesn't have the short muzzle and square head though. He is pretty smart though and has a lot of personality traits tezzo had.

The cat, he is now 17 YO and is still going strong. Sometimes I wish he would pass just so I can sleep through the night. He head buts me religiously at 1:30 AM every day. It's a Manx thing.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:30 AM 10-10-2014
Originally Posted by irocdave:
The cat, he is now 17 YO and is still going strong. Sometimes I wish he would pass just so I can sleep through the night. He head buts me religiously at 1:30 AM every day. It's a Manx thing.
I have a cat that religiously stood on me and wanted cuddles at 4:30 a.m. every morning. For other reasons I won't go into, we've had to ban the cats from the bedroom, and now that he can't do it I kind of miss it. I know it's out of love, and as irritating as it could be, it was sweet.
[Reply]
Page 79 of 167
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129 > Last »
Up