ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 92
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
mkp785 07:50 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Possibly, but Tampa has much more reason for optimism IMO.

1. Brady and the experience: he’s not what he used to be, but you can’t deny that he’s been there before
2. Weapons: hard to imagine the Bills having a chance without a big game from Diggs. I can see the Buccaneers winning without a huge day from Evans.
3. Previous matchup: the Buccaneers beat the shit out of the Packers this year. The Bills got dominated by us.

I’ll still pick Green Bay to win, but I wouldn’t be too shocked if Tampa was in the Super Bowl.
Fuck Tom Brady......and Josh Allen
[Reply]
tredadda 07:53 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by FromAllentoElway:
Lmfaoo sure if in your chiefs bubble you dont see

White was hurt, norman hurt, hyde hurt, milano hurt, Edmunds hurt, Oliver, Butler hurt....

Brown, Allen hurt
Feliciano hurt...

You sound like a fucking moron

Enjoy getting fucked up Sunday
Are we talking a Colts beat down or a Ravens. I mean your team has been a juggernaut this playoffs so far.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:55 PM 01-20-2021
Bills scored 10 offensive points and put up 200 yds of offense last week.

So scurred!
[Reply]
tredadda 07:57 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Bills scored 10 offensive points and put up 200 yds of offense last week.

So scurred!
Only because they wanted to keep the game close or something like that. Oh wait, it's because the same Baltimore defense we ran ragged on is elite which is why Buffalo struggled.
[Reply]
mkp785 07:57 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Are we talking a Colts beat down or a Ravens. I mean your team has been a juggernaut this playoffs so far.
If Justin Tucker hadn't forgotten how to kick FGs there's a very good chance we're playing the Ravens on Sunday.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:57 PM 01-20-2021
And the Bills fans have officially gone Full Retard.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:59 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Possibly, but Tampa has much more reason for optimism IMO.

1. Brady and the experience: he’s not what he used to be, but you can’t deny that he’s been there before
2. Weapons: hard to imagine the Bills having a chance without a big game from Diggs. I can see the Buccaneers winning without a huge day from Evans.
3. Previous matchup: the Buccaneers beat the shit out of the Packers this year. The Bills got dominated by us.

I’ll still pick Green Bay to win, but I wouldn’t be too shocked if Tampa was in the Super Bowl.
Originally Posted by joethomas:
I don't think people should be writing Tampa off, I'd give Green Bay the edge as most everyone does but I think the Bucs are going to be a tough out. They seem to be peaking at the right time

I really don't know what to think of the Packers... beating the Titans at home around Christmas was the only playoff team they had beaten since the Saints at the end of September, and they also lost to TB by 4 TDs and Indy in that time.

They had a worse schedule than the Bills to the point that it kind of feels like 2019 again, when people were high on them until they got their ass beat by the 49ers.

I also have a tendency to catch some of these teams on their worst days, as I watched that first Bucs/Packers game and their loss to the Vikings.

Supposed to be close to 30 degrees (not sure about wind chill), but possibly snow on Sunday. :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:01 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Only because they wanted to keep the game close or something like that. Oh wait, it's because the same Baltimore defense we ran ragged on is elite which is why Buffalo struggled.
The game in Baltimore was the best KC’s offense has looked all year.

And of course let’s not forget that KC also held the Bills to 200 yds.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:02 PM 01-20-2021
Green Bay is a better team but it comes down to matchups.

Tampa just looks like a bad matchup for Green Bay. I think they match up against the Saints better.

I picked KC-Tampa as my Super Bowl so I will just stick with it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:19 PM 01-20-2021
Buccaneers offensive weapons have been getting dinged left and right, and Rodgers is going to give Brady much more of a fight than Brees could muster. Their defense is fucking stacked and Vea is back, but with how good Rodgers is playing right now that still may not be enough. They coasted by New Orleans with the defense doing the dirty work.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:24 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Buccaneers offensive weapons have been getting dinged left and right, and Rodgers is going to give Brady much more of a fight than Brees could muster. Their defense is ****ing stacked and Vea is back, but with how good Rodgers is playing right now that still may not be enough. They coasted by New Orleans with the defense doing the dirty work.
Devin White is a stud...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:32 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I get why Bills fans are acting the way that they are.

They invest a lot of emotion and energy into this team and have yet to get a real ROI. Four straight Super Bowl losses the last time they were this relevant.

Now they’re back on the scene, and the thought of squandering another opportunity scares the shit out of them.

Feel that pressure, embrace it. It’s out of your control. If they blow another big game, nothing new.
I started responding and was about to compare where they are now to where we were two years ago going into the Patriots AFCCG. But then it occurred to me that we knew then that even if we lost it was only a matter of time before Mahomes vanquished New England and they melted into mediocrity.

The Bills going into this game are the plucky underdogs who would probably be Super Bowl favorites from the AFC for the next decade if not for the existence of Mahomes. It's just very different. We're a permanent foe and this is the first of likely many playoff games we'll face them.

I really respect this Bills team. I think they're damn good and Allen is an ascending talent. But I think we beat them soundly earlier in the year and have the best player on the field. So I get where they are mentally. I respect it. A dash of optimism mixed with a healthy dollop of insecurity.

Chiefs fans feigned optimism pre-Mahomes but it was always a facade with a lottery ticket attached.
[Reply]
bobbything 08:32 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
And the Bills fans have officially gone Full Retard.
Some guy over there said that Mahomes is great against terrible teams, good against okay teams, and just average against great teams.

That’s the first I have heard that kind of horrible analysis.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:37 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
No assessment needed, one of the more severe cases of Traumatic Brain Injury that I've seen in my time.

I mean... Elway?! WTF is that even about?
An attempt to link a HOF QB to Josh Allen.

A better username would be FromAllentoFlacco.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:38 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't mentioned it but decided to check when you did.

Somebody is seriously butthurt.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 54 of 92
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Up