ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 609 of 934
« First < 109509559599605606607608609 610611612613619659709 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 02:35 PM 04-15-2021
Why did IQIYI go down 48% in the last month?
[Reply]
neech 02:51 PM 04-15-2021
A banner day I'll take it.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:22 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Donnie Pumps could literally tweet the market green, he did it too many times to count. Maybe you just weren't paying attention.

And I've made a LOT of $$$ listening to Reddit picks, Youtube and CP not so much.
So why are all indexes at/near all time highs?
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:00 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
So why are all indexes at/near all time highs?
Indexes hit all-time highs a lot during bull markets. My point was, even on bad days Pumps' tweets saved our asses a lot. I'm starting to believe scho is onto something though and I'm probably going to look like a fool for criticizing him when he predicted a bear market around the corner.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:53 PM 04-15-2021
Indexes hit all-time highs a lot during bull markets. My point was, even on bad days Pumps' tweets saved our asses a lot. I'm starting to believe scho is onto something though and I'm probably going to look like a fool for criticizing him when he predicted a bear market around the corner.
Trump’s tweets “saved” our asses regarding the stock market?! So who gets credit for these all time highs? Can’t have it both ways!

lol I’ve heard it all from you n00b investors lately.

They’ve been predicting a bear market since 15/16. Trying to time one is about as useful as your YouTube stock “gurus.” They always come but you never know when exactly.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:00 PM 04-15-2021
Jesus Christ. There were all-time highs during every president of my lifetime. Stock market all-time highs happen almost every damn year.

So you're saying Trump's tweets had no positive influence on the stock market? Is that really the hill you're going to die on? And just because I didn't post in this thread until recently doesn't mean I'm new to investing. I've been dabbling in the stock market since 2017.
[Reply]
Sorry 05:18 PM 04-15-2021
I could’ve had 20k thru doge coin but missed a window... fuck lol
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:46 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Sorry:
I could’ve had 20k thru doge coin but missed a window... **** lol
Im seriously considering selling everything I have left at a loss besides my small AMC and GME stake, putting it into COIN, Bitcoin and Ethereum and taking a break from this madness.

Crypto >>>>> stock market.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 05:47 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Why did IQIYI go down 48% in the last month?
Archegos family office implosion. Look at viac, disca, tme, etc.
[Reply]
scho63 05:57 PM 04-15-2021
Presidents don’t really have much effect on the market.
People make this claim all the time and its not true.

While the daily ups and downs of the market are not too dependent on the POTUS unless he says he says he's going to Nuke China, the market looks at the future to see what legislation major changes may shift the way things are going.

Trump juiced the high tech with the tax cut due to growth and Biden juiced the green energy and Cannabis companies when elected.

They drive longer term trends as opposed to daily swings.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:37 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
People make this claim all the time and its not true.

While the daily ups and downs of the market are not too dependent on the POTUS unless he says he says he's going to Nuke China, the market looks at the future to see what legislation major changes may shift the way things are going.

Trump juiced the high tech with the tax cut due to growth and Biden juiced the green energy and Cannabis companies when elected.

They drive longer term trends as opposed to daily swings.
So you’re saying a tweet driving short term gains is bullshit too? I agree.

Sector rotation with every presidency is noted though, like you’re saying.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:30 PM 04-15-2021
Jesus Christ. There were all-time highs during every president of my lifetime. Stock market all-time highs happen almost every damn year.

So you're saying Trump's tweets had no positive influence on the stock market? Is that really the hill you're going to die on? And just because I didn't post in this thread until recently doesn't mean I'm new to investing. I've been dabbling in the stock market since 2017.
2017?!?!?!!

I’m so impressed!

Honestly, you’re entertaining in this thread. I can’t wait for your bear market tips when it comes!
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:00 PM 04-15-2021
2017?!?!?!!

I’m so impressed!

Honestly, you’re entertaining in this thread. I can’t wait for your bear market tips when it comes!
Wasn't meant to impress, just saying I don't have a ton of experience but I'm not a complete n00b.
[Reply]
Strongside 08:04 PM 04-15-2021
Dogecoin holy shit!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:34 PM 04-15-2021
[QUOTE=MTG#10;15628420]Chris Sain is a fraud[/QUOTE

:-).

Was just watching his videos he put out today. He's squirming as everybody is giving him pure hell. the comments are hilarious. He made me a shitload of money October thru January but since then it's been a bear market with those type stocks. He post his balance daily and you can see he's in the same boat.

I find it entertaining . BTW I'm riding BNGO until it does it's thing. I have little patience but am learning to have more. MTG has none whatsoever. :-)

Just remember these youtubers are making money "youtubing". If they shit the bed picking plays it not only cost them in their portfolio it cost them subs and thats their steady paycheck.

You need to follow more than one anyway, stock Moe , Uncle Larry, Sam, Jeremy and several others do well but all are having a tuff time too.

Some guy said, hell, I bought the last 10 dips and now I'm broke!:-)
[Reply]
Page 609 of 934
« First < 109509559599605606607608609 610611612613619659709 > Last »
Up