ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Milkman
BossChief 11:42 PM 09-10-2020
Just got this message through PM from his account...super sad. Me n milkman had been chatting about football for 20+ years and I had the highest of opinions of him.

RIP Brother. Have a beer with Sac and Flopnuts and say hi for us.

Hello BossChief and fellow Chief fans
I guess you could say my name is MsRedeyes
But my name is Jeannie, I fell in love with just one look with MyJohnny in 1988. We had 32 fantastic years together enjoying our world by being with each other unfortunately year 33 was our last.
Sharing our lives had been almost always just the way we wanted, always so happy especially when we got to watch our Chiefs. I lost John Feb 22 when he lost his fight with Lung then Brain Stage 4 Cancer. I took care of him until the end. We were both so sure he would beat this and he was doing great until the doctors decided to speed up the winning he was having by changing his therapy to the strongest they had. At this point he had lost 40 lbs was down to 110 and weaker than he should of ever been when choosing such an aggressive choice of trying to kill a killer with another killer, my guy was gone in 2 weeks. I tuned into the game tonight and it has been wonderful to see them but it is so not the same without my Johnny. You guys were very important to him and I know he'll be at all the games. Looks like Clyde-? is going to be fun to watch! so we'll see you there or here.
Thanks for being here to share his happiest times with his Chiefs. He liked saying he was an "insert bad word" but he really was a Super Man and great super Fan. I hope I can stop in to say hi and get to feel the love again for this great team, and I know redeyes will be here.too. Jeannie redeyes
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:20 AM 09-11-2020
This is sad to hear. I remember him saying that he had the illness, but was hoping he'd navigate through it. He was a top-notch fellow.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:33 AM 09-11-2020
Holy shit!! :-)

He's been around forever.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:36 AM 09-11-2020
This sucks.

Milker always spoke his mind and was a bit thorny but I liked his brand. That Yosemite Sam Avatar seemed spot on from what I imagined him to be. He always had good shit to say in the game chats. I'll miss the dude. Fuck Cancer.

Reading his wife's take is pretty heavy on the heart.
[Reply]
Pants 12:36 AM 09-11-2020
Such sad news. He was an absolute CP legend. RIP, milkman. You will be missed.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:09 AM 09-11-2020
Well damn :-)

Dumbass
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 01:21 AM 09-11-2020
Sad to hear this. Good dude, with a fantastic football acumen. Always enjoyed his posts.

RIP
[Reply]
Mecca 01:56 AM 09-11-2020
Always liked him, he was a good dude. It feels weird to lose people I associate with this place.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:56 AM 09-11-2020
Ugh. He was awesome. RIP, brother.
[Reply]
eDave 02:00 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by chefsos:
THAT should be on the sidebar, like CP Varsity. But the poster would have to show proof that Milkman actually called him that.
Maybe us distinguished members can get a name change adding dumbass. E.g. Dumbass_eBeta. Or eBeta_The_Dumbass.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:05 AM 09-11-2020
Damn.

RIP milkman.

I've never been called a dumbass by anyone finer.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:43 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
He was an asshole, but you never want to hear this

RIP
He was a cranky old fart. But it happens to the best of us.

Glad he got to finally see us get back to the promised land. He sure as hell loved this team.

RIP
[Reply]
eDave 02:56 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
He was a cranky old fart. But it happens to the best of us.

Glad he got to finally see us get back to the promised land. He sure as hell loved this team.

RIP
But see, he knew it, embraced it, and played it. It's how I survive around here. Can't dislike a guy like that.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:21 AM 09-11-2020
RIP
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:56 AM 09-11-2020
Damn.

Rip.
[Reply]
thabear04 04:14 AM 09-11-2020
May he Rest In Peace
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16