ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Representatives from 24 teams expected to appear at Colin Kaepernick’s workout in Atl
Msmith 11:26 AM 11-16-2019
What will your reaction be if the Chiefs sign him?

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/gma/representa...111844990.html
[Reply]
-King- 12:05 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
King loves him some entitled racist asshole players.

See : Peters, Marcus
You're so infatuated with me.

Guess its a better addiction than what you're used to...
[Reply]
Coogs 04:04 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Can you quote where I said he was having a stellar season?
I guess I just implied you were impressed with his season in several posts you made. Posts like #263 for example.
[Reply]
-King- 05:45 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I guess I just implied you were impressed with his season in several posts you made. Posts like #263 for example.
You mean inferred?

And that's post is literally just comparing stats. How do you infer that I was impressed all I did was post their on pace stats and state that Kaepernicks are a lot better and are an upgrade from what Mitch is doing? How do you get that I was impressed from that post :-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:33 AM 11-18-2019
Wrong about?

I will admit I've been wrong this whole thread when I said kaep had 14 touchdowns and 6 INTS. He actually had 16 Touchdowns and 4 INT
He was well short of your yardage claims, and in MORE (2) games than you claimed.

Stop defending a guy who's skill set is at best a backup QB. Especially when the guy DECLINED at least two backup QB offers.

Look at his stats in his "good" years. No NFL team wants a guy who's never even had a year with 3,400 yards passing as their starter. The guy is a legend in his own mind ( and that of his adoring fans like you).
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:10 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
As if “Kap” would ever agree to a backup level contract....

He can make more money being woke in commercials.
Always the victim, his choice
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:12 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
He obviously didn't want to do the workout the NFL had planned, and didn't want to work out at all without the media there. He treated it as a stunt.
Yep. That should just about do it for him to have anyone take him seriously.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:08 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
You are defending air -king-

Most people know he’d be better than most back ups in the nfl. He is 32 however and shows no signs of being a long term starter, he is no where near Lamar Jackson’s level and that is his best comparison.

No one wants this dudes drama, especially when he would be the back up.

For example Why sign a back up linebacker that would bring national attention to your team that isn’t the good type of attention? Same goes for the quarterback scenario we have with Kaepernick.
If that linebacker would improve our depth why would something as stupid as this get in your way? Do you think Mason Rudolph doesn't deserve a backup role because many fans resent his MAGA views? Or maybe the outrage is just a tad over the top and fans should support their players as long as they contribute. I'm not talking about Kaepernick by the way... Eric Reid, on the other hand... How can anyone look at our defense and not be a little ticked we didn't make a run for him.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:51 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
He was benched in 2015.

Then Gabbert lost the starting role in 2016 to Kaepernick.
Welp there goes the He WaS bEnChEd fOr GaBbErT narrative. Frazod will be so mad at you.
Originally Posted by Coogs:
https://www.pro-football-reference.c.../gamelog/2016/

http://www.nfl.com/player/colinkaepe...95186/gamelogs

It doesn't appear he was benched for Gabbert, but the other way around.
https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20151.../falcons@49ers

This is the game where Kap was benched for Blaine Gabbert. No more appearances for a healthy Kap in 2015. He lost his job to Blaine F'n Gabbert.

49ers problem was that they had two terrible QBs.

Then there is this fantastic decision by Kap.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eturn-to-49ers

He definitely chose his course.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:20 AM 11-18-2019
You're so infatuated with me.
Not as infatuated as you are with scrub ass racists.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:21 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I really could care less about Colin Kaepernick. What makes me angrier is we could have had Eric Reid who is actually good and doesn't grandstand like Kaepernick. There were chiefs fans who didn't even want him.
So much this.

And Eric Reid got signed because (get this) he doesn't suck at his position.

Go figger.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:26 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
OH for God's sake. This shit is bizarre.
It's not bizarre at all.

The guy doesn't want to play - he just wants to keep up the appearance of being black-balled.

And the reason why he's not on an NFL team is NOT his talent. Matt Moore has a job, FFS.

He's not on a team precisely because of shit like this. He flakes on this tryout (which was a largely unprecedented effort by the NFL). He shows up in a fucking Kunta Kinte shirt. He barks at scouts to "Tell your owners to stop being scared..." and immediately goes on an anti-Trump rant to the media afterwards telling them they've been persecuted for the last 3 years.

And now Eric Reid - his boy in all of this - goes out to the media after a game and throws Kyle Allen under the bus after Allen kept the Panthers season alive for most of the year. Tries to stir up a damn QB controversy in favor of Kaepernick over his own damn teammate.

Why? Because Reid's just like Kaepernick. These guys are shit teammates who don't care about football and don't care about their teammates. They care about themselves and their own spectacle. You put Kap on any team in the NFL and he makes it the daily Kap shitshow every chance he gets.

Yeah, he's talented enough to be on a roster. He's also a me-first asshole who will disrupt any team in the league. This whole debacle has only further emphasized that.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:28 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I really could care less about Colin Kaepernick. What makes me angrier is we could have had Eric Reid who is actually good and doesn't grandstand like Kaepernick. There were chiefs fans who didn't even want him.
Oh doesn't he, now?

Go ahead and look at what that jackass has been up to with Stephen A Smith and his post-game yesterday.

Wouldn't want Reid on this team either. And no, Reid's not actually very good anymore (absolute trash in coverage; mediocre against the run - probably a slightly worse player than Daniel Sorensen at this point). Bbut he's a safety so he doesn't demand as much attention so you can put up with his nonsense if he's at least average.
[Reply]
FringeNC 11:50 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's not bizarre at all.

The guy doesn't want to play - he just wants to keep up the appearance of being black-balled.

And the reason why he's not on an NFL team is NOT his talent. Matt Moore has a job, FFS.

He's not on a team precisely because of shit like this. He flakes on this tryout (which was a largely unprecedented effort by the NFL). He shows up in a ****ing Kunta Kinte shirt. He barks at scouts to "Tell your owners to stop being scared..." and immediately goes on an anti-Trump rant to the media afterwards telling them they've been persecuted for the last 3 years.

And now Eric Reid - his boy in all of this - goes out to the media after a game and throws Kyle Allen under the bus after Allen kept the Panthers season alive for most of the year. Tries to stir up a damn QB controversy in favor of Kaepernick over his own damn teammate.

Why? Because Reid's just like Kaepernick. These guys are shit teammates who don't care about football and don't care about their teammates. They care about themselves and their own spectacle. You put Kap on any team in the NFL and he makes it the daily Kap shitshow every chance he gets.

Yeah, he's talented enough to be on a roster. He's also a me-first asshole who will disrupt any team in the league. This whole debacle has only further emphasized that.
I think the guy has elite talent, but once he achieved stardom, his commitment fell off of a cliff and he became a circus act with this nonsense. Even if he shut up about the politics, is there any reason to believe he'd even try to learn the playbook?
[Reply]
HayWire 11:51 AM 11-18-2019
Guy was mediocre, hasn't played in 3 years but is still getting prrss
[Reply]
-King- 12:20 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Not as infatuated as you are with scrub ass racists.
Eh, id say it's a tie.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Up