ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Derrick Thomas Monday Night Meltdown. .
DTVietnam 02:49 AM 11-15-2019
starts at 3:12:25..

then again at 3:15:00

[Reply]
Bump 05:43 PM 11-15-2019
It seemed a lot worse back then
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:48 PM 11-15-2019
The beginning of the End for Marty. What a complete disaster that season was. Starting with that damn 16-0 expectation
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:49 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
The beginning of the End for Marty. What a complete disaster that season was. Starting with that damn 16-0 expectation
If only we had Jeff George...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:53 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Heh

That was also the season Whitlock got suspended from the Star for getting in to it with the Patriots fans and calling Drew Bledsoe gay.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:06 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Heh

That was also the season Whitlock got suspended from the Star for getting in to it with the Patriots fans and calling Drew Bledsoe gay.
My wife’s family is from Indiana. I had a driver to the airport recently. He said, “Our local high school has had some great athletes. Jeff George for one.” My response: “That means you had Jason Whitlock as an alum too and that created all sorts of disappointment for future Chiefs fans.”
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:22 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
:-)

We could've just rolled with Gannon. But Carl wouldn't let that happen...
[Reply]
Line Judge 09:24 PM 11-15-2019
My wife and I were on the side opposite the Chief’s sideline 40yl 10 rows up. Towards the end of the game many of the Chief fans had left. A couple of dozen Denver fans were standing on the seats behind us and saying terrible things about the character of the Chief players - loudly.

We were also at the first game played at Arrowhead. It was an exhibition game with the Chargers and Johnny Unitas was their quarterback.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:57 PM 11-15-2019
Thomas failed to pull Shannons helmet off and beat him with it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:27 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Funny how Crockett and Brister both ended up here during the Vermiel years
But Brister never actually made the team, right? He was just here for camp, cut durine preseason iirc...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:28 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Thomas failed to pull Shannons helmet off and beat him with it.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:41 AM 11-16-2019
DT would be dead a year later. Really sad that he never was able to redeem himself against Denver. Just an embarrassing night. I understand why it happened. But like the Cleveland Pittsburgh deal, sometimes a player just loses it and goes Daffy Duck.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:16 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah I never saw it and always thought it was a legitimate meltdown. But it's just two penalties...meh. I thought he'd be screaming and trying to fight Sharpe while teammates try to hold him back or something.
Um, it was more than two penalties - it was like 3 or 4 on DT and 1 or 2 on Wayne Simmons, all in the last few minutes of a game they were going to lose anyway.

Denver beat our asses with their backups. It was harsh. The end of the Marty era.
[Reply]
kc rush 11:39 AM 11-16-2019
I've always felt like Neil Smith fuelled things there. Gave those fucking piece of shit donks info that would get under DTs skin. It seemed even more realistic after watching the ESPN documentary on DT. Fucking the donks, and fuck that traitorous piece of shit neil smith
[Reply]
crispystl 11:47 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by kc rush:
I've always felt like Neil Smith fuelled things there. Gave those fucking piece of shit donks info that would get under DTs skin. It seemed even more realistic after watching the ESPN documentary on DT. Fucking the donks, and fuck that traitorous piece of shit neil smith
Was that a 30 for 30?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:07 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by kc rush:
I've always felt like Neil Smith fuelled things there. Gave those ****ing piece of shit donks info that would get under DTs skin. It seemed even more realistic after watching the ESPN documentary on DT. ****ing the donks, and **** that traitorous piece of shit neil smith
What did Neil do? I must've missed that news.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up