ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
TLO 11:58 AM 11-11-2019
Chiefs open as 3 point favorites.

Game is in Mexico City, which is lovely!

Gotta win this one.

Discuss.
[Reply]
Three7s 01:52 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Gordon and Ekeler will shred the Chiefs. The less Phyllis throws, the better for the Chargers. Fisher and LDT need to play, otherwise Mahomes will be on the ground a lot. Not an ideal matchup for the Chiefs.
Mahomes will be on the ground a lot regardless who is on the OL thanks to Bosa and Ingram.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:56 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
If I was a self crowned sb team this year and just got my ass kicked by the Tits with a Journeyman QB, I would worry about every team.
Lmao. If my owner was bowl cut boy, my coach was on a guaranteed 10 year deal worth 100 mil, my quarterback was a crybaby, my team has had one season above .500 in almost 2 decades, my team had told my city their not gonna be playing there anymore, and my fan as was 99% on house arrest/parole.... I’d probably have to come troll a winning teams message board too.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:58 PM 11-11-2019
If I was a self crowned sb team this year and just got my ass kicked by the Tits with a Journeyman QB, I would worry about every team.
Yes or no... did the Chiefs dismantle your pathetic Raiders team in that third world toilet you call a home stadium in Oakland?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:48 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Yes or no... did the Chiefs dismantle your pathetic Raiders team in that third world toilet you call a home stadium in Oakland?

Not really a bunch of rookies in their first game , You had 1 good qtr. We shut you out for 3. You won the game, you are the better team this year but you have a very low IQ team it appears.

But this isn't about the Raiders, I already stated here I don't expect a playoff spot and if we get lucky we will go 9-7 or 8-8 which I would gladly take over 4-12 with a shit load of picks and plenty of money to spend on the way to Vegas.

But you guys have been pounding your little bird chests for 1.5 seasons now and still do the same thing you have been doing since 1969....Choking
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11-11-2019, 03:54 PM
This message has been deleted by pugsnotdrugs19.
OKchiefs 04:02 PM 11-11-2019
Not really a bunch of rookies in their first game , You had 1 good qtr. We shut you out for 3. You won the game, you are the better team this year but you have a very low IQ team it appears.

But this isn't about the Raiders, I already stated here I don't expect a playoff spot and if we get lucky we will go 9-7 or 8-8 which I would gladly take over 4-12 with a shit load of picks and plenty of money to spend on the way to Vegas.

But you guys have been pounding your little bird chests for 1.5 seasons now and still do the same thing you have been doing since 1969....Choking
I hope you choke on your Thanksgiving turkey. :-) faggot.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:06 PM 11-11-2019

I love how you clowns act like the Raiders have a recent SB. Were you even alive in '83? I wasn't.

Oh, boy, your most recent SB occurred 14 years after the Chiefs' ancient title. That definitely makes up for being the worst franchise in the league currently.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:01 PM 11-11-2019
Fisher needs to play this one. I’ve seen enough of Erving for the rest of my life.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:02 PM 11-11-2019
Chargers 27

Chiefs 24
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:05 PM 11-11-2019
this is the game where kelce gets hammered the night before and reels in 12 catches for a buck fifty and three touches, staggering with 4.9 speed to each first down

can't wait
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:07 PM 11-11-2019
man not gonna lie....i'm now scared of this game

ekeler has SIXTY catches this year

and this team is playing for their season

fuque mei
[Reply]
New World Order 05:10 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
man not gonna lie....i'm now scared of this game

ekeler has SIXTY catches this year

and this team is playing for their season

fuque mei
Their line is awful. Raiders defensive line absolutely dominated the Chargers O-line.

If there's ever a time to get Clark going, it's this game.
[Reply]
B_Ambuehl 05:14 PM 11-11-2019
San Diego is currently in Colorado Springs practicing all week in hopes they'll be acclimated to the altitude (7000+ elevation in Mexico City).

The chiefs have struggled mightily against all downhill power gap running teams (Patricia, Indy, Tennessee)

They haven't struggled at all against zone blocking teams (denver, green bay, minnesota).

San Diego is a zone blocking team.

Okung probably isn't playing and San Diego just gave up 5 sacks & about 20 pressures to the 'Fade

Take that for what it's worth.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:16 PM 11-11-2019
If it makes you guys feel better. Clark has been playing with a penched nerve since August. Its really slowed him down. So hes gonna come on hot to finish the year. Bank 21 mil a year on it!!!

As for the Chargers. We lost to HOU, IND, and the Tanehill Titans. This is anybody's game. We really need Fisher.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:47 PM 11-11-2019
The altitude is a bigger concern than the Chargers. Running around at 7,000 ft. is going to be very rough on the OL and the DL. Long drives might be impossible late in the game, without some referee interference.

If we are smart, we'll run the ball about 50% of the time in the first half; run blocking is just easier than pass blocking, and throw relatively short passes for the first 30 minutes.

However, I would have Tyreek run around a lot, as he's probably in the best cardiovascular shape of anyone on the team. Wear out his CBs/safeties to set them up for the 2nd half. And we have too many speed guys plus Kelce for them to really cover. But we do have to be more efficient scoring TDs. I would expect our offense to look pretty similar to the Chiefs' first TD drive yesterday.

On defense, obviously we need to stop their backs early, because it's probably going to be a lot harder to do in the 2nd half, once our DL/LBs are half-gassed from the altitude.

Put them in 3rd-long, and get after Rivers early and often. He's not much more mobile than Flacco, so this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Add in the fact that Rivers tends to implode in big games, so this really shouldn't be that tough a game for us. Another thing to remember is that the older you are, the tougher it is to perform at high altitude. Rivers is going to probably begin to fade about middle 3rd Q.

Overall, I think we're going to see some sloppy football, simply because of the altitude. By the 4th quarter, I'd bet the OL/DL for each team are going to be in agony. Probably the LBs as well. We're probably going to see some players trip over grass, probably a lot of holding by everyone, etc.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:23 PM 11-11-2019
Nothing like a few Riversceptions to get this Super Bowl train back on the tracks.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up