Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:28 AM 12-09-2019
I think Baltimore is going to get the #1 seed and it will be KC vs NE as the 2 and 3 seeds duking it out for a chance to play Baltimore in the AFC Championship game.

Mahomes needs to talk to Reid because we need to finish teams off much faster. No mercy.
[Reply]
RN47 07:45 AM 12-09-2019
My spidey sense is tingling over the Tits; they face the Texans twice more, and right now-- they're rolling. Of course they'd have to win out from now through the playoffs for us to face them (theoretically), but damned if they aren't surging.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:49 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I can see the Bills having a chance to beat the Patriots in Fixborough. I can even see the Ravens losing at Cleveland but I just can’t see the Ravens losing at home to the Steelers. Can they? Sure but I’d give a less than 20% chance. I’ve given up hope on the 1st seed but they can still get a bye week. Win out & have the Bills beat the Patriots. I can’t see the Patriots losing to Miami or Cincinnati. That’s why I’m trying to be realistic on those picks.

I believe it ends up this way:

1. Ravens
2. Chiefs
3. Patriots
4. Texans
5. Bills
6. Steelers

Steelers @ Patriots
Bills @ Texans
I hope that it ends up that way. Patriots beat the Steelers, Texans beat the Bills, then the Chiefs beat the Patriots, Texans beat the Ravens. AFCCG is at Arrowhead again. Chiefs beat the Texans to go to the Superbowl.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:56 AM 12-09-2019
Rex Ryan going in on the Pats this morning!! Everyone complained about the refs and he’s like oh give me a break the Pats have had how many calls go there way in the previous years. Also called them one and done
[Reply]
DeepPurple 08:09 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I hope that it ends up that way. Patriots beat the Steelers, Texans beat the Bills, then the Chiefs beat the Patriots, Texans beat the Ravens. AFCCG is at Arrowhead again. Chiefs beat the Texans to go to the Superbowl.
Ravens played the Texans two weeks ago and won 41-7, that's a pretty big turnaround especially since the Texans lost yesterday at home to a rookie QB making his second start.
[Reply]
scho63 04:58 PM 12-10-2019
I don't want to start a thread about it but with us winning our division, I wonder if we get into week 15 or 16 and the seedings are final do we rest everyone?

Any thoughts?
[Reply]
DaFace 10:28 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
I don't want to start a thread about it but with us winning our division, I wonder if we get into week 15 or 16 and the seedings are final do we rest everyone?

Any thoughts?
If we're locked into the 3-4 seeds, I'd be up for resting the guys nursing injuries against the Chargers. If we get a bye, I'd be up for resting guys against the Bears.

I'm not a fan of guys having two weeks off and then having to play at a playoff level, so you have to be careful with it.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:34 AM 12-11-2019
We pretty much have to win out to get the 2 seed and a bye. So there wont be any resting players unless we actually get the bye.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:38 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:

Any thoughts?
The only thing that will be put to rest is River's career. His last game will be a loss at Arrowhead-how fitting.
[Reply]
chinaski 10:46 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Rex Ryan going in on the Pats this morning!! Everyone complained about the refs and he’s like oh give me a break the Pats have had how many calls go there way in the previous years. Also called them one and done
Patriots have been receiving tilted officiating since before you were born.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:53 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
We pretty much have to win out to get the 2 seed and a bye. So there wont be any resting players unless we actually get the bye.
Correct, but if the Pats beat the Bills, we might as well rest some guys the final week. There's no way in hell the Pats are gonna lose to the Dolphins with a bye on the line.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:28 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Correct, but if the Pats beat the Bills, we might as well rest some guys the final week. There's no way in hell the Pats are gonna lose to the Dolphins with a bye on the line.

Absolutely

Pretty clear cut.

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:21 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I don’t see the Texans beating the Ravens. Only 2 teams in the AFC I think could take them down in the playoffs. KC, and the Titans. I think Ravens can roll anyone else.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:28 AM 12-12-2019
Looking at that schedule... I think it plays out like this:

Patriots go 2-1, losing to the Bills.
Ravens go 3-0.
Chiefs go 3-0 (@ the Bears will be interesting)
Colts go 2-1 (losing to the Saints)
Bills go 2-1 (losing @ PIT)
Texans go 2-1 (losing @ TN, but a sweep wouldn't surprise me)
[Reply]
BossChief 10:54 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I mostly agree, but Miami has stunned NE lots of times.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 76
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up