ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 79
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should the Chiefs have drafted Watson over Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 01:08 PM 10-01-2017
Another strong game today for Watson. 3 TDs against the Titans so far.

Kid just seems to have 'It'.

Discuss.....
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:30 PM 11-17-2019
Lol.

Well, he DID look pretty good against Denver in the 4th quarter. :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:41 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Who do you want making the throws to win the game in the 4th quarter? Mahomes or Jackson?

I thought so.

End of the retarded conversation.
Jackson won’t need to throw. He will just rip off a 50 yard run to seal the game.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:54 PM 11-17-2019
Should the Bulls have drafted Charles Barkley over Michael Jordan?
[Reply]
DRM08 04:56 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Jackson won’t need to throw. He will just rip off a 50 yard run to seal the game.
Not like Mahomes is a statue. Ask the Lions.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:42 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The bigger question is whether the Chiefs should have let go of Carlos Hyde.
Yes they should have. Lets not act like he was even a little productive. He sucked ass. People would have thrown a fit if we kept him and no one was saying keep Hyde.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 05:45 PM 11-17-2019
Should your dad have pulled out?

Probably already been said but jesus christ every time I see a post from this clown he manages to look dumber than the last...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:07 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The bigger question is whether the Chiefs should have let go of Carlos Hyde.
With this Oline, I don't think it really matters one iota.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:08 PM 11-17-2019
Are you serious with this bullshit?

Mahomes is the best QB in the game right now, bar none.

The fuck outta here with that...
[Reply]
lcarus 08:30 PM 11-17-2019
Mahomes has had a shitty injured o-line, an injured ankle, no running game, and Tyreek and Sammy missing a significant amount of games.

He's still been amazing. He's the fucking man.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:36 PM 11-17-2019
DeBerg should be sent to the Romtard Room with Ubeja, so that they can put their heads together to come up with the stupidest threads imaginable.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:39 PM 11-17-2019
Watson over Mahomes, you ask?

[Reply]
RunKC 08:45 PM 11-17-2019
Even if we lost Pat to the first team wanting him (Saints), we would be in a good spot with Watson.

He’s not Pat, but he’s still really good. He’s a top 10 QB for sure and Andy would help him look better here.

I think Andy liked Watson and Pat and would have liked either here, but Andy saw in Mahomes what he saw in Favre many years ago.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:46 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Even if we lost Pat to the first team wanting him (Saints), we would be in a good spot with Watson.

He’s not Pat, but he’s still really good. He’s a top 10 QB for sure and Andy would help him look better here.

I think Andy liked Watson and Pat and would have liked either here, but Andy saw in Mahomes what he saw in Favre many years ago.
Fuck that
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:50 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
**** that
Ditto
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:20 PM 11-17-2019
The whole "Mahomes vs Watson" thing left me not liking Deshaun much tbh and hoping Pat outshines him every week. But when I look at it without biased eyes he was amazing In his rookie season before the injury...and he came back and had a decent season last year. He's obviously good with his feet and has the ability to have magical moments like the late TD he threw against the Saints before the Saints stole it in the end...or that TD he threw the other day when he got his on the eye kicked. No doubt when he's In the mood he's a top ten QB for sure.

But, whilst he does have big moments, he also has some pretty bad games too. Pat had to be flawless almost every week last season to win the MVP and yet people were putting Watson's name into the mix this year despite having very poor games against Carolina, The Jaggs and Indy (where he threw a late pick to lose the game). Now today he faced a good defense and again he was found wanting.

As for Jackson...when a team takes away the run and clamps down in his tight ends then it's gonna be very interesting to see how he copes. He's having the time of his life right now but sooner or later some DC is gonna find the code to shut him down like the Chargers did In the playoffs and then we will see if he's for real.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 79
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up