ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 79
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should the Chiefs have drafted Watson over Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 01:08 PM 10-01-2017
Another strong game today for Watson. 3 TDs against the Titans so far.

Kid just seems to have 'It'.

Discuss.....
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:28 PM 10-08-2017
Originally Posted by Cochise:

He may or may not work out in the NFL, the odds are against all QBs, even Mahomes. But I think Watson's being targeted unfairly by CP hate culture because of a Deberg thread and because we drafted someone else, so all other draftees must be terrible.
Because we also fucking hate Mitch Trubisky and Deshone Kizer, right?
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:47 PM 10-08-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Because we also ****ing hate Mitch Trubisky and Deshone Kizer, right?
It's hardly comparable when we weren't in position to draft Trubisky and Kizer fell to the bottom of the second round.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:50 PM 10-08-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
Is there really such a thing as a "Alex only" fan? I haven't seen one.
Yes , there are a few of them

I don't really think he is one any more.....but there's at least 3 others that post a lot
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:51 PM 10-08-2017
It's hardly comparable when we weren't in position to draft Trubisky and Kizer fell to the bottom of the second round.
You said draftees. Who are the others we're unfairly hating on because we drafted someone else?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:51 PM 10-08-2017
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't really know why that's even an issue. Do you look down on fans who came to the Chiefs with Montana?
I do if they were here just for Montana and left afterwards

**** them

There was a shit ton of those bandwagon chiefs wearing bitches around at rhat time

They were annoying as fuck

Make Sandy vag and PAchiefs look cool and smart
[Reply]
Mav 11:58 PM 10-08-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I do if they were here just for Montana and left afterwards

**** them

There was a shit ton of those bandwagon chiefs wearing bitches around at rhat time

They were annoying as fuck

Make Sandy vag and PAchiefs look cool and smart

That's completely understandable. I get irritated with people who followed LeBron from Cleveland to Miami and back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:00 AM 10-09-2017
Your cunt has a cunt
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:10 AM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by Mav:
That's completely understandable. I get irritated with people who followed LeBron from Cleveland to Miami and back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you mean there are players that fans follow them from team to team, for heavens sakes, i would never.

seriously, when a player is gone from my team, i forget about them :-)
[Reply]
rico 12:14 AM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He scored garbage time long ball prayers against our garbage time defense.

****ing wow :-)
Yup...3 TD's with super-freak WR, Hopkins.

This guy's hype will die down and he will flame out. He throws some incredibly ugly passes.

I was impressed with his presence of mind to tackle DJ and well...his tackling form when he tackled DJ. That was the most impressed I was with him all game.
[Reply]
Messier 04:06 AM 10-09-2017
He's smart, and a very good athlete. A bunch of his deep passes seemed to be jump balls though. Not really "accurate" throws, more like punts that some terrific wide receivers went and got. I don't know, maybe he'll be good for a long time. But there should be no regret. If the Chiefs had taken Watson, and the Texans took Mahomes, I think the same argument would be had. Why didn't we take Mahomes?
[Reply]
ChiefGator 05:16 AM 10-09-2017
Watson has a ways to go but he looked pretty good for a guy with only a couple of games under his belt now. His elusiveness and arm looked pretty impressive.

If that had been Mahomes playing the exact same game, finishing with 275 yards or whatevs and 5 TDS, we’d be putting him in the HOF already
Yep. Watson looks better than I thought and he certainly isn't the weak-armed QB that he was billed as. It was pretty well known that Watson was probably more NFL-ready, but with a lower ceiling. I'm not so sure that ceiling is so low anymore. Impressive young man really.
[Reply]
Black Bob 06:47 AM 10-09-2017
I wanted Watson over Mahommes and still do. I think we got the wrong QB but time will tell. Mahommes is much more likely to be Jake Locker than Brett Favre.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:13 AM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't really know why that's even an issue. Do you look down on fans who came to the Chiefs with Montana?

Or bono? Or Grbac? Maybe Cassel fans?

Die in a flaming bucket of aids Alex only fans.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:22 AM 10-09-2017
He was almost picked off several times.

He scored 3 TD's from Hail Mary type plays. That won't continue.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 07:30 AM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He was almost picked off several times.

He scored 3 TD's from Hail Mary type plays. That won't continue.
This
[Reply]
Page 12 of 79
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up