ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 39
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Caught my woman cheating.
beach tribe 09:45 PM 02-13-2016
Ex-Boyfriend.
Crazy history. Never Met him.

Been together 6 years.
Love her Madly.
Have a 4 year old with autism together.

God damn I'm hurting.

Don't want to do anything crazy.
10 years ago he would be in the hospital.
Gotta be smarter/better than that.

Not handling these emotions well....
[Reply]
beach tribe 01:02 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Tribe... dude, sounds like this is really going to test you

I'm glad the juvenile BS is spent, you'll need all your best wits right now... you may have forgiven her, but this thing seems far from over IMO

Steady as she goes, no hard turns
Yes, far from over.

That's the kind of advice I can use.
[Reply]
eDave 01:03 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Supposedly he's cleaned up.

She is clean and lives right. She's a nurse and won't allow BS around her son.

Of course I also thought that she wouldn't **** the dude. So what do I know.

FTR She's always loved this dude. I have no idea why. He's not attractive.

This is what happens when you hook up with someone for their looks/physical attraction.

I've actually felt guilty over the years for leaving a woman who really, truly loved me for this one......For one reason, and one reason only. Because she's hot.

I was flying all over the world taking her on my business trips. Bar-tending weekends. ****ing loving life, man.
And shit has done nothing but get worse since I've met this woman.

Bitch beat me down. Almost KO'd me with this shit.

But I didn't hear no bell.
Some one is seeing a silver lining. Good on you.

Your STB ex will feel the same way.
[Reply]
beach tribe 01:12 PM 02-15-2016
Just to be clear.

I'm a huge advocate of 2nd chances. Even for this guy.

If he has his shit together and she wants to be with him. I think I'll actually be happy for her.

But taking on the full brunt of my son's needs is going to make her have a nervous breakdown.
I'm afraid if I'm too nice she's gonna be calling me for help non-stop. And that will piss me off.
She has ALWAYS put her needs education/ career ahead of mine, and I have always been there to handle the weight of the world.

Hope he's gotta strong back.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:14 PM 02-15-2016
Supposedly he's cleaned up.

She is clean and lives right. She's a nurse and won't allow BS around her son.

Of course I also thought that she wouldn't fuck the dude. So what do I know.

FTR She's always loved this dude. I have no idea why. He's not attractive.

This is what happens when you hook up with someone for their looks/physical attraction.

I've actually felt guilty over the years for leaving a woman who really, truly loved me for this one......For one reason, and one reason only. Because she's hot.

I was flying all over the world taking her on my business trips. Bar-tending weekends. Fucking loving life, man.
And shit has done nothing but get worse since I've met this woman.

Not everything that shimmers is Gold. It's all good though. Good experiences. It will hurt like a bitch for awhile like a muscle strain, but then you rehab and then you come out stronger than ever. You will make sure the next gal is a good fit for you and her. Then you will be fullfilled.
[Reply]
Predarat 01:18 PM 02-15-2016

[Reply]
eDave 01:19 PM 02-15-2016
The rebirth of beach tribe has begun!
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:21 PM 02-15-2016
It's important to note that being honest to a group of good dudes helps the good dudes as well. I know lots of times life is just ho hum, but someone actually trying to do the right thing, trying to give a fuck, brings out inspiration in me. It also reflects on times when I was out on the grind and shit was fucked up. Good on you man.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:23 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Predarat:
/thread
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:25 PM 02-15-2016
Jesus. Its like reading my Bio with my X

If & when you decide you want custody of your son.
,......................and you will
You will destroy her in a court room. No judge is gonna look at her move to be with a crack head prison rat as a positive move for your son.

Again...Your posts today with the X are quite similar to what I went through ten years ago. I have custody and the bitch pays me $600.00 a month
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:29 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Jesus. Its like reading my Bio with my X

If & when you decide you want custody of your son.
,......................and you will
You will destroy her in a court room. No judge is gonna look at her move to be with a crack head prison rat as a positive move for your son.

Again...Your posts today with the X are quite similar to what I went through ten years ago. I have custody and the bitch pays me $600.00 a month
Just don't do anything stupid... don't 'leave trails' that can be used against you. Take the high road, keep details of everything, stay positive and do the right thing.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:32 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Just don't do anything stupid... don't 'leave trails' that can be used against you. Take the high road, keep details of everything, stay positive and do the right thing.
Yes keeping your mouth shut and letting your attorney do his or her job is of the up most importants.

Edit/// I did keep notes. I wrote everything down on paper. To this day those notes are locked up in my gun vault
[Reply]
Saccopoo 01:35 PM 02-15-2016
Just to be clear.

I'm a huge advocate of 2nd chances. Even for this guy.

If he has his shit together and she wants to be with him. I think I'll actually be happy for her.

But taking on the full brunt of my son's needs is going to make her have a nervous breakdown.
I'm afraid if I'm too nice she's gonna be calling me for help non-stop. And that will piss me off.
She has ALWAYS put her needs education/ career ahead of mine, and I have always been there to handle the weight of the world.

Hope he's gotta strong back.
The silver lining here is that you get to focus on your kid 100%. And that's a good thing. You can dump all the love and affection and attention you can on them without worrying about the secondary affects of sharing that with someone else.

Take all you can from that. It makes you better and your kid better.

I wouldn't worry too much about what "they" do. Just focus on your kid.

And she'll be calling you non-stop because that's what she's come to expect. Make sure that she's responsible for her parenting time, but take every chance to be with your kid that you can. You don't ever get that time or opportunity back and they are what is important now, not you (or moreso anyway).

And, for the record, most nurses are fucking bat shit crazy. One has the tendency to think "Oh, the medical field...blah, blah, blah." Nope. Completely fucking insane as a group.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:41 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
keep details of everything
Wanted to post the exact same thing, but didnt want to needlessly make things contentious

But if its me?

Oh yeah

All texts saved, make notes of anything and everything said in phone calls with dates and times etc etc etc
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:46 PM 02-15-2016
Tribe, I gotta admit, you are handling this far better than I would.
[Reply]
beach tribe 01:56 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Tribe, I gotta admit, you are handling this far better than I would.
I'm just trying to be strong, brother.

I've climbed high, fallen all the way to depths of hell, fought my way out and then climbed higher than ever.

Just time to it all again.

Bring it on.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 39
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up