ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 160
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:59 PM 09-22-2014
31. MOhillbilly

This is a tricky one. I can't make fun of his career, since htismaqe already did that with Hog Farmer. You can also only make so many sheep sex jokes over the course of 101 roasts. And he doesn't swing by here as often as he should anymore, unfortunately.

That's why I'm calling in the big guns for this one.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a special guest for the roast of MOhillbilly. We all know him, and he's a cherished and dear friend of MOhillbilly's. Please welcome... REDRUM!

MOhillbilly's mother is like this thread. The same lonely dudes visit her every night, have a good time, and then forget about her when they go to work the next morning.

She's also a lot like rico. She surrounds herself with strange men from the internet, bitches when they don't please her, and takes a pill every morning to help her with her job.

Come to think of it, I think MOMhillbilly has a lot in common with Mr_Tomahawk. She gets 7-year old Malaysian children to make her happy, has a thing for tall southerners, and people think she looks like John C. Reilly.

MOhillbilly's mom should really get a Chiefs Planet account. She'd fit right in here, because she also needs to lose weight, loves spanking, and wants everybody to try her open-faced tuna sandwich.

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:07 PM 09-22-2014
Tried to sneak this one through Obamacare style, huh
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:10 PM 09-22-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Tried to sneak this one through Obamacare style, huh
A bit. But MOhillbilly does have a history with Redrum.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222207
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:16 PM 09-22-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:

Holy shit I should have used that for the CP Copypasta
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:34 PM 09-22-2014
31. MOhillbilly

This is a tricky one. I can't make fun of his career, since htismaqe already did that with Hog Farmer. You can also only make so many sheep sex jokes over the course of 101 roasts. And he doesn't swing by here as often as he should anymore, unfortunately.

That's why I'm calling in the big guns for this one.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a special guest for the roast of MOhillbilly. We all know him, and he's a cherished and dear friend of MOhillbilly's. Please welcome... REDRUM!

MOhillbilly's mother is like this thread. The same lonely dudes visit her every night, have a good time, and then forget about her when they go to work the next morning.

She's also a lot like rico. She surrounds herself with strange men from the internet, bitches when they don't please her, and takes a pill every morning to help her with her job.

Come to think of it, I think MOMhillbilly has a lot in common with Mr_Tomahawk. She gets 7-year old Malaysian children to make her happy, has a thing for tall southerners, and people think she looks like John C. Reilly.

MOhillbilly's mom should really get a Chiefs Planet account. She'd fit right in here, because she also needs to lose weight, loves spanking, and wants everybody to try her open-faced tuna sandwich.
Welp.... here we go.
[Reply]
rico 12:13 AM 09-23-2014

That thread is interesting as hell.

I must say, I don't get the rico reference... do I have CP reputation for bitching about things when I'm not pleased? I guess, I never really have many nice things to say about the Chiefs, but other than that, I'm at a loss. My self-awareness could be low when it comes to this. :-)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:15 AM 09-23-2014

Wow, some memory lane.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:16 AM 09-23-2014
Originally Posted by rico:

I must say, I don't get the rico reference... do I have CP reputation for bitching about things when I'm not pleased? I guess, I never really have many nice things to say about the Chiefs, but other than that, I'm at a loss. My self-awareness could be low when it comes to this. :-)
Oh jeez, quit your bitchin'
[Reply]
rico 12:19 AM 09-23-2014
I don't remember this Redrum character. Did he flee after the MOhillbilly spat? In that thread, some dude pointed out that he pm'd him, indicating that he was going to use another "alias." With that said, I wonder who this Redrum guy is now...considering he is still here...???
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:21 AM 09-23-2014

I'm mostly referring to this gentle reminder we've heard about 1000 times:

Don't get me wrong, I somehow made the list at somewhere around 85 (although I didn't receive an actual roast). I wouldn't have given a shit if I didn't make the list, honestly...didn't really expect it to begin with. So this assumption doesn't reflect how I personally feel about it.

However, I do get the vibe that some posters are just ITCHING to see if they made the list and are, in turn, roasted. Some of them probably just assume that they made the list. And I think the butt-hurt is going to be stenchy when some of these people come to the realization that they didn't make the cut... They may not show it, but secretly, their buns will be hurtin.'

[Reply]
rico 12:22 AM 09-23-2014
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Wow, some memory lane.
One of the funniest parts of it was when some dude suggested a tag team match of you and MOh vs. Redrum and Hootie. :-).
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:22 AM 09-23-2014
I don't remember this Redrum character. Did he flee after the MOhillbilly spat? In that thread, some dude pointed out that he pm'd him, indicating that he was going to use another "alias." With that said, I wonder who this Redrum guy is now...considering he is still here...???
Are you redrum?
[Reply]
rico 12:34 AM 09-23-2014
I'm mostly referring to this gentle reminder we've heard about 1000 times:
Twice, homeslice. Well, the one from that quote you just posted and another I wrote (and I think deleted because I felt stupid) when I was drunk a couple months ago...I referred to myself as Lawrence Taylor and htismaqe as Theitismaqe because he lost his roasting abilities when he got to me. I took him out. I ended his roasting career, which was pretty decent while it lasted.

Actually, to be fair, you are probably just as much or more of a Lawrence Taylor when it comes to htismaqe's CP roasting career than I am.

Anyways, I get it now. Well-played.

Ya know, you have a pretty good memory... I've noticed things that you recalled at a later time, that I had no clue that you even read because you hadn't weighed in on them.... the MOh vs. Redrum thread is an example. I just read through all of it...didn't see you post once. I've noticed this with you a couple times. Pretty cool.
[Reply]
rico 12:39 AM 09-23-2014
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Are you redrum?

[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:18 AM 09-23-2014
because if you are, the tag team is off
[Reply]
Page 52 of 160
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up