ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Right. I've had enough.
Hammock Parties 08:10 PM 09-16-2003
Logical.

This man is abusing his position. Over the past week, two weeks, whatever it is, he has changed things over and over and over:

My signature.
My avatar.
My title.

He's also edited my posts. I change them back. He changes them again.

This is flat out ABUSE of his position. A position he is OBVIOUSLY not able to handle. A position he got ONLY because he donated a lot of money.

Logical should be removed from his moderator position.
Hammock Parties 08:34 PM 09-16-2003
This is simply ridiculous. It needs to stop. He's abusing his position.

LEAVE ME THE F*CK ALONE!!!!
Mr. Christopher 08:34 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Hey, is anyone else reminded of the Daffy Duck cartoon where he is whining and crying about how he is treated by the mean artist? You know the one, they keep changing his clothes and putting anvils over his head.

Finally the fade out and pan back show Bugs Bunny as the artist.

Everytime his name or signature change, I can see Bugs chuckling with his eraser and colored pencils.
LOL :-) :-) :-)
fbal4lif32 08:35 PM 09-16-2003
Just a thought GoChiefs, but I think giving him a smoke would have been much better.

Logical is a nice, reasonable man, and although you and him aren't the best of friends, he might have stopped if he figured that it was bothering you that much.
chief52 08:35 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Logical's Bitch:
I've been very well behaved since being unbanned. No spamming. No out-of-line comments.
You have been. I even took you off iggy based on the opinions of others. You are the only one I have ever placed on iggy. But, you seem to be slipping back to your past ways again.

Relax...do not hog the board. You are not doing yourself any favors tonight. I can guarrantee you that.
Bearcat 08:35 PM 09-16-2003
You'll notice since i made this thread my personal information and settings have not been f*cked with. :-)

Edit: F*CK OFF, DIPSHIT! He did it again.

Desperately looking for picture of sh*t hitting the fan.....
Valiant 08:35 PM 09-16-2003
:-) :-)
tommykat 08:35 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
146, but I boosted it to 1,000 just to piss off goatcheese
OK.......lost me......have fun though....:-)
LVNHACK 08:35 PM 09-16-2003
Rofl Rofl Rofl
Hammock Parties 08:36 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by fbal4lif32:
Just a thought GoChiefs, but I think giving him a smoke would have been much better.

Logical is a nice, reasonable man, and although you and him aren't the best of friends, he might have stopped if he figured that it was bothering you that much.
I've sent him a few PMs on the subject...didn't work. He is far from nice or reasonable, he is exactly the opposite.

He does whatever he wants and f*ck everyone else, that is his attitude.

Nothing I have done to combat his evil has worked, so I have taken this route.
fbal4lif32 08:37 PM 09-16-2003

That just won't get you anywhere.

One of the biggest reasons Logical busts your balls is what he thinks of your lack of maturity.

This doesn't help you. Your desperate cries about treatment on an interent message board are falling on deaf ears.
LVNHACK 08:37 PM 09-16-2003

:-) :-) :-) :-)
grandllama 08:37 PM 09-16-2003
This is simply ridiculous. It needs to stop. He's abusing his position
There's a simple way to get people to quit messin with ya goatcheese, look down on your computer, there should be a round button that has an image that looks like a circle having intercourse. That is your on off button. Push it (sometimes you have to hold it for a few seconds). Then the big bad moderators will not be messing with you anymore. Go get some Chip's Ahoy and a glass of milk and get ready for bed.
B2chiefsfan 08:38 PM 09-16-2003
:-)
Hammock Parties 08:38 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by grandllama:
There's a simple way to get people to quit messin with ya goatcheese, look down on your computer, there should be a round button that has an image that looks like a circle having intercourse. That is your on off button. Push it (sometimes you have to hold it for a few seconds). Then the big bad moderators will not be messing with you anymore. Go get some Chip's Ahoy and a glass of milk and get ready for bed.
F*ck no, I am not going to just give up.
Valiant 08:38 PM 09-16-2003
I've sent him a few PMs on the subject...didn't work. He is far from nice or reasonable, he is exactly the opposite.

He does whatever he wants and f*ck everyone else, that is his attitude.

Nothing I have done to combat his evil has worked, so I have taken this route.

you are lucky he hasnt stuck a dildo in darth vaders hand in you avatar yet.... :-)
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up