ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Score Has Been Evened.......For Now.
Bwana 03:43 PM 07-04-2003
So I'm sitting here minding my own business, relaxing when I start hearing explosions over the top of my house. Aww yes, the unmistakable sound of bottle rockets. There is one rental house in my neighborhood, two houses down across the alley. It seems to attract loud music playing hell raising punk types. In any event, I get pissed off when this keeps up and go out into the backyard. I find several Bottle Rocket sticks. At this point I am left with three choices...

1.) Go to their back gate, call one of them out, beat his ass. This one is more my style and I would have enjoyed it the most hands down, but I would likely end up in the big house for the night and my wife would not be pleased when she had to come and bail me out.

2.) Call the cops and report the little fuggers. This one is just to easy and I'm not the nark type.

3.) It seems I have a few "bird bombs" left over from "the day." For those of you who do not know what these masterpieces are, they are in a 12 gauge shotgun shell and are basically an M-80 that zips through the air when you fire it out of the shotgun. They go about 100 feet before they explode. These are used by ranchers to run off the geese when they land in the wheat fields and are VERY loud. :-)

I grab the 12 gauge, crack one of my house windows, line it up over the fence and let it rip. The next few moments were priceless!:-) All you could hear were gems like "Jesus Christ!" "Where did that come from?!!"What the fug was that!!! Oh my God!" It seems I still have 24 rounds left if the little cockroaches start again. Bonus......I know as a fact they have no clue where it came from. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Bootlegged 07:21 AM 07-05-2003
amazing what some people find to b!tch about. what a fag.
[Reply]
LVNHACK 07:21 AM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by frazod

Dumbass?

These punks shot bottlerockets into his yard. Its not like they raped his wife, or shot his dog, or burned his house down. Is this the sort of offense that would rate bludgeoning to death with a club in your book? Are you posting from a cave, or from prison, or from the 1880's, or merely dreamland? Do you really think it is prudent for a person who owns a home AND a highly visable, public business to start a war with a bunch of miscreant juvenile delinquents over bottlerockets? Do you really think these punks only shot bottlerockets into his yard alone, or were shooting them off everywhere, with no regard for where they landed or who they annoyed?

Bwana's reaction was appropriate, harmless, and FUNNY - a fact that seems to only be lost on you. Perhaps it has made these punks think about what they're doing and how it affects others.

In a perfect world, we'd be able to go out and beat the crap of those who deserve it. If you read his initial post, you see that he'd clearly like to. Unfortunately, in the REAL WORLD, this can result in a myriad of unpleasant consequences, such as being arrested, jailed, fined, or making yourself and your possessions a target for a bunch of idiots who have nothing to lose. Because of this, MATURE ADULTS have to temper their reactions to things - and if you go through life as stupidly as you've acted here, this is a concept that probably saves you from a lot of well-deserved beatings.

Seems like you're the poster child for dumbass, DUMBASS.

:-) ............Good Morning, Tim...................:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 07:22 AM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by LVNHACK

:-) ............Good Morning, Tim...................:-)
:-)
[Reply]
Bwana 07:23 AM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by jettio

Oh that explains it.

I was wondering why anyone would be proud of the fact that the score was evened in a battle in which only one dumbass realized that there was a battle.

You playing all by yourself and the best you could manage was a tie.

Go play with your toys, retard.
Trust me numbnuts, the little pricks knew exactly where the bird bombs were coming from when it was all said and done last night.

Paint the picture any way you see fit, whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy. If being the champion of meth monkeys gives you that warm glow inside, knock yourself out strokestick. :-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:25 AM 07-05-2003
You'll read some of the funniest things on the Planet. Here is now my permanent mental image of Bwana :-)
[Reply]
LVNHACK 07:25 AM 07-05-2003
I see the Planet is in rare form this am................:-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:26 AM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Bwana

Trust me numbnuts, the little pricks knew exactly where the bird bombs were coming from when it was all said and done last night.

Paint the picture any way you see fit, whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy. If being the champion of meth monkeys gives you that warm glow inside, knock yourself out strokestick. :-)
Great smaque for the AM.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:27 AM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
I see the Planet is in rare form this am................:-)
Good lord, it's only 8:30. Why the hell am I awake? :-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:28 AM 07-05-2003
Did you save some bird bombs for the lawsuit lady?:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 07:29 AM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :

Dumbass?...

Seems like you're the poster child for dumbass, DUMBASS.

Attached: ownedbiglebowski-maagic.jpg (70.8 KB) 
[Reply]
LVNHACK 07:30 AM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :

Good lord, it's only 8:30. Why the hell am I awake? :-)

Not only awake, but posting quality smack in the morning.........:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 07:31 AM 07-05-2003
:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 07:32 AM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :

Not only awake, but posting quality smack in the morning.........:-)
Yeah, but I think I'm going to finish my cigarette and go back to bed.

ZZZ
[Reply]
Bwana 07:33 AM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by JimNasium
You'll read some of the funniest things on the Planet. Here is now my permanent mental image of Bwana :-)
That's a shot before my first cup of coffee. :-)
[Reply]
LVNHACK 07:33 AM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :

Yeah, but I think I'm going to finish my cigarette and go back to bed.

ZZZ

Yeah I'm heading that way soon.................my ass is dragging.........
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up