ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: See Question Below
Nope. Civilized people don't eat other people. 12 19.67%
Yep. Tastes like chicken, but with a wedding ring. 25 40.98%
My lawyer has advised me not to answer this question. 24 39.34%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Hall of Classics>Cannibalism - pro or anti?
Rain Man 07:07 PM 11-22-2002
I'm working late tonight, so I thought I'd reprise my only post that was ever banned back on the old KC Star BB. It was deleted before I could get a proper vote.

Here's the scenario: You're trapped in a wagon train/plane crash/Milwaukee apartment with no sources of food whatsoever. However, a few dead fellow pioneers/soccer players/bar patrons are lying about, with expiration dates that are still good.

Assume that you have a 33 percent chance of surviving until the St. Bernards arrive if you DON'T barbecue the ol' gang, and a 66 percent of surviving if you partake of Sapiens stew.

What's your choice?
[Reply]
Rausch 05:16 PM 11-23-2002
If I hadn't pulled a Madonna' and got a more "Now" image I believe my stance would be obvious.
[Reply]
RJ 06:13 PM 11-23-2002
Kevin, I remember that original thread cause it ended up getting me kicked off and I had to change my user name. It was a really funny topic.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 06:20 PM 11-23-2002
eating of other human beings is ok, as long as they're married :-)

-EBOLA- j/k, 'gurl :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:37 PM 11-23-2002
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by rjintx
Kevin, I remember that original thread cause it ended up getting me kicked off and I had to change my user name. It was a really funny topic.

:-) So I take it you're a "yes?"

What was your original name?
[Reply]
RJ 06:49 PM 11-23-2002
I always used rjintx. Had to go to rjintx2, then rjintx3 after a conversation with Joe Seahawk wherein we for some reason began using Spanish words neither of us knew the correct meanings of and the overseeers decided it was profanity, though my significant other of Mexican descent said that what had been written translated loosely into eating ham sandwiches on a beach. Whatever it was, me & Joe both got the heave-ho by some bb nazi.
[Reply]
PACHIEFSFAN 06:55 PM 11-23-2002
I just checked with my lawyer. I plead the 5th. (by the way, thigh steaks are the best part)!!!
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:18 PM 11-23-2002
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by rjintx
I always used rjintx. Had to go to rjintx2, then rjintx3 after a conversation with Joe Seahawk wherein we for some reason began using Spanish words neither of us knew the correct meanings of and the overseeers decided it was profanity, though my significant other of Mexican descent said that what had been written translated loosely into eating ham sandwiches on a beach. Whatever it was, me & Joe both got the heave-ho by some bb nazi.
Hey, I remember that scandal! Didn't you use your real name for a while - last name is a middle eastern country?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:33 PM 11-23-2002
I'm surprised at how many people are not answering 'yes' or 'no.' While you guys are hesitating, some of us are going to sneak in and get the drumsticks.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 08:43 PM 11-23-2002
Wouldn't have to resort to eating a person in those scenarios.

Aways have my trusty Leatherman Redneck Tool on me. With it, I could walk up to a farmer's cow, slice it's throat and enjoy several nice meals. In town, if there are than many people lying around, soemthing tragic must have happened and not many people would be around. I can use my leatherman to pick a lock to a grocery store, take some food (leave money at the cash register of course) and eat to my heart's content.

About the only scenario that would trouble me would be in a lifeboat in the ocean. But after reflection, I would put a little slice in one of my left fingers, hold it over the boat and chum for sharks. When one came in, I would slice of some fin and start shewing (The chinese say it is a delicacy).

(Just think of what McGiver could have done if they had leathermans while his TV show was running)

I believe Hank said it best, "A country boy can survive"

:-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 08:50 PM 11-23-2002
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by frazod

I'd be armed... and I'm an expert shot... running would NOT be a issue.

:-)
Interesting. I wonder how you'd fair with Prarie Dogs? Picture shooting a soda can at 400 yards and you just about have it.

Get plenty of practice all summer. After getting on an animal lover site and asking how much people pay for them as pets, my dad and I figured we killed about $45,000 worth of dogs in one day.
[Reply]
RJ 11:32 PM 11-23-2002
A fine memory, Kevin.

I'm trying to remember if the cannibal thread was the same one that slipped into a necrophilia thing. I think it was Dan T who posted something about a necrphiliac's consternation when driving through a red light district and seeing the flashing signs proclaiming "live girls, live girls". I might be fuzzy on the details but do recall laughing my a** off when reading that.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 12:54 PM 02-14-2003
anybody remember that case back in 1983 or 1984 where something like this happened? they were stranded at sea for like 7 days and they all voted to eat the kid and they did, then when they were rescued they all went to jail for murder?
[Reply]
KC Kings 01:03 PM 02-14-2003
It depends. I would eat them, but I think extreme cannibalistic eating habits should follow the same rule as all other food.

I do not eat lamb fries, because no matter how they are cooked or how good they taste, they are balls. I also do not eat chitterlines, tripe, etc.........

So, I would take the 66% and eat the person, until all parts other than balls, asses, and intestines were left. I would then take the 33% chance. 1 out of 3 is too good of chances for me to pass up by eating hairy man balls.
[Reply]
KC Kings 01:04 PM 02-14-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by KCChiefsMan
anybody remember that case back in 1983 or 1984 where something like this happened? they were stranded at sea for like 7 days and they all voted to eat the kid and they did, then when they were rescued they all went to jail for murder?
Yeah, I remember see that! It was that kid on the playground, and he hit is head so they sued him, then they ate him......... oh nevermind, that was Kramer vs. Kramer.
[Reply]
Boozer 02:04 PM 02-14-2003
Pubie chip?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up