ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 34
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
SAUTO 09:39 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm gonna get you banned, you fucking asshole. WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING UP THIS TRAGEDY???!?!??!????

:-)
Ghengis Kahn bitch.
Pablo 09:34 AM 10-25-2015
Hootie twisted some panties up pretty tight apparently. Not surprising CC was involved in all of this nonsense.
Bugeater 09:36 AM 10-25-2015
I predict this thread will have more posts by the end of the day than the gamethread.
Pablo 09:37 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Baconeater:
I predict this thread will have more posts by the end of the day than the gamethread.
Nah, Hootie got booted or he would have kept it alive. This will probably get locked. Fun fun.
Bwana 09:40 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Baconeater:
I don't know, never underestimated the power of the Chiefs play to generate a large quantity of posts.
SAUTO 09:37 AM 10-25-2015
Can someone at least link us to a lineup made by OTWP that had Alex smith at qb?

Or at least the post Hootie referenced?

I need some future ammo on OTWP. :-).
Molitoth 09:40 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Can someone at least link us to a lineup made by OTWP that had Alex smith at qb?

OTWP typically knows his shit. It sounds like he was using statistical software to develop lineups.

The big thing is,... software and the majority of the NFL audience doesn't realize how ****ing terrible Alex Smith is at QB. If you ask the average person, they will probably tell you Alex Smith is an above average QB that is only a great Oline, Defense, and a few weapons away from making it to the post-season. :-)
SAUTO 09:42 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
OTWP typically knows his shit. It sounds like he was using statistical software to develop lineups.

The big thing is,... software and the majority of the NFL audience doesn't realize how ****ing terrible Alex Smith is at QB. If you ask the average person, they will probably tell you Alex Smith is an above average QB that is only a great Oline, Defense, and a few weapons away from making it to the post-season. :-)
I like OTWP, Just can't believe he didn't blow up whatever software said to start Alex smith.
Pablo 09:42 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Molitoth:

The big thing is,... software and the majority of the NFL audience doesn't realize how fucking terrible Alex Smith is at QB than the people like us who watch him suck every week. If you ask the average person, they will probably tell you Alex Smith is an above average QB that is only a great Oline, Defense, and a few weapons away from making it to the post-season. :-)
I can't believe that a group of people that actually watch him play every week would ever consider him as an option. No matter the matchup or his price tag, or any of that shit. You can't trust Smiff in any regard. He will fail you. He will lose you money. He was born to lose.
MAYHEM 09:45 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I can't believe that a group of people that actually watch him play every week would ever consider him as an option. No matter the matchup or his price tag, or any of that shit. You can't trust Smiff in any regard. He will fail you. He will lose you money. He was born to lose.
Amazing, really. Wtf would ever play smith in FF.
Pasta Little Brioni 09:10 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pablo:
In pure hilarity, the guy that won the million in week one had Smiff :-)
notorious 09:14 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
In pure hilarity, the guy that won the million in week one had Smiff :-)
Did you get sucked into the Hootie abyss?
Marcellus 10:10 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:

This is part of what has caused issues, Hootie is full of shit and spent a good amount of time bullshitting everyone else on what lineups were submitted and by who.

NZoner got totally pissed out the gate and said see you guys over this.
OnTheWarpath15 10:18 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This is part of what has caused issues, Hootie is full of shit and spent a good amount of time bullshitting everyone else on what lineups were submitted and by who.

NZoner got totally pissed out the gate and said see you guys over this.
Thank you as well for the support.
Donger 09:37 AM 10-25-2015
Maybe crazycoffey has had enough of people denigrating his profession and vis-à-vis him?
Page 13 of 34
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up