ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 27
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
Mr. Laz 01:45 PM 07-06-2005
:-)
[Reply]
Bootlegged 03:26 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by penchief:
What do you mean? I typed in words that said one thing. I come back hours later and the title of my thread had been changed to the title of somebody else's thread. Do you believe it is okay for someone else to change the title and meaning of another person's thread?
Reality check. This is a THREAD ON THE INTERNET. Not a big deal.
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:26 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
Get over it...it happens here all the time. Or is it different when it happens to you? The funny part is you said a mod needs to find out who did it...my money is on a mod doing it......:-)
If I understand correctly they are the only ones that can do it.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:26 PM 07-15-2005
Violated?

Uh, last I checked, this is a message board - it just smells like a$$ in here.
[Reply]
Donger 03:27 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The moderators have been informed and responded by telling me that they changed the title of the thread and you can go fist yourself.

Sorry.
:-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:27 PM 07-15-2005
Stick a cork in the wine and get over yourself. Everyone gets screwed with here.
[Reply]
penchief 03:28 PM 07-15-2005
Get over it...it happens here all the time. Or is it different when it happens to you? The funny part is you said a mod needs to find out who did it...my money is on a mod doing it......:-)
Honestly, I have never been aware of it happening before. Maybe I should be more in touch with what happens on this board but that doesn't make it right.

If a mod is doing it then that person should most definitely not be a mod.

Anybody ever heard of integrity or respect for others?
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:28 PM 07-15-2005
The moderators have been informed and responded by telling me that they changed the title of the thread and you can go fist yourself.

Sorry.
Sounds 'bout right. :-)
[Reply]
Bootlegged 03:29 PM 07-15-2005
Honestly, I have never been aware of it happening before. Maybe I should be more in touch with what happens on this board but that doesn't make it right.

Wow. Just, wow.

I'll go with Nachos, a large Pepsi and some milk duds for this one.
[Reply]
ct 03:29 PM 07-15-2005

Sorry.
heh
[Reply]
Donger 03:30 PM 07-15-2005
Yeah, I've heard of it.
[Reply]
Donger 03:30 PM 07-15-2005
Be quiet, slut.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:30 PM 07-15-2005

I think it's because you have unpopular political beliefs and the mods, as a collective, are out to get you.

If you wrap your tower in tinfoil it should keep them from focking with your account...
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:31 PM 07-15-2005

Once, but thanks to Algore, that was before the age of the intranet.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 03:31 PM 07-15-2005

What thread are you talking about...there is more then one page, and I found your thread on the second page about Law...:-)

integrity and respect are two words left at the door when entering the planet...:-)
[Reply]
penchief 03:32 PM 07-15-2005

Sorry.
So what you are saying is that those who have authority can abuse that authority to misrepresent the intentions of others?

To be honest, shitmaqe, I have never seen you be so unreasonable. If that is the case, you can have your buddy moderator, whoever HE is, fist you until you are satisfied, which may take a long, long time.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 27
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up