ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Hall of Classics>ENDelt's deck thread
ENDelt260 06:55 PM 04-19-2005
[Reply]
AustinChief 03:16 PM 05-30-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
... if I thought I could've gotten away with it ...
Couldn't find the wide angle lens?
[Reply]
Phobia 04:54 PM 05-30-2005
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
Couldn't find the wide angle lens?
She actually was hot. Brutally hot. Nice rack and no jiggles. She may have had an eyesight problem because not only was her fiance as husky as myself, he was also half bald.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 06:13 PM 05-30-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
She actually was hot. Brutally hot. Nice rack and no jiggles. She may have had an eyesight problem because not only was her fiance as husky as myself, he was also half bald.
Tongue length is in direct correlation with the maintaining of a relationship more than looks from the male side.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:17 PM 05-30-2005
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Tongue length is in direct correlation with the maintaining of a relationship more than looks from the male side.
Russ, I don't know why you felt compelled to respond to that. Obviously, Beth has eye problems as well.
[Reply]
pink 09:43 PM 05-30-2005
since when do you care about eyesight dude? i'm thinking you should have at least been neighborly and asked to borrow her phone so you could call your wife and ask her if she would come get your sorry ass cuz you seem to have misplaced the truck while you were in mexico starin' at the local tiddies.
[Reply]
KC Dan 11:09 PM 05-30-2005
Originally Posted by pink:
since when do you care about eyesight dude? i'm thinking you should have at least been neighborly and asked to borrow her phone so you could call your wife and ask her if she would come get your sorry ass cuz you seem to have misplaced the truck while you were in mexico starin' at the local tiddies.
Truly Classic, Pink!!!

btw, boyz, I am in town - Brian you have the number, check your smokes
[Reply]
Pants 12:13 AM 05-31-2005
OWNED.
[Reply]
teedubya 02:35 AM 05-31-2005
what a great thread...
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:34 PM 05-31-2005
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav:
I will only say that if you don't watch out Mr. Kotter will be determined to out you.
You must have missed his outing back in January. That's why his "girlfriend" dumped him.

FWIW, the deck looks like it's gonna be great; sorry about the bumps along the way, Phil...and Brian.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:30 PM 05-31-2005
Great thread. Looks like the deck is coming along great.

I wish Boston was closer to KC. I could use some good work done (want my basement finished and have a few other projects), and getting a good, reliable contractor is a helluva challenge.
[Reply]
pink 07:51 PM 05-31-2005
Originally Posted by Amnorix:

I wish Boston was closer to KC. I could use some good work done (want my basement finished and have a few other projects), and getting a good, reliable contractor is a helluva challenge.
you don't live near the mexican border do you? and how's the security at your place?
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:35 PM 05-31-2005
Originally Posted by Amnorix:

I'd sure give Phil a chance at it. Especially if you supply the beer. His wife only has half a brain so she wouldn't be a problem.
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:38 PM 05-31-2005
he was also half bald.
I'm surprised you didn't let him know.
[Reply]
Manila-Chief 09:24 PM 05-31-2005
Skip, quite the contrary. I think Pink has a lot more intelligence than we think. The only thing that questions her intelligence is her marr.................

Pink, I hear Phil saying admiringly great and wonderful things about you but something tells me you are all of that but you are also more up to date on how things happen than he wants to let us in on???? BTW ..Your post was classic! I got a great laugh out of it. Kinda neat how you are funny and serious at the same time!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Phobia 09:26 PM 05-31-2005
Originally Posted by Nzoner 338:
I'm surprised you didn't let him know.
I didn't tell him, but I did tell some other kid (mid to late 20's) that he needed to stop hiding his MPB and roll with it. He told me he knew he was going bald and that he had embraced it. I asked why he was attempting (badly) to hide it then. He asked me to remove my hat so I did. Heh. He was none too happy. My bald friend (new acquaintance) bought him a shot of Petron. The bald bastard was too pussy to drink it. After it sat in front of him for 5 minutes, I downed it.

I guess that's the end of that story.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up