ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 70
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Marriage Question
royr17 07:27 PM 02-20-2005
Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
Eleazar 10:32 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
TennHottyDPLuvr: Don't come down this weekend.........I have big dayt with new inernet boyfrined Skinsbra...
:-)
Iowanian 10:35 PM 02-20-2005
[QUOTE=Iowanian]
Are Her pants easier to get into than Community College?

If yes, assume that during your marraige, as many guys will pass through both gates.

QUOTE]

I just realized how this could make Dense's hubby feel.
htismaqe 10:37 PM 02-20-2005
Just more of Roy that's destined for the CP Hall of Fame...
stumppy 10:38 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
IIIdogNite: hey sweet bebe schmoopy
TennHottyDPLuvr: I saw the rest of what you put on chiefplanet
IIIdogNite: wasn't me
TennHottyDPLuvr:Yes it was
IIIdogNite: ok but i was just telling 2 guys
TennHottyDPLuvr:its on the internet, everyone can see it
IIIdogNite: they won't tell anyone
TennHottyDPLuvr: I can't believe you told them about my medically engineered female genitals
IIIdogNite: i just axed wat a secks change wuz
TennHottyDPLuvr: and you had 5 other girlfriends at the same time?
IIIdogNite: I didn't meen to ask if its sposed ta smell like fish
TennHottyDPLuvr: well I'm upset......you send big dolla flowers
IIIdogNite: Daddylions don't come out til summer
TennHottyDPLuvr: No More Good thing for you until you pologize
IIIdogNite: Iowanian told me tell you "Spare rod, spoil Broad"
TennHottyDPLuvr: It doesn't happen to every guy, size Does matter, and yes finishing too quick IS a big deal
TennHottyDPLuvr: Aunt Flo late this month 48 days. You get bill in mail.
TennHottyDPLuvr: Don't come down this weekend.........I have big dayt with new inernet boyfrined Skinsbra....He know how talk romans wif lady

[enter Chiefsplanet Stage Left]
vb script NewLine & Create New Thread
"How do you guys deal with Broken Heart, Git Girlfriend back?"

newline1
"screwYOU SKINSBRA, Girlfriend Stealer"
:-):-):-)
Too many good lines to pick just one.
Laughing my fuggin ass off.

III, quit thinking with your little head and start using the big head.
royr17 11:00 PM 02-20-2005
This thread is just gettin me laughed at .......... I knew it was a bad idea, i should've listened to my instincts.
|Zach| 11:01 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
This thread is just gettin me laughed at .......... I knew it was a bad idea, i should've listened to my instincts.
I have no idea how you didn't see this coming. It is actually not as bad as I figured it would be.
KcMizzou 11:03 PM 02-20-2005
Bah... you know we're just havin' a little fun. No harm meant.

But seriously... don't get married.
lardass 11:21 PM 02-20-2005
This kid keeps paying off, I can't lurk any longer...

So Roy III, here's a thought, get out of your parents' place, get a job/education or both... then worry about marriage. Or if you're intent on ****ing your life up, get married now.

In any case, please for the love of god, double, hell triple bag that thing. I have seen more than enough to understand that reproduction is not in your best interest or the interest of society at large.
unlurking 11:22 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
How long were you dating?
About a year plus living together for almost a year, so I guess almost 2 years.

I know it is a "sin", but I honestly think a couple living together before they get married is a great idea, as it gives them an understanding of what they are getting into.
skinbra 11:31 PM 02-20-2005
roy she myn now yuo bak of ar it byt yuo en yuo ass. Skinbra mayk yuo promus you leef an yuo be frens yuo no leef an we rasle. you me rasle.
Phobia 11:32 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by lardass:
Thanks for posting. Heh heh. Welcome to the site.
Rausch 11:32 PM 02-20-2005

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
Do talk about it, DON'T do it...
Valiant 11:33 PM 02-20-2005
Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

Talk about how you love getting anal sex with your dad...
Rausch 11:33 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by skinbra:
roy she myn now yuo bak of ar it byt yuo en yuo ass. Skinbra mayk yuo promus you leef an yuo be frens yuo no leef an we rasle. you me rasle.
:-)
unlurking 11:33 PM 02-20-2005
Originally Posted by lardass:

So Roy III, here's a thought, get out of your parents' place, get a job/education or both... then worry about marriage. Or if you're intent on ****ing your life up, get married now.

In any case, please for the love of god, double, hell triple bag that thing. I have seen more than enough to understand that reproduction is not in your best interest or the interest of society at large.
Ya know, considering the position I'm in now, I have to laugh at all the people saying young marriages are disasters. I'm going into my 13th year, and most of mine and my wife's friends and family gave us 6 months.

It all depends on the type of person you are. If you're willing to work 60+ hours a week (which I've done for the last decade and a half (averaging a 1 hour commute each way) just to support your family, it doesn't matter how old you are.

Age is not the issue, it's the realization that a family is a job. If you're willing to work hard and swalllow some shit every now and then, the paycheck makes it well worth it. If you're not willing to put in the effort and are too concentrated on the "me-first" attitude, don't blame age or anything else.
Page 10 of 70
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up