ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Guess the suspensions for each player.
*** Alleged perpetrator #1 - Larry Ogunjobi 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 6 5.66%
No suspension, but with a fine. 29 27.36%
1 game suspension 28 26.42%
2-3 game suspension 17 16.04%
4-5 game suspension 3 2.83%
Remainder of the season, back next year 5 4.72%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 3 2.83%
*** Alleged perpetrator #2 - Mason Rudolph 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 31 29.25%
No suspension, but with a fine. 35 33.02%
1 game suspension 18 16.98%
2-3 game suspension 7 6.60%
4-5 game suspension 1 0.94%
Remainder of the season, back next year 1 0.94%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 1 0.94%
*** Alleged perpetrator #3 - Maurkice Pouncey 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 3 2.83%
No suspension, but with a fine. 8 7.55%
1 game suspension 24 22.64%
2-3 game suspension 39 36.79%
4-5 game suspension 9 8.49%
Remainder of the season, back next year 3 2.83%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 1 0.94%
*** Alleged perpetrator #4 - Myles Garret 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 1 0.94%
No suspension, but with a fine. 2 1.89%
1 game suspension 2 1.89%
2-3 game suspension 4 3.77%
4-5 game suspension 4 3.77%
Remainder of the season, back next year 51 48.11%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 32 30.19%
*** Other thoughts and theories. Check all that apply. 5 4.72%
Von Miller instigated this. 20 18.87%
Mason Rudolph caused it because he's chasing an NFL record for hits to the head. 12 11.32%
I bet Roethlisberger roofied Garrett's sister. 18 16.98%
Mike Tomlin should have stepped onto the field to block Garrett's path. 9 8.49%
Garrett, you played Brady recently. You couldn't do us a favor? 28 26.42%
I have no additional thoughts or theories at this time. 11 10.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll
Page 12 of 30
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Guess the suspensions in the Browns-Steelers rumble.
Rain Man 12:28 AM 11-15-2019
Winner gets to push down the NFL player of their choice and stomp on his head.

Poll arriving sometime after the whistle.
[Reply]
SupDock 12:28 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Suspended for grabbing the helmet? No.

Suspended for trying to rip the helmet off? Yes.

Suspended for continuing the altercation after they had been separated? Yes.

What... did Rudy feel as if the refs were gonna let Myles keep his helmet indefinitely and it was all up to him to retrieve it?
Suspended for continuing an altercation by chasing someone but not throwing a punch? Suspended for grabbing a helmet?
Give me an example

That shit happens in half the games I watch.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:37 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Suspended for continuing an altercation by chasing someone but not throwing a punch? Suspended for grabbing a helmet?
Give me an example

That shit happens in half the games I watch.
That wasn't a helmet grab ala a hard facemask man. That was flatly trying to rip off the guy's head protection while bodies are still flying around them.

This doesn't happen in half the games you watch. If not a suspension... at minimum he should have been ejected from the game.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:40 PM 11-15-2019
That’s a tacky defensive takedown at the end of a game that’s already decided.
[Reply]
SupDock 12:41 PM 11-15-2019
That wasn't a helmet grab ala a hard facemask man. That was flatly trying to rip off the guy's head protection while bodies are still flying around them.

This doesn't happen in half the games you watch. If not a suspension... at minimum he should have been ejected from the game.
Disagree
Not suspension or ejection worthy.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:49 PM 11-15-2019

Anyone that thinks that warrants a suspenion needs to head on over to the **** Billay's Booty Call Bungalow/Titty Meat's Tantalizing Treehouse ***** thread and post photos of their vag for Billay.
[Reply]
-King- 12:50 PM 11-15-2019
Damn had them all right except Rudolph. Thought he'd get a game.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:54 PM 11-15-2019
Suspended for grabbing the helmet? No.

Suspended for trying to rip the helmet off? Yes.

Suspended for continuing the altercation after they had been separated? Yes.

What... did Rudy feel as if the refs were gonna let Myles keep his helmet indefinitely and it was all up to him to retrieve it?
LOL, really? Players barely get suspended for throwing punches (see myles jack). You think someone's gonna get suspended for tugging at a helmet then thumping his chest?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:57 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
LOL, really? Players barely get suspended for throwing punches (see myles jack). You think someone's gonna get suspended for tugging at a helmet then thumping his chest?
Throwing punches at a padded player is vastly different from attempting to rip off people's helmets.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ripping-helmet
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:05 PM 11-15-2019
I guess kicking a player in the head is three games.

Can't believe Rudolph's not going to get at least a game for instigating.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:42 PM 11-15-2019
It appears to me that Rudolph's left hand/wrist is stuck to Garrets facemask somehow. Probably his play call wristband got caught in it somehow. .
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:50 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
It appears to me that Rudolph's left hand/wrist is stuck to Garrets facemask somehow. Probably his play call wristband got caught in it somehow. .
Let's call it as it is.

Rudolph GRABBED Garrett's facemask intentionally in one hand then grabbed the back of Garrett's helmet with the other with the full intention of trying to rip it off his head. It wasn't accidental in the least.
[Reply]
ghak99 01:52 PM 11-15-2019
If Garrett wasn't being a douche with the takedown and then keeping his hands locked throughout the roll, none of this happens.

Rudolph is not the instigator. There is no dick kick. He's obviously not a smart QB, but I see nothing he should be punished for.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:06 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by ghak99:
If Garrett wasn't being a douche with the takedown and then keeping his hands locked throughout the roll, none of this happens.

Rudolph is not the instigator. There is no dick kick. He's obviously not a smart QB, but I see nothing he should be punished for.
Actually, there quite clearly is.

And there was nothing legally wrong with Garrett's tackle. It doesn't matter that there were only a few seconds left in the game. It's football, and the tackle was a legal tackle.

Rudolph didn't like it, and I can't say I don't understand that, but he clearly tries to rip Garrett's helmet off first using both hands. Left hand clearly grabbing the fasemask and pulling it down, right hands reaches around the back of the helmet trying to pull it off. And he nearly gets it off. That's called instigating; he started it. And the kick to the groin happens almost immediately after the above video clip ends.

And then when they're both up, and Garrett has Mason's helmet, Rudolph rushes forward but behind DeCastro yelling something (we can guess what most of that sounded like), pointing his finger at Garrett before he gets clocked. In other words, Mason didn't have to further antagonize Garrett; he could've simply walked away, found the ref and pleaded his case.

Instead, he gets whacked, and IMMEDIATELY turns around, hands up in the air, clearly looking for a flag. I find that interesting.
[Reply]
jonzie04 02:15 PM 11-15-2019
Garret should be charged with assault. Jesus
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 02:17 PM 11-15-2019
:-)

There are actually people calling Rudolph the instigator?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 30
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up