ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 92
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:52 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Exactly!

We had plenty of good conversations with Browns fans. They weren't like this.

Where's Mav?
Dude's on a Packers forum somewhere masquerading as a new Green Bay die hard
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:52 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
You guys have like 3+ concussion threads over there.

Praying you don't have to face Mahomes :-)
To be fair, I'd trust a Bills fan expertise on concussions over every other fanbase.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:54 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Mmm, this makes sense. It must be really hard to slam yourself through a table. My condolences.
:-)
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:55 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Their secondary is trash �� I will personally tell anyone from their message board that. Their entire defense runs through chris Jones. I mean maybe they will outscheme us but on paper we are going to torch them...we just have to torch them more than mahomes is gonna torch us lol

copied and pasted from two bill drive forum.
LOL

Yeah Sneed/Ward/Breeland/Mathieu all suck. Poor fools.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:55 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
THE BILLS ARE GOING TO DO BETTER THIS TIME!!!!

I HAVE NO REASONING OR LOGIC BEHIND IT, BUT THERE GOING TO DO BETTIR!!!!!!!!!
C’mon man, they’re more hungrier. Despite lesser coaching, less elite players, playing in the road, against the best quarterback on the planet, and the defending Super Bowl Champions. Bills are hungrier. And the metric between hungrier, and not quite as hungry teams doesn’t bode well for KC. No running game, not enough elite players to stop ours, NONE OF THAT MATTERS.... The Bills are more hungrier!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:55 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
To be fair, I'd trust a Bills fan expertise on concussions over every other fanbase.

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:56 AM 01-20-2021
They're not going to change their gameplan just to avoid Mahomes getting hit. Andy Reid doesn't play scared. Ever.
Well, except for the QB sneak...:-):-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:57 AM 01-20-2021
Jesus fucking Christ his head went straight through the table into the concrete. Didn't slow him down one bit.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:57 AM 01-20-2021
The best reasoning I've heard for the Bills winning this weekend is that they have Matt Milano, who was out when we played them, and Allen is no longer dealing with an injured shoulder.

Any given Sunday and all, plus I think the Billies are a pretty good team, but I'm just not sure a linebacker is going to make such a difference. We legitimately had our way with them in week 6 running a gameplan that we've rarely seen since Mahomes became the starter.

If Mahomes is even 80-ish% on Sunday, I feel like we'd take a solid 6 out of 10. If he's "100%" or close to it, I think we beat them 8 out of 10.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:59 AM 01-20-2021
Milano is a turd :-)
[Reply]
Reroka 10:59 AM 01-20-2021
In watching their game Sunday, I don't feel their 16K equals the Bills' 6700. It looks like about half of them are in the upper deck, and they don't have metal bleachers to bang on. Yes, it will have some effect, but not like what we saw in Buffalo last Saturday. I think?

another copy and paste from two bill dive.

Do bills fans know that arrowhead is the loudest stadium in the nfl?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:00 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Their secondary is trash �� I will personally tell anyone from their message board that. Their entire defense runs through chris Jones. I mean maybe they will outscheme us but on paper we are going to torch them...we just have to torch them more than mahomes is gonna torch us lol

copied and pasted from two bill drive forum.
This is a great example of someone speaking on something they know nothing about. Casual fans think our secondary sucks because we've got no household names outside of Mathieu, but it's actually the strength of the defense.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:00 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The best reasoning I've heard for the Bills winning this weekend is that they have Matt Milano, who was out when we played them, and Allen is no longer dealing with an injured shoulder.

Any given Sunday and all, plus I think the Billies are a pretty good team, but I'm just not sure a linebacker is going to make such a difference. We legitimately had our way with them in week 6 running a gameplan that we've rarely seen since Mahomes became the starter.

If Mahomes is even 80-ish% on Sunday, I feel like we'd take a solid 6 out of 10. If he's "100%" or close to it, I think we beat them 8 out of 10.
It seems rational till they act like Milano is Ray Lewis in his prime.
[Reply]
Reroka 11:02 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This is a great example of someone speaking on something they know nothing about. Casual fans think our secondary sucks because we've got no household names outside of Mathieu, but it's actually the strength of the defense.
For the record that is not my opinion. I copied and pasted that from 2 bill dirve.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:02 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Milano is a turd :-)
lol He's not a turd but he's certainly not prime Ray Lewis like they're pretending.

They're 12-0 this season when he plays so they've got a 2019 Eric Fisher undefeated-when-he-plays thing going on.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 92
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Up