ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 72
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
wazu 12:41 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So this is of course the idea of big tough and physical when in reality the best coaches understand nuance and detail
Smart guy use big words, but won't be so smart when The Dude eats his kneecaps.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:41 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That might actually be good news. Even though the NFL lifted the restriction on interviews, I'm guessing they can't hire him until after the season is over.
Oh I was definitely implying that it is.

Only two candidates for the Houston job are still in the playoffs, EB and Frazier. If it were going to be anybody else, something would’ve gotten done by now.

I’m convinced it’s EB, hence Kafka staying.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:43 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That might actually be good news. Even though the NFL lifted the restriction on interviews, I'm guessing they can't hire him until after the season is over.
I wonder if they had him talk to Watson before, during or after the interview. Or if that's even allowed? If he talks the QB into staying then that's that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:43 PM 01-21-2021
So this is of course the idea of big tough and physical when in reality the best coaches understand nuance and detail
Right.

Jon Gruden did the same thing. Gonna be old school, gonna punch you in the mouth...

Gonna fail to make the playoffs 3 out of 3 years.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:51 PM 01-21-2021
I picture him as an older version of Ogre from "Revenge of the Nerds"

https://youtu.be/gZEdDMQZaCU
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:00 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He literally said they’re going to be punching bags.
The Homer Simpson school of winning boxing matches.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:01 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
I wonder if they had him talk to Watson before, during or after the interview. Or if that's even allowed? If he talks the QB into staying then that's that.
I don't see why that wouldn't be considered tampering.

I doubt Watson has gone silent on his teammates. More than likely, the front office could probably contact one of the players and ask them to relay the message to Watson that right now Eric Bieniemy is pretty much their guy. He might listen to them then.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:02 PM 01-21-2021

Eagles are hiring Colts' OC Nick Sirianni as their head coach, sources tell ESPN. Sirianni spent three seasons as a Chiefs' assistant coach, five seasons with the Chargers, and the past three with the Colts. Now the 39-year-old Sirianni becomes the lead man in Philadelphia.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 21, 2021

[Reply]
mkp785 01:03 PM 01-21-2021
Philly just hired Colts Oline coach. Patriot scum in Boston stays there for now.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:07 PM 01-21-2021
Sirianni is an interesting hire.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:10 PM 01-21-2021
Chargers hire Rams DC - had Ramsey and Donald
Eagles hire Colts OC - had Quentin Nelson

Tell me why Bieniemy can’t get hired because of our offensive weapons?
[Reply]
wazu 01:12 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Eagles GM must've jumped out of his chair after watching their final drive against the Bills. "That's our guy!"
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:12 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Chargers hire Rams DC - had Ramsey and Donald
Eagles hire Colts OC - had Quentin Nelson

Tell me why Bieniemy can’t get hired because of our offensive weapons?
Because they don't think he's smart enough for the gig? (Except that the Lions just hired Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy.)

:-) I hate all of this. Bienemy should have been hired a year ago.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:13 PM 01-21-2021
Guys, EB is going to get the Texans job. Just be patient.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:14 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Because they don't think he's smart enough for the gig? (Except that the Lions just hired Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy.)

:-) I hate all of this. Bienemy should have been hired a year ago.
That fucking Drax line killed me. :-)
[Reply]
Page 48 of 72
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Up