ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 72
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:16 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Um, EB doesn't coordinate the passing game. He's always been responsible for the running game. That's pretty well known. Andy calls most of the plays, as well.
He doesn't have a hand in it? He doesn't come up with some of the plays and concepts? He doesn't work with Patrick Mahomes in practice and during games?

Just because other people ALSO do those things doesn't mean he's nothing more than a RB coach with a bigger office.

Oh, wait, the Chiefs also have a RB coach. So I guess Eric Bieniemy is just a guy with a big office now.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:17 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
You're still wrong. A simple search shows that while the Buffs were shit during the 2010s- it wasn't the offenses fault. EB had limited time there before we scooped him up but his side produced.

I still think he gets a job this time. NYJ hiring the San Fran guy makes that Detroit job wide open for EB.
Brad Holmes who they hired to be GM has massive ties to Brandon Staley...
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He doesn't have a hand in it? He doesn't come up with some of the plays and concepts?
No, he actually doesn't. Kafka does, along with Reid.

He doesn't work with Patrick Mahomes in practice and during games?
This he does.

Just because other people ALSO do those things doesn't mean he's nothing more than a RB coach with a bigger office.

Oh, wait, the Chiefs also have a RB coach. So I guess Eric Bieniemy is fucking worthless now.
I think you're overreacting. Nobody is saying EB is worthless.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:18 PM 01-14-2021
EB is gonna be back next year from what I'm seeing.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:18 PM 01-14-2021
No, he actually doesn't. Kafka does, along with Reid.
Evidence?

And no, job titles aren't evidence.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 PM 01-14-2021
Evidence?

And no, job titles aren't evidence.
I don't know man, Google it. It's been well-covered in the media.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:23 PM 01-14-2021
I don't know man, Google it. It's been well-covered in the media.
I've been keeping up on the Chiefs a lot during these Mahomes years. Not one person has done anything but speculated what Eric Bieniemy's actual duties are.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:24 PM 01-14-2021
How long has EB been with Andy? 7 years?

EB has a Master's degree in offensive scheme, play design, and play-calling by now. He's been learning literally at the knee of the best offensive mind in the NFL for the last 20 years. He'd have to be a moron to the nth degree not to have picked up a huge amount of knowledge in all those things and more from Reid at this point.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:25 PM 01-14-2021
I've been keeping up on the Chiefs a lot during these Mahomes years. Not one person has done anything but speculated what Eric Bieniemy's actual duties are.
You’re right it’s speculation.

But it’s both ways.

Which means at the end of the day it’s a ?

That’s my entire point, I’m not saying he can’t do it, I’m just saying I don’t know if he can, so I can see why teams might feel that way.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:26 PM 01-14-2021
Saleh off to the Jets. So that rumor is debunked
[Reply]
staylor26 10:31 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Saleh off to the Jets. So that rumor is debunked
What rumor?
[Reply]
mkp785 10:33 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Brad Holmes who they hired to be GM has massive ties to Brandon Staley...
True. He mentioned him by name i think but Staley might have his pick of a few jobs. Im wondering if the Bolts go with him over Daboll or another offensive guy.

Detroit isn't as good of a job as the LAC or some other jobs to be available.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:34 PM 01-14-2021
From what I’m seeing.....it’s going to be Arthur Smith is the next Falcons HC. Chargers go with Daboll? Lions and Eagles are the wildcards.
[Reply]
mkp785 10:41 PM 01-14-2021
Yeah, his issues are worse than Patricia's.

All personal conduct issues aside, there were allegations of rape by kids that were under his charge. That shows a lack of leadership and control.

If you think NFL teams don't care about stuff like that, I got news for you.
There's no way you can believe that. Patricia actually raped someone and as been covered in this thread EB was an asst. The head coach is responsible for laying down the law. EB was the what, the recruiting coordinator?

There's no way the HC didn't know whatever happened. This is more of the Joe Pa like shit. Your program, you know whats happening.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:43 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
There's no way you can believe that. Patricia actually raped someone and as been covered in this thread EB was an asst. The head coach is responsible for laying down the law. EB was the what, the recruiting coordinator?

There's no way the HC didn't know whatever happened. This is more of the Joe Pa like shit. Your program, you know whats happening.
That doesn't absolve EB of blame in the eyes of many.

Again, this isn't my opinion. This is the reality of the world we live in. People are tried in the court of public opinion every day.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 72
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up