ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 103
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Halfcan 09:39 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Worse than our current WR situation?

Drob...Watkins..and?
We just signed a busload of receivers, plus have Dieter, Kemp and Pringle that have a year of learning the offense.

The RB's we drafted are also huge threats out of the backfield.

We also have the MVP of the NFL throwing them the ball.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:44 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
We just signed a busload of receivers, plus have Dieter, Kemp and Pringle that have a year of learning the offense.

The RB's we drafted are also huge threats out of the backfield.

We also have the MVP of the NFL throwing them the ball.
Dieter Kemp and Pringle 😂😂😂
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:48 PM 04-28-2019
All have flashed when given playing time. At least 1 maybe 2 of these guys will be on the team.
[Reply]
Best22 09:51 PM 04-28-2019
Worse than our current WR situation?

Drob...Watkins..and?
Watkins and DRob>Bowe and Avery

Let’s also not pretend that Kelce isn’t a part of the receiving lineup

Kelce, Watkins, and DRob is a nice core. Just need one more guy (Hardman, Pringle, FA) to be a plus starter and we’ll have a great offense. I’m hoping for someone like Crabtree or Inman, and Hardman can be a speedy gadget player and ascending backup
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:52 PM 04-28-2019
They’ve been buried on the depth chart in a very difficult system to learn for WR. They may be JAGs but year 3(Kemp, Dieter)is when you expect to see results for guys if they earn or get the opportunity. TC and pre-season will play out and we’ll see where were at.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:03 PM 04-28-2019
Kemp is gone. Dieter is here cuz he’s Mahomes buddy. Thompson will contribute. If Felton Davis is healthy he’s making this team. Or would you rather have Donnie no hands Avery or Junior I’m slow as shit Hemmingway
[Reply]
Danguardace 02:27 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Here’s a longer, fuller version of Hardman’s sophomore highlights: https://youtu.be/dYiYfElVSbQ

I can already see Andy using this guy for RPO slants and those jet/orbit motion handoffs. He looked really explosive catching the ball in stride on those slant routes.

Looks to be really good at corralling the ball and getting his feet down for sideline routes as well.
Yeah between Hardman and Thompson I can see them replacing what they had with Hill in terms of the gadget stuff
[Reply]
DTVietnam 02:47 AM 04-29-2019
All have flashed when given playing time. At least 1 maybe 2 of these guys will be on the team.
please tell me when dieter flashed?

u guys are delusion ..
[Reply]
Danguardace 04:49 AM 04-29-2019
please tell me when dieter flashed?

u guys are delusion ..
Flashed maybe an overstatement he does have solid skills.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:17 AM 04-29-2019
If you've been injured on the job, contact the law offices of Dieter, Kemp, and Pringle - we don't get paid until YOU get paid.
[Reply]
NIUhuskies 05:48 AM 04-29-2019

What could have been:

Jets tried to position themselves to trade up into 2nd round for Georgia WR Mecole Hardman, per sources... but Chiefs traded up 1 spot ahead (No. 56 overall) to get him to be a potential replacement for Tyreek Hill.

Hardman is going to be game-changer

— Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) April 29, 2019

[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:56 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by NIUhuskies:

That's a big deal. Veach knew the guy he wanted and traded up to the perfect spot to get him. :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Mulliganman 08:16 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
That's a big deal. Veach knew the guy he wanted and traded up to the perfect spot to get him. :-):-):-):-):-)
I know where you stand on Hill, but just from a football perspective can you imagine the two of them on the field at the same time?
[Reply]
-King- 08:23 AM 04-29-2019
Wait what? :-) Yeah 29 combined receiving yards. They really flashed huh.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:27 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
I know where you stand on Hill, but just from a football perspective can you imagine the two of them on the field at the same time?
Dude, I'm not far from you on Hill. I dream of this all being a misunderstanding and it's all Crystal's fault and Hill comes back and he and Hardman wreck the league (but not in the Manziel sort of way, to be clear). The speed would be overwhelming.

I'd also like that Hardman would replace Hill returning punts. Hill was a lot less effective this past season (how many times did he lose yards?) and it's not remotely worth the injury risk given the type of receiver he's become.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 103
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Up