ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 173
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
SAUTO 11:39 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
What I'm saying is that from this point forward, you don't draft high risk offenders AT ALL. You don't draft sexual and violent offenders AT ALL. You can do your research( and you should ), but if there's a conviction on file and any part of your brain is telling you "this guy absolutely did what he was accused of and may very well do so again", then DO NOT take the chance. Move on to one of the other 1,000+ players available.

I can't and do not want to debate the past because it is done. And if you look at your list, you'll see that only Houston, with his minor little weed infraction, is the only one that had a long term and successful career here. As far as I'm concerned, the rest of those guys are straight-up busts because they can no longer contribute here. Who CARES what they did prior? Last season isn't happening again.
What did Belcher and hunt do prior to their final issues? What were they convicted of before being drafted?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:40 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
What did Belcher and hunt do prior to their final issues? What were they convicted of before being drafted?
Hunt was suspended for 2 games at Toledo
Kiimo 11:42 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Hunt was suspended for 2 games at Toledo
Being suspended for two games in your entire career for violating team rules is not a character issue, for all we know he could have been late to class.
BlackOp 11:44 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Even if that was the case, it would be nearly impossible to go back now.

The SJWs and Virtue Signalers on twitter have made their decision and Tyreek is guilty. If he was declared innocent then they would be even more outraged about an "NFL cover up".
Nah...it's not.

Eisen did a show where he said Hunt should never play in the NFL again...when the SJWs were in full throat.

Now...not a word. It's all sensationalist tabloid garbage...that rots away with time. Why...because the poison peddlers who are pushing it... dont even believe the crap they are saying.

Like I said...Chiefs need to go dark to the media....they've indefinitely suspended him which is all they need to do. Anything they say...will get twisted to fit the crucifixion click-bait agenda.

Just repeat "we've suspended Hill, and will let the justice system runs it course. We wont have any further comment on an ongoing investigation"
BlackOp 11:58 AM 04-30-2019
If you notice...most of the people who were calling for Hill's head have stopped posting in this thread. Just like they stopped attacking Hunt once things settled....
alpha_omega 11:59 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That guy saw Hill catch a miracle bomb from Mahomes last season...and beat his Ravens. Think there might be an ulterior motive with his obsession with CHunt and the Chiefs?

Personally, I think the guy needs his ass kicked in an alley. Maybe then, he might realize there are real-life ramifications for an overt attempt to sabotage another mans career...who hasn't been charged with anything.

He is a weasel...and a sensationalizing hypocrite.
Yep...F that guy. Besides all that, he isn't even a very good writer....

Originally Posted by :
In the aftermath of the Belcher's grizzly acts,
Belcher was a bear?
TEX 11:59 AM 04-30-2019
Like I said...Chiefs need to go dark to the media....they've indefinitely suspended him which is all they need to do. Anything they say...will get twisted to fit the crucifixion click-bait agenda.

Just repeat "we've suspended Hill, and will let the justice system runs it course. We wont have any further comment on an ongoing investigation"
Exactly the case.
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:04 PM 04-30-2019
See...I dont understand this at all. The DA will have had 3 months...and if he cant find enough evidence for a conviction. ..Hill is innocent.

Hill gets suspended for YEAR....when the justice systems says he didn't do anything.

If this is the new "normal"....might as well start making false accusations to the press about all your opponents best players. Get the public whipped up in a feeding frenzy...doesnt matter if they are innocent or not...the media will crucify them either way.
I don't agree with it at all. The NFL has proven itself capable of corruption and favoritism, and I'm sure they'll "Maclin" his ass to the fullest extent possible.
PAChiefsGuy 12:11 PM 04-30-2019
If you notice...most of the people who were calling for Hill's head have stopped posting in this thread. Just like they stopped attacking Hunt once things settled....
It's because the topic has been beaten to death. What more is there to say?
chiefzilla1501 12:14 PM 04-30-2019
No, it's basically a circle jerk at this point between the same few with nothing new that hasn't been discussed. I didn't bother to read. Is there some new development?
BlackOp 12:15 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I don't agree with it at all. The NFL has proven itself capable of corruption and favoritism, and I'm sure they'll "Maclin" his ass to the fullest extent possible.
Hill is a superstar...and people want to watch him play. They want to watch MVP Mahomes throw bombs to him...in the end, THAT is the product they are selling.

Ratings are Goodells one and only God...and the NFL has shown "favoritism" towards it's best (most profitable) players.
BlackOp 12:21 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
It's because the topic has been beaten to death. What more is there to say?
Good...that means the media oversaturation is already happening. People are losing interest...

98% percent of the people that are even following this..is because if Hill is suspended, it helps their teams chances. They dont even know the details of how this whole thing started or care.

You think SF fans cared about Hunt...a week after it all went down. Did you care about Reuben Fosters situation...or the details? Were you on a forum, banging the table for DV justice?
PAChiefsGuy 12:25 PM 04-30-2019
Good...that means the media oversaturation is already happening. People are losing interest...

98% percent of the people that are even following this..is because if Hill is suspended, it helps their teams chances. They dont even know the details of how this whole thing started or care.

You think SF fans cared about Hunt...a week after it all went down. Did you care about Reuben Fosters situation?...or the details?
Well yeah he is a celebrity that's why it is getting a lot of coverage but any child abuse case is pretty disturbing and ****ed up. Not sure the point you are trying to make here.

You think a 3-year-old getting his arm broken due to child abuse is no big deal?
BlackOp 12:31 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Well yeah he is a celebrity that's why it is getting a lot of coverage but any child abuse case is pretty disturbing and ****ed up. Not sure the point you are trying to make here.

You think a 3-year-old getting his arm broken due to child abuse is no big deal?
You dont know if there was abuse...or if Hill did it. You WANT Hill to be guilty...and have since the Star article.

At least be honest in your motivation...

The DA couldnt find enough for an abuse conviction...which wasn't the news you had hoped for.

You also want to gloss over that Crystal and her family have shown some shady tendencies...because that helps Hills chances of being innocent.
Brewski 12:34 PM 04-30-2019
If you notice...most of the people who were calling for Hill's head have stopped posting in this thread.

Because it's pointless to argue with idiots. Those hell bent on defending him will just continue to minimize, deflect, find ways to blame the woman and child, and call everyone who disagrees with them an "sjw" or some other name, just to try to shame them into speaking up. Rinse, lather, and repeat. But I guarantee for every one of you who shows up here to defend keeping a guy who punches his 3 year old in the chest, there's 5 more who are just shaking their heads in disbelief as they read it.
Page 104 of 173
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Up