« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dorsey gone?
bdj23 02:12 PM 06-22-2017
Per 610.

The ****?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:46 PM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Picking up a few decent picks is/was hardly worth the other shit that came with it.(Peeholi)
As usual, you're unable to stay on topic without moving the goalposts.

Pioli left a better roster and team than the roster he inherited. Houston and Berry aren't just a "couple of picks".

Berry is in a Hall of Fame trajectory. If Houston can return to form, it's more than likely that he'll surpass Hali in the Chiefs sack list, making him #2 all time, just behind Derrick Thomas.

Rodney Hudson is a bonifide stud and Bailey's been a solid DE.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:47 PM 06-26-2017
Guys like Veach and Ballard didn't gain their league wide respect by sitting with their hands tucked under their ass... odds are, they both were likely instrumental in acquiring certain players in KC along with the teams they worked with before here.

That is the only way they could have made a name for themselves.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:49 PM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
As usual, you're unable to stay on topic without moving the goalposts.

Pioli left a better roster and team than the roster he inherited. Houston and Berry aren't just a "couple of picks".

Berry is in a Hall of Fame trajectory. If Houston can return to form, it's more than likely that he'll surpass Hali in the Chiefs sack list, making him #2 all time, just behind Derrick Thomas.

Rodney Hudson is a bonifide stud and Bailey's been a solid DE.
He also left us in fantastic cap shape. The one thing Pioli was good at was managing the cap.

I believe Reid walked into a situation with $30 million to the cap for his disposal.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:01 PM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Guys like Veach and Ballard didn't gain their league wide respect by sitting with their hands tucked under their ass... odds are, they both were likely instrumental in acquiring certain players in KC along with the teams they worked with before here.

That is the only way they could have made a name for themselves.
People on CP act like the GM is the only person who does talent evaluation and finds players.

There are a ton of people involved.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:13 PM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
People on CP act like the GM is the only person who does talent evaluation and finds players.

There are a ton of people involved.
Yes but we lost Dorsey and Ballard. Our #1 and #2 guys. We also fired 2 additional guys, 1 of which was instrumental in bringing the Seattle FA's here.

I'm thankful that the Bills didn't steal Veach from us. That would have been horrible.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:17 PM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yes but we lost Dorsey and Ballard. Our #1 and #2 guys. We also fired 2 additional guys, 1 of which was instrumental in bringing the Seattle FA's here.

I'm thankful that the Bills didn't steal Veach from us. That would have been horrible.
If Veach had left, I'm not sure that Clark could have made the decision to fire Dorsey.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:56 PM 06-26-2017
Lol, for years you clowns claimed it was all Dorsey who was responsible for the drafts (which the GM is responsible for) but now that he's gone, it really wasn't him the whole time.

The clown shoes are starting to glow round here.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:04 PM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Lol, for years you clowns claimed it was all Dorsey who was responsible for the drafts (which the GM is responsible for) but now that he's gone, it really wasn't him the whole time.

The clown shoes are starting to glow round here.
You won't hear that shit from me. Unlike you, I can take an objective and critical look at the situations within my team.
You're swimming in a sea of donkey shit, yet you put on a ridiculously stupid front where everything in Asswipe Colorado is coming up roses and cherries!

Who's the bigger fool?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:06 PM 06-26-2017
You won't hear that shit from me. Unlike you, I can take an objective and critical look at the situations within my team.
You're swimming in a sea of donkey shit, yet you put on a ridiculously stupid front where everything in Asswipe Colorado is coming up roses and cherries!

Who's the bigger fool?
You're the big fool, because chiefs.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:08 PM 06-26-2017
I'm wondering if we should send Dorsey a card or something. You know, a thank you card for his service to us.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:11 PM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm wondering if we should send Dorsey a card or something. You know, a thank you card for his service to us.
That would be fucking awesome. You write it up. I'll sign too.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:15 PM 06-26-2017
You won't hear that shit from me.
Wut
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:19 PM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
You're the big fool, because chiefs.
That's brilliant, Jethro. Keep 'em coming.

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
That would be fucking awesome. You write it up. I'll sign too.
IN.

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Wut
You will never hear me say that Dorsey had nothing to do with the drafting/talent evaluation.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:25 PM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
That would be ****ing awesome. You write it up. I'll sign too.
Should we do a card, or maybe have us all sign this motivational poster?

https://www.amazon.com/ADVANTUS-Fram...ational+poster
[Reply]
The Bunk 09:51 PM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Should we do a card, or maybe have us all sign this motivational poster?

https://www.amazon.com/ADVANTUS-Fram...ational+poster
I know it's not, but my immediate thought upon seeing that was it looks a lot like Burnside's bridge, which would be awesome.
[Reply]
Page 113 of 137
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Up