ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 703 of 2691
« First < 203603653693699700701702703 70470570670771375380312031703 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:20 AM 04-05-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

Lot of hate in the comments. I am always amazed at the number of people who can't see QB talent.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:31 AM 04-05-2018
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Lot of hate in the comments. I am always amazed at the number of people who can't see QB talent.
Ok who on this site is Mark Lynch there, that seems to be 90% of the hate. He seems to be an Alexsexual. :-)
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:57 AM 04-05-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Ok who on this site is Mark Lynch there, that seems to be 90% of the hate. He seems to be an Alexsexual. :-)
I hope that guy gets AIDS. He kept saying he was a chiefs fan, yet shit all over Mahomes. What a fucking faggot.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:27 AM 04-05-2018
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I hope that guy gets AIDS. He kept saying he was a chiefs fan, yet shit all over Mahomes. What a ****ing pillowbitergot.
It's actually comedy gold to see his posting tears, he keeps referring to the harbaughing of Smiff. Some of the 49'er peeps that followed Alex here now have another organization to hate in the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:23 AM 04-05-2018
You can hear the fear in all that Donk hate.

Saying Lynch is better than Mahomes- :-)

Saying they are happy with journeyman Keenum at 18 million over Mahomes- :-):-)

Trying to nickname Mahomes PMint - really dumb- :-)

Donk trolls talk the worst smack in football.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:03 PM 04-05-2018
I almost replied, but then realized there is nothing to which I should reply; those video clips make the case better than anything I could say.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:13 PM 04-05-2018
http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvide...2017-preseason
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:29 PM 04-05-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvide...2017-preseason
Best Play #1 against the Titans- 50 yards in the air, on the run, off his back foot (shitty footwork-lol) Titan defender in his face, knows he is going to get hit hard= perfect strike.

We have never had a QB that could do that. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:37 PM 04-05-2018
Steve Mariucci’s version of Gruden’s QB Camp. Not as good because he has Mahomes with Trubisky, Kizer, etc....instead of one on one.

https://youtu.be/zOxW_xLxRaQ
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:41 PM 04-05-2018

I was listening to a podcast today talking about the AFC West & they had the Chiefs 4th because of Mahomes at QB. No way he can be as good as Smith. It was laughable because they also said the Chargers were the most stable team in the division. Do these people even watch football?????!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:02 PM 04-05-2018
They can see it, it’s just the fear of missing out on elite QB talent.

Fans of other teams don’t want to look back and say, ‘why the hell didn’t we take Mahomes?’ Etc..
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 01:26 PM 04-05-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Fans of other teams don’t want to look back and say, ‘why the hell didn’t we take Mahomes?’ Etc..
You expect fans of other teams to doubt the ability of Mahomes, it's the fans who claim to be Chiefs fans and think that the Chiefs made a mistake trading our starter away in favor of Mahomes that really make you scratch your head. Those are the ones who have no right to call themselves football fans.
[Reply]
Buckweath 01:36 PM 04-05-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

You will always get negative comments and pump the break comments whenever a player has not shown consistently great play, let alone one regular season game.

I don't think it is unreasonable to say that the hype is too strong right now on Mahomes.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:49 PM 04-05-2018
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
You expect fans of other teams to doubt the ability of Mahomes, it's the fans who claim to be Chiefs fans and think that the Chiefs made a mistake trading our starter away in favor of Mahomes that really make you scratch your head. Those are the ones who have no right to call themselves football fans.
Those are the fans that think 10-6 is acceptable and are happy with the fact that “we beat the team who won the Super Bowl” bullshit.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 02:01 PM 04-05-2018
It doesn’t help that the talking heads like Golic and Wingo just keep being “amazed” that we shipped off Alex, after his best season, to start Mahomes. It just feeds the idiots who want to think that Alex was a top tier QB and is good enough to win a Super Bowl. Anyone with half a football brain, that watched the Chiefs week in and week out, knows better. Seriously, if you can’t see that in the preseason and one regular season game, Mahomes was making throws that only a handful of QBs in history could make, I don’t know what to tell you.
[Reply]
Page 703 of 2691
« First < 203603653693699700701702703 70470570670771375380312031703 > Last »
Up