Los Angeles Chargers

Spoiler!

Oakland Raiders
Spoiler!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...akland-raiders
[Reply]
staylor26 01:07 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Amazing post considering you just want to ignore the facts about the QB position.

Objectively, the Chiefs are behind at QB, but most just want to act like it's hunky dory.
Like Alex's record versus said QB's. Those facts that you continue to ignore?

Or the fact that you're saying a former 7th rounder is already clearly and significantly better than Alex, a guy that's top 3 in wins over the last few years, after just one year? An average one at that? Yea you're clearly being objective here :-)

Funny how QB head to head wins only matter when it's Alex vs. Brady/Big Ben too. You fucking hypocrite.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:08 PM 05-25-2017
Clay is the same as Tiger, just on the other side of the pendulum. He bitched for years about the Chiefs not being worth a shit until they draft a QB.

Now they finally have a good staff that is building an elite caliber team, winning double-digit games 3/4 years and finally did what he wanted by drafting a QB with a big arm that throws downfield.

It's sad that even now Clay has no excitement over this team and still plays the same song and dance he did before they drafted a first rd QB.

Those are top qualities of a troll through and through.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:08 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It's sad that even now Clay has no excitement over this team and still plays the same song and dance he did before they drafted a first rd QB.
I'm very excited.

I just have a level head about it. We have a long way to go.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:09 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Like Alex's record versus said QB's. Those facts that you continue to ignore?
Alex isn't a part of this team's future. That record is irrelevant.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:10 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
31 teams would take Smith over semenboy..including yours.
This is absolutely false. Smith is almost done. Siemian is already playing at or above his level and will probably get better.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:11 PM 05-25-2017
So Clay, would you take Semen or 2PM with Andy as coach regardless of 2PM not playing?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:12 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So Clay, would you take Semen or 2PM with Andy as coach regardless of 2PM not playing? This
Given their comparative ceilings I would take Mahomie, of course.

At the same time, I'll be thrilled if Mahomie comes out and throws 18 TD in his first season starting.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:18 PM 05-25-2017
This is absolutely false. Smith is almost done. Siemian is already playing at or above his level and will probably get better.
Siemian is playing as well as he ever will. It took a missed 2nd FG and a terrible call against the Saints for them to not go 7-9.

8-8 is his career ceiling...your defense is about to fade and with it so does Semenboys record.

Donko homer's bragging about a back-up caliber QB....he's only starting because Lynch is a bust.

Boyband has no rookie excuses this year...they are both at ground zero with a new system.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:28 PM 05-25-2017
I agree with BlackOp. We already saw Semen boy's ceiling and it's pretty low. He regressed once teams had tape on him. This year isn't going to be pretty for him, but it will be beautiful for us to behold.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:29 PM 05-25-2017
Siemian is playing as well as he ever will. It took a missed 2nd FG and a terrible call against the Saints for them to not go 7-9.

8-8 is his career ceiling...your defense is about to fade and with it so does Semenboys record.

Donko homer's bragging about a back-up caliber QB....he's only starting because Lynch is a bust.

Boyband has no rookie excuses this year...they are both at ground zero with a new system.
This. All day long. This
[Reply]
notorious 01:31 PM 05-25-2017
This thread took a belly-flop jump into an AIDS ditch.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 03:58 PM 05-25-2017
Derek Carr is the best QB in the AFCWest-

You Chiefs and Broncos keep punching each other in the ovaries-

Oaklands the new vibe-
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:18 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I agree with BlackOp. We already saw Semen boy's ceiling and it's pretty low. He regressed once teams had tape on him. This year isn't going to be pretty for him, but it will be beautiful for us to behold.
You saw a QB's ceiling in his first season as a starter? You must be a football genious.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:53 PM 05-25-2017
You saw a QB's ceiling in his first season as a starter? You must be a football genious.
Compared to you, Forest Gump is a genious.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:32 PM 05-25-2017

Lol, its posts like this that reminds me of why I call chiefs fans posters like you "clowns." Siemian will be in a new offense with a better oline and a half way decent running game. You and I have absolutely no way of knowing if Siemian has peaked or not. He's not Smith, he's young and still learning. He's already better than Smith so we know Siemian's floor, and that's it.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up