ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 35
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Media Center>***The Official STEAM/PC gaming thread, with STEAM ID's***
Saulbadguy 10:19 AM 12-29-2009
I've seen enough people around here discuss PC gaming and Steam deals, that it warrants a thread of it's own.

I will add STEAM ID's to the thread header.

Saulbadguy - Saulbadguy
Basileus777 - Basileus777
KC Jones - GoZar
thecoffeeguy - .Icon
TrickyNicky - /A/Louis C.K.
KcMizzou - Brandon2674
GoChiefs - bfett81
Silock - Quantumdj
QuikSsurfer - QuikSsurfer
Buck - BuckinKaeding
[Reply]
hometeam 08:13 AM 07-13-2014
After Watch Dogs I have decided I will no longer buy UBISOFT games. I would consider it again if they get there shit together, but we already know far cry 4 will be dumbed down for consoles just like ac and watch dogs before it.

They ****in up.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 11:26 AM 07-13-2014
Yeah that kinda pushed me over the edge to download it. Even with low expectations, I was disappointed. I also hate how UPlay doesnt work well with Big picture mode.

In other news, my wife and I played New Super Mario Brothers for Wii. It is amazing how the controls are so inferior to platformers out today like BattleBlock Theater.
[Reply]
Mr Luzcious 06:54 PM 07-13-2014
What was better about the controls for BattleBlock? I only played a couple hours of it.. but I don't remember liking anything about it very much. Whereas I thoroughly enjoyed playing NSMB with people..especially when there were four.

I wish there were more quality platformers for PC, regardless. I know there are lots of indie ones, but none really stand out to me (mostly because I don't like "puzzle" platformers..but still).
[Reply]
ragedogg69 07:12 PM 07-13-2014
I hated the slippery controls for NSMB when compared to BattleBlock. It also suffers from the contra style 2 player death by screen scroll, where BattleBlock lets both players play no matter how far they are apart. Plus Mario suffers from Nintendo's need to put motion controls in every Wii game. "Who can do the best jerk off motion" Drives me crazy. Aside from nostalgia, I find a lot of indie platformers more fun.

I love the humor and soundtrack of Battleblock as well. My wife and I have about 7 hours into Battleblock.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:02 PM 11-01-2014
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ew_asin_detail

Digital copy of titanfall for 10 bucks!
[Reply]
ragedogg69 09:21 AM 11-07-2014
So just FYI. Ubisoft just pulled a bunch of titles off of Steam. So if you are like me and prefer to have your game library in the one steam ecosystem, you are going to have to manually make shortcut from Uplay in your steam collection... or pirate the shit out of Uplay only games. Your choice.
[Reply]
Swanman 09:25 AM 11-07-2014
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
So just FYI. Ubisoft just pulled a bunch of titles off of Steam. So if you are like me and prefer to have your game library in the one steam ecosystem, you are going to have to manually make shortcut from Uplay in your steam collection... or pirate the shit out of Uplay only games. Your choice.
Ubisoft can suck a giant bag of dicks. I bought Far Cry Blood Dragon during one of the Steam sales and was never able to actually play the game because of that Uplay bullshit. Steam should have told Ubisoft to pound sand until they got Uplay sorted it or dropped it altogether.
[Reply]
hometeam 06:49 PM 11-07-2014
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
I wont buy from UBIsoft anyways. They are literally the worst gaming company on the planet. They cant do a single thing right, they perpetuate falsities such as 'you cant even tell the difference in 720 and 1080!' and 30FPS is more cinematic'

Bunch of scumbags.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:04 PM 11-07-2014
They have all the Asassins Creed games still on there. Watch Dogs is still on there, what games did they pull?
[Reply]
hometeam 07:22 PM 11-07-2014
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
They have all the Asassins Creed games still on there. Watch Dogs is still on there, what games did they pull?
Upcoming games I believe.

I am not sure why anyone with a PC would consider giving that shit company any money.
[Reply]
007 05:31 AM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ew_asin_detail

Digital copy of titanfall for 10 bucks!
I've heard it isn't even worth 10 bucks.
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:34 AM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
I've heard it isn't even worth 10 bucks.
i have gotten my 10 bucks off it. ITs actually pretty fun at least for a while. Its pretty fast paced. There is no single player though. ITs all PVP. I been getting into these games a little more lately since all the sports games these days are ass.
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 02:11 PM 11-22-2014
Steam Fall Sale begins 11/26 -12/1. Stock up time.
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:31 PM 11-22-2014
Hopefully they have sales for games i want to play!
[Reply]
TrickyNicky 07:29 PM 11-22-2014
Just give me Rome TW II Emperor Edition for $30 and I'll be a happy camper. I've held off long enough.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 35
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up