ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 260 of 288
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263264270 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:48 AM 12-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It was a dumb choice and he's fortunate it worked out.
No. It was a ballsy choice and Mahomes has made ballsy plays his normal.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:49 AM 12-21-2022
Mahomes is a gunner. Ints be damned we are going win this game.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:00 AM 12-21-2022
I mean he says the same thing every week about how he needs to be smarter with the ball, yet the turnovers continued happening while he was saying that stuff. He has an aggressive nature and I don't think he can ever completely stop himself from making these type of choices.
Why would you want him to stop? Sure you'll get a turnover here & there, but he's proven he's good enough at making those throws that the reward far outweighs the risk and some of those types of throws are what make him Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:01 AM 12-21-2022
So many great throws have been dropped or wiped out by flags the last few years.

That bomb to Hill a few years ago vs the Raiders might be the worst. Could be Mahomes’ best throw ever. Wiped away by a weak holding call. Plays like that should still be in the highlight reels.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:07 AM 12-21-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Why would you want him to stop? Sure you'll get a turnover here & there, but he's proven he's good enough at making those throws that the reward far outweighs the risk and some of those types of throws are what make him Patrick Mahomes.
He’s made a few boneheaded throws this year, but it happens. His INT % is still upper half in the league and exactly the same as Burrow’s. I don’t see anyone saying that Burrow makes bad choices.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:18 AM 12-21-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So many great throws have been dropped or wiped out by flags the last few years.

That bomb to Hill a few years ago vs the Raiders might be the worst. Could be Mahomes’ best throw ever. Wiped away by a weak holding call. Plays like that should still be in the highlight reels.
The greatest throw I've ever seen is still the superman TD pass (dropped) to Williams in the Super Bowl. Ya know the one that hits him right in the mouth?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:25 AM 12-21-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
The greatest throw I've ever seen is still the superman TD pass (dropped) to Williams in the Super Bowl. Ya know the one that hits him right in the mouth?
Yeah, that was ridiculous.

The one I'm talking about was the bomb that traveled 65 yds through the air and was perfectly placed to a doubled Tyreek.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:29 AM 12-21-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Yeah, that was ridiculous.

The one I'm talking about was the bomb that traveled 65 yds through the air and was perfectly placed to a doubled Tyreek.
:-)

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't care what they say, this GIF lives forever.

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:31 AM 12-21-2022
Damn, that was quick.
[Reply]
The Iron Chief 09:38 AM 12-21-2022
If only Alex would take a few more chances and push the ball down the field.
I'd be ok with an occasional int.
I love Alex but times ticking our windows closing yet again.
If he doesn't change his ways we'll never make it to the Ship.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:14 AM 12-21-2022
This play still pisses me off.

The holding call was weak AF.

And the first OL injury domino started on the next play, when Osemele blew out his knee while Mahomes was scrambling. And the Chiefs ended up losing that game.

Was that a fucking Cheffers crew game? I think it was.

Anyway, I'd like to see what the universe where that flag isn't thrown looks like. Do the Chiefs win that one? Does Osemele make it through the whole season healthy?

If so, they're undefeated heading into week 17 and probably aim for 16-0. Does a healthy Osemele make a difference in the Super Bowl?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:32 AM 12-21-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Was that a fucking Cheffers crew game? I think it was.
no but he called 10-89 on us in las vegas :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:00 PM 12-21-2022
I’m only here because of Mahomes. But I don’t like those dangerous plays. If the guy is open by 5-10 yards, go for it on the circus throw. Kelce wasn’t super open on that play. It was a hell of a conversion by both of them.
Converted 3rd down from inside the 10 yard line on a 97 yards drive to tie a game we were behind in and barely won in OT, and you are calling it stupid?

We punt there we very well could have lost.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:07 PM 12-21-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Converted 3rd down from inside the 10 yard line on a 97 yards drive to tie a game we were behind in and barely won in OT, and you are calling it stupid?

We punt there we very well could have lost.
It was the first half. Too early to go into desperate mode. Throw an interception and you dig a worse hole than punting.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:14 PM 12-21-2022
It was the first half. Too early to go into desperate mode. Throw an interception and you dig a worse hole than punting.
But he didn't and it really wasn't even close to being intercepted. It hit Kelce right in the hands.

We scored on that drive and won in OT, that play was absolutely key to winning the game by the end yet here we are.....
[Reply]
Page 260 of 288
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263264270 > Last »
Up