ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 97
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:21 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Once the accusation is out there the stigma stick with you regardless... see:

Tyreek Hill
Kareem Hunt
Adrian Peterson
Ben Rothisburger
This.

I would've paid her just to make sure I could play the remainder of the season without suspension.

She meets with the league next week; they COULD suspend him indefinitely until after the civil suit is resolved...and then if he loses the civil suit, he'll lose even more.

Either way, attorneys are not cheap.

This could wind up costing AB WAY more than $2m.
[Reply]
-King- 11:27 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Once the accusation is out there the stigma stick with you regardless... see:

Tyreek Hill
Kareem Hunt
Adrian Peterson
Ben Rothisburger
Tyreek has that stigma because he plead guilty to the domestic violence case
Kareem Hunt has a video tape
Adrian Peterson plead out of his case
Roethlisberger settled his case

So no those are not even close to being the same. All those players either settled or took a plea deal. AB is doing neither.
[Reply]
-King- 11:29 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
This.

I would've paid her just to make sure I could play the remainder of the season without suspension.

She meets with the league next week; they COULD suspend him indefinitely until after the civil suit is resolved...and then if he loses the civil suit, he'll lose even more.

Either way, attorneys are not cheap.

This could wind up costing AB WAY more than $2m.
I'd be willing to pay whatever it takes to clear my name from rape charges if I truly didn't do it. If AB has audio, texts or videos that prove he didn't do it then it makes a lot more sense to take the case to court than to settle. Especially for $2 fucking million dollars.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:33 AM 09-15-2019
The crazy guy that has done a long list of crazy shit certainly did not do that crazy thing. The accuser is clearly a lying whore amIrightorwhat
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:50 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Tyreek didn't "plead guilty"; he plead "open" and took an SIS on a diversion, which got the charge expunged when he completed the terms of his diversion.

It's not on his record, it's like he never did it in the eyes of the law.

But that doesn't matter, because he was a star player at Oklahoma State when it happened, so it was in the news and as far as the public is concerned, he did it and "plead guilty", because, like you, the public doesn't know what words mean.

Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The crazy guy that has done a long list of crazy shit certainly did not do that crazy thing. The accuser is clearly a lying whore amIrightorwhat
Between the alleged abuse of his baby mama, the rape accusation, the text messages, and the fact that he's a Patriot, **** Antonio Brown.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09-15-2019, 11:51 AM
This message has been deleted by rabblerouser. Reason: Double post
DenverChief 12:13 PM 09-15-2019

So no those are not even close to being the same. All those players either settled or took a plea deal. AB is doing neither.
Right there
[Reply]
Monkey God 12:21 PM 09-15-2019
If it's true she offered to take money to stay quiet...then it appears to be a money grab/extortion. AB skates.
The other big difference as brought up here...all the other cases involved a criminal investigation. This is a civil suit...just like a divorce or small claims court.
[Reply]
mdstu 12:23 PM 09-15-2019

Why would Roethlisberger settle with his rape accusers, if he didn't rape them?
[Reply]
PHOG 12:24 PM 09-15-2019
Miami may want to file a civil suit also. :-)
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 12:30 PM 09-15-2019
Are you actually trying to equate accidentally freezing your feet, or being a bad teammate, or talking too much on social media, or any of the other "crazy stuff" Antonio Brown has done to rape? That's incredibly classless, not to mention wrong, if so.

It would be one thing if he had previous allegations of sexual assault or felonious acts. But to say that his shenanigans and misbehavior (not saying he's a saint, the guy is a dousche and cancer to a team) is evidence of him being a rapist would be like saying 'you know that guy did speed a lot so I guess that's evidence he's guilty of grand theft auto'.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:32 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
Are you actually trying to equate accidentally freezing your feet, or being a bad teammate, or talking too much on social media, or any of the other "crazy stuff" Antonio Brown has done to rape? That's incredibly classless, not to mention wrong, if so.

It would be one thing if he had previous allegations of sexual assault or felonious acts. But to say that his shenanigans and misbehavior (not saying he's a saint, the guy is a dousche and cancer to a team) is evidence of him being a rapist would be like saying 'you know that guy did speed a lot so I guess that's evidence he's guilty of grand theft auto'.
Fuck off, Rapetriot fan.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:33 PM 09-15-2019

He threw furniture from a fucking building and nearly hit a young child. Are you this retarded on purpose or what? Rape lover.
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 12:34 PM 09-15-2019
He threw furniture from a ****ing building and nearly hit a young child. Are you this retarded on purpose or what? Rape lover.
Only remotely close to equivalent acts if he was aiming at the child.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:36 PM 09-15-2019
So, you think that a drunk driver injuring someone or killing them in a car crash isn't that bad because the driver didn't aim to actually crash?

Only a Rapetriot fan or a Raider fan could be so morally bankrupt...
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:36 PM 09-15-2019
It's a pattern of very erratic behavior on and off the field with evidence that doesn't clear him of doubt of the latest. Quit being a rape supporter you gigantic piece of shit.
[Reply]
Page 86 of 97
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096 > Last »
Up